Vape for parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I rank the fv in the vg category as far as hit size and quality. you're not gonna get much better from the fv in this category.

where the fv will shine is that you can use it anywhere, wind and all. instant on and off like the mflb means efficiency. and you can pack a big bowl in there that will take care of you for a while. sheesh...sounds like you need one of these for hanging out in the back yard. I just talked myself into it!

stickstones,
Reactions: farscaper

vape4health

Im trying to order but getting that stupid ass feeling at pvca. "No payment method available" :hmm:

vape4health,

vape4health

^ Try reading smart guy :mental:

Ok Flashvape with S2 kit ordered. :clap:
Thanks guys, as you know we got a bunch of vapes around and sometimes it's just easier to ask the pros.:love:

vape4health,

farscaper

Im interested in how the flashvape works out for a busy parent. My interest in stealth is peaking again. Or rather, more discreet looking vapes. Since it does look like a flashlight it seems more discreet sitting than a solo, but since ive tried neither im interested in both. Maybe I can type u into an educated compairison once u have put a couple miles on the FV.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom