vape changes one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kifenehma3ak

extremeQist
i have been vaping for 5 days now and i feel weird, i dont want to eat, i dont want to study, i am upset and sad. is this a vaping thing or is it just me??

kifenehma3ak,

wthanna

sounds to me like you may be getting sick.. :( ..can't imagine it has anything to do with vaporizing though..

wthanna,

wthanna

kifenehma3ak said:
sick how??
If you feel sick, you need to see a doctor! No one here is going to be able to diagnose you on a forum.. but again, I don't see how any of those things relate to vapor :peace: :2c:

wthanna,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Sounds more like stress may be involved or something similar. I see no reason why vaporizing should make you depressed... unless you are new to MJ and haven't adjusted to it yet.
There may be factors in your life that could be contributing to this.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

kifenehma3ak said:
i have been vaping for 5 days now and i feel weird, i dont want to eat, i dont want to study, i am upset and sad. is this a vaping thing or is it just me??
Vaping will release more THC while not releasing some of the sedative affects from "some" of the more complex CBD/CBN's that you can only get by combustion, nor are you getting the sedative affects from the toxins that are in smoke, so.........a more powerful release of THC without some of the other compounds may contribute to some of what you are feeling above.

Vaping is definatly more cerebral. It also sounds like you may be vaping a Sativa. Try going to an Indica that has less THC and see if that changes things up a bit.

It just sounds like you're not used to a major influx of THC that vaporizing provides.

There was an experiment done a long time ago where a subject was injected with pure THC and then, a few days later, injected with THC and CBN'S/CBD's. When she was injected with just pure THC she reported a feeling of being a bit psychotic. I'll try to dig it up. Think it took place in England and was a BBC documentary.

Edit: Here >>> http://boingboing.net/2008/08/12/bbc-documentary-make.html

lwien,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
lwien said:
There was an experiment done a long time ago where a subject was injected with pure THC and then, a few days later, injected with THC and CBN'S/CBD's. When she was injected with just pure THC she reported a feeling of being a bit psychotic. I'll try to dig it up. Think it took place in England and was a BBC documentary.

Edit: Here >>> http://boingboing.net/2008/08/12/bbc-documentary-make.html
Wow, that is very interesting. I currently have one type of herb that is Sativa dominant, and one type of herb that is Indica dominant. I seem to do a lot better when I do a mix of the two.

Vicki,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
That female reporter was BAKED! lol...that was a really interesting video clip. Its interesting to see the differences between the two. Thanks for posting.

finchrock24,

steiner666

Serial vapist
If this reporters "study" results are true, and if this is what the OP is experiencing, would vaping at higher temps help him? I think i remember :p reading in another thread that THC releases at low temps while the CBN/CBD release more in the upper range?

steiner666,

lwien

steiner666 said:
If this reporters "study" results are true, and if this is what the OP is experiencing, would vaping at higher temps help him?
I would think so. It's definitely worth a shot as well as switching strains.

lwien,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Vicki said:
Wow, that is very interesting. I currently have one type of herb that is Sativa dominant, and one type of herb that is Indica dominant. I seem to do a lot better when I do a mix of the two.
I think, for me this is right on the nail. I've got some kind of Indica Kush and a Sativa sour diesel. I can't vape the diesel by itself, or at least not at a low temperature (or a fast draw rate on the LB) otherwise I get a bit nervous. So I either use a slow draw rate on the LB or a higher vape temperature. With the Indica, it doesn't matter how I vape it. Mixes are also equally okay.

To the original poster; try taking a small break if you're not already doing so. And when you're ready, try smoking a J and see if that has the same effect. If it doesn't make you feel as bad, then I would say either go to a variable temp vaporizer or a different, Indica dominant strain if possible.

Good luck.

Tom

(disclaimer I am not a doctor, I am just an enthusiastic individual with an abiding love for all of God's plants, well er some of them...okay only a few)

tdavie,

kifenehma3ak

extremeQist
wthanna said:
kifenehma3ak said:
sick how??
If you feel sick, you need to see a doctor! No one here is going to be able to diagnose you on a forum.. but again, I don't see how any of those things relate to vapor :peace: :2c:
when i said sick how i wanted to know what he meant we said i was getting sick...

kifenehma3ak,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
kifenehma3ak said:
wthanna said:
kifenehma3ak said:
sick how??
when i said sick how i wanted to know what he meant we said i was getting sick...
Given that you didn't give any other info other than what you described an assumption was made that you were getting sick in general, not from the usage of the vaporizer... so if you are getting sick, how that happens is an unknown to us.... what they said was it might not be the vaporizer making you feel this way but something you may have caught such as a cold, or flu, or whatever...

we don't know if you are sick, other than your OP there is no info concerning such, so a guess was made.

DevoTheStrange,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
kifenehma3ak said:
It's just you. See a doctor, a forum is not a good place to diagnose medical issues.

Thread closed.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom