Vape related euphoria

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Here's a curious feature of a neurodiverse intoxication: the intense feeling of delight associated with a preferred vape, or method of ingestion, and the need to inform those around you.

In my case it's often related to the simplicity of the device, its relative lack of expense, or its efficiency.

"It's like when you took e" says my partner "Every time. Every time"

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I've always thought of it as the 'Honey Moon' phase.
Happy I Love You GIF by Boomerang Official

fangorn

it's funny...
Personally, I use my favorite vaporizer all the time... so the excitement has died down a bit!
the adrenaline comes when the kids are in bed, my wife leaves me alone...and I have time to enjoy less discreet...butane vaporizers...Vapman, Lotus or Terpedo!!
also very excited when I embark on a "world tour of my vaporizers"!

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
It's happened again.

This time, it's not even a vape, it's the new FC-199 in combination with the Glass Charlie Tasty Tube with 6 or 7 glass balls and Moroccan Hash.

100% glass, convection-leaning perfection. The quality really is next level from places like SAML

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
If this is indeed a thing it's dynavap for me. Adhd without the hyperactive component (formerly add) here... although the way a dyna hits may also be part of that.?

That said there is definitely a new sense of "hell yes. I have a reliable vape again. And it's such a well engineered unit...and I have one. It gets me where I need to be with my medicine" with the arrival of my m+....

GoldenBud

Adhd without the hyperactive component (formerly add) here.
I dunno if you use weed/THC everyday, but having the "Adhd without the hyperactive component" should not be an excuse to use THC every day. because the pain/side effects of stopping THC usage after X months will not be worth it. I stopped ~6 months ago and still having side effects/PAWS. not feeling 100% normal most of the time. it is getting better tho!

I suggest not using THC every day. because when you want to stop you almost can't do it without pills (Ibuprofen/Paracetamol and Melatonin/Sleeping aid for nights)

if you're not addicted to THC already, don't be. use THC not every day..

I think just people with massive pain should use THC every day. be careful, it's addictive.
if you can get CBD, you can do it every day I think

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I dunno if you use weed/THC everyday, but having the "Adhd without the hyperactive component" should not be an excuse to use THC every day. because the pain/side effects of stopping THC usage after X months will not be worth it. I stopped ~6 months ago and still having side effects/PAWS. not feeling 100% normal most of the time. it is getting better tho!

I suggest not using THC every day. because when you want to stop you almost can't do it without pills (Ibuprofen/Paracetamol and Melatonin/Sleeping aid for nights)

I think just people with massive pain should use THC every day. be careful, it's addictive.
I know where you're coming from. Just wanted to add that too much CBD can also cause issues for me, perhaps others too?

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

I appreciate your input but this has not been my experience with adhd and thc at all. I also am dealing with seizures and controlling them. Please don't dismiss my diagnosis or how I've found to deal with it.

I've never been addicted to thc. Full stop.

Every one of us has a different experience with every single thing we interact with every single day.

I'm sorry if cannabis has proven addictive to you, but that hasn't been my experience.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Please stop telling people this. There is not good evidence other than your anecdotal experience.

Absolutely do not advise people on how they medicate and what they choose. That is not just rude but very unethical.

There is literally no evidence of cannabis addiction and PAWS is basically unproven to exist with even alcohol and opiates.

I am sorry you are suffering but please don't medicine shame people.

GoldenBud

I also am dealing with seizures and controlling them
Sorry, I wasn't aware you have seizures. in this case, it's better to be addicted to THC other than having a dangerous seizures.
I'm sorry if cannabis has proven addictive to you, but that hasn't been my experience.
it's addictive to most people... most people which vape at least like 0.3gr a day or more can't just stop vaporizing out of the blue without side effects... but if you need it medically, don't quit...

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Sorry, I wasn't aware you have seizures. in this case, it's better to be addicted to THC other than having a dangerous seizures.

it's addictive to most people... most people which vape at least like 0.3gr a day or more can't just stop vaporizing out of the blue without side effects... but if you need it medically, don't quit...

I have had to quit out of the blue. For a couple years at a time. Happens when you live in a non legal state. Also apologies if I came off angry.

@Grass Yes thank you. Quoted you but realized that's back to back posting

GoldenBud

I have had to quit out of the blue. For a couple years at a time. Happens when you live in a non legal state. Also apologies if I came off angry.
you did quit out of the blue without side effects? no insomina/anger/stress/anxiety at all? wow it's rare.. if so
i had terrible time until day 60~ or so, from day 60~ up to day 100 or even after i had an headache every 2-3 days, now it's every 5-6 days~
i am having PAWS right now.. fatigue, weakness in the body.. a bit.. not like how it was 80 days ago

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
you did quit out of the blue without side effects? no insomina/anger/stress/anxiety at all? wow it's rare.. if so
i had terrible time until day 60~ or so, from day 60~ up to day 100 or even after i had an headache every 2-3 days, now it's every 5-6 days~
i am having PAWS right now.. fatigue, weakness in the body.. a bit.. not like how it was 80 days ago

I mean. There was some frustration because my preffered method of treating things was taken away... but I also get frustrated when I have to replace the battery in my car. And I'm frustrated I can't drive until November because of my seizures. Sometimes stuff happens and you gotta roll with the proverbial punches.

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to car batteries or driving though.

I'm really sorry to hear that's been your experience with cannabis.

GoldenBud

I mean. There was some frustration because my preffered method of treating things was taken away... but I also get frustrated when I have to replace the battery in my car. And I'm frustrated I can't drive until November because of my seizures. Sometimes stuff happens and you gotta roll with the proverbial punches.
Yeah but.. replacing battery in your car doesn't have a strong impact on your Dopamine system.. I will explain:

you see the THC sits instead of the Anandamide ? so... after you use THC every day and out of the blue stops, your brain doesn't want to produce Anandamide because he is used to THC... so you give him extra work to do.... his goal is to maintain the old routine of getting THC and then it controls the Dopamine soaking in the synapses... once you take it away.... you let your brain work more, harder, and he sends you side effects.. PAWS.. etc'

it's like you have taken the THC away and now the brain needs to adopt a new method of keeping the Dopamine in the synapses.. he almost forgot how to produce Anandamide and used to THC..

BUT
if you have seizures, don't stop. it's better to be addicted to THC other than something really bad will happen
but ADHD is not a reason to use THC every day.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yeah but.. replacing battery in your car doesn't have a strong impact on your Dopamine system.. I will explain:

you see the THC sits instead of the Anandamide ? so... after you use THC every day and out of the blue stops, your brain doesn't want to produce Anandamide because he is used to THC... so you give him extra work to do.... his goal is to maintain the old routine of getting THC and then it controls the Dopamine soaking in the synapses... once you take it away.... you let your brain work more, harder,
and he sends you side effects.. PAWS.. etc'
That's....sort of how it works. But you can have the same thing happen with the endorphins that come from working out if you're a gym rat and suddenly stop working
BUT
if you have seizures, don't stop. it's better to be addicted to THC other than something really bad will happen
but ADHD is not a reason to use THC every day
My dude. I'm not addicted. I would really appreciate it if you stopped projecting that negative connotation on me.

GoldenBud

My dude. I'm not addicted. I would really appreciate it if you stopped projecting that negative connotation on me.
Sorry, not you. I mean generally, most of the daily users can't just stop weed out of the blue. I know another people in this forum used pills when they had to catch a flight to illegal country/state. not just me

Some small percentage of the users are not addicted. most are. You are lucky, I am 100% serious.

Rodney

I only started vaping 2 month ago after smoking for over 20 years and I feel the euphoria daily as I feel so fit now and am looking and smelling so different due to not stressing myself with smoke all day.

I feel like buying vape after vape with all my spare cash now as it has made my quality of life so good. Vaping has made me feel like a big kid and finding this forum with people who have similar outlooks ha normalised it and inspired me to keep doing what i am doing :)

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Sorry, not you. I mean generally, most of the daily users can't just stop weed out of the blue. I know another people in this forum used pills when they had to catch a flight to illegal country/state. not just me

Some small percentage of the users are not addicted. most are. You are lucky, I am 100% serious.

I understand you're serious, but modern medical science doesn't support any of what you're claiming with regards to thc....

GoldenBud

I only started vaping 2 month ago after smoking for over 20 years and I feel the euphoria daily as I feel so fit now and am looking and smelling so different due to not stressing myself with smoke all day.

I feel like buying vape after vape with all my spare cash now as it has made my quality of life so good. Vaping has made me feel like a big kid and finding this forum with people who have similar outlooks ha normalised it and inspired me to keep doing what i am doing :)
vaporizing is MUCH better than smoking. welcome to FC, dear Rodney.
I understand you're serious, but modern medical science doesn't support any of what you're claiming with regards to thc....
it does support it, actually it supports it big time:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
vaporizing is MUCH better than smoking. welcome to FC, dear Rodney.

it does support it, actually it supports it big time:

That's one study. I'll read it. But I stand by what I've said. And I am still a bit offended that you only retracted your statement warning me against cannabis when you realized I'm also dealing with seizures.

I truly do appreciate your concern and the issues you've had. Please stop trying to convince people not to use cannabis if it's a medicine that works for them, just because that hasn't been your experience

GoldenBud

That's one study. I'll read it. But I stand by what I've said. And I am still a bit offended that you only retracted your statement warning me against cannabis when you realized I'm also dealing with seizures.

@BeltedCoyote don't be offended. I just studied A LOT about "Cannabis withdrawal" and wish somebody told me 5 years ago not to vape THC every day. I wanted to save you from THC every day. I am 178 days without THC and still suffering.

curing ADHD without the hyperactivity can be done without THC. it's called Anaerobic Exercise. Bench/Squat/Push Ups/Pull Ups, etc'
it releases Dopamine etc'

Last edited:
Top Bottom