Multi-brand V2 Pro Series 7 & 9

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Received the Quickdraw500DLX from another member, flowers cartridges was new or very close but the used e-liquid cartridge leaked on the unit (maybe some drops left in the tank...).

E-liquid smell took some time to rid off the unit, this experience convinced me I'll never deal with e-liquid!

For loose leaf (I don't own the concentrate cart) it's a decent vape, typically conduction heating style which requires a tight pack and grind. I prefer my Alfa, inhalaters or Storm, but I like it for another "on the go" option due to its shape. I start at lower temp (390 I think) for one cycle and at 415 (level 2) for another cycle. Abv comes out pretty dark and spent. Taste is decent enough as well are the clouds.

Bigger cons is the fact you can't switch from a t° to another during a cycle. Because you need to set temp before to start heating cycle.

All in all it's a decent vape but I'm glad I haven't to spent a lot for it, I would never recommand it (cause there is a lot of better options at lower price, not cause the performances) except for e-liquid user maybe.

PPN,

mpizzle421

I have the V2 7 Series. I purchased it back in May so I've had it for a while. This was my first move into vaping aside from trying a desktop vape a few times.

First - I actually purchased this thing after a few weeks of researching portable vapes and reading 'best of' reviews (which are no doubt paid for by the companies themselves). I also did some reading on the grass city forums but found limited information. I plunked down 169 for it. Seemed reasonable based on the price of the Pax 2.

It does the job pretty well. It hasn't burned the material. When it works, it works. First few pulls taste pretty good, additional pulls - not so much. It works well when you fill the chamber. Too little won't produce enough vapor. A few issues with the unit detailed below.

1. The plastic mouthpiece is removed to expose the chamber. The plastic that keeps the mouthpiece is prone to breakage. In fact this irritated one person (I presume one person) that he complained in the comments of all of the reviews I read about this issue. When this happens you need(ed) to buy a brand new cartridge @ $29.99. That is until recently. They now sell the mouth piece separately to avoid the expense of buying the whole cartridge. 3.99 gets you two replacements. Credit to them as a company for resolving that.

2. I haven't read this on any reviews - but the draw from the device is too tight for me. Airflow is a problem. I don't have any comparisons to draw as I haven't used other portable vapes - but this is a bit of a dealbreaker for me. Not again, I am admittedly a novice here so a more experienced user may be able to make a better comparison. It's similar to sipping a really thick milkshake in my opinion. I have personally just learned to do long pulls on the thing.

While long pulls work, that takes the joy of the act. The device will technically serve it's purpose, but the experience can be tedious and annoying. I've turned on the unit, set the temp, and it heats up and I have a limited time to use it (it shuts off after 90 seconds or so). It takes energy to use and it's a source of irritation.

I can say that everyone who ever uses it feels the same way (in my circle). All of us inexperienced, but generally people just haven't liked it because of this flaw.

Note: To be fair you can compensate by packing the chamber full. This will obviously reward you with more vapor for the same energy expended drawing, but I should have to be wasteful. It's a clear design flaw in my opinion that really distracts from the enjoyment.

I have only used the dry herb cartridge. I planned on ordering the wax cartridge, but it was 30bucks and V2 isn't exactly speedy about shipping. I spend 20 more on a vape pen in town that worked well and I didn't have to wait on. That said I have ordered the wax piece and will update my review.

I would be interested to hear the opinions of other that have used this product?

mpizzle421,

mpizzle421

Apologies for the double post.

I ordered new mouth pieces for the loose leaf cartridge and they made an impressive difference in air flow making this a new and much improved experience for me.

This wasn't a matter of my old mouth pieces being clogged, etc. I had the same issue with 2 brand new pieces. These are drastically different.

I asked their online customer service (which will obviously be of questionable value) if there was any re-engineering done but got nothing useful back. They claimed nothing changed but it very clearly has. This has really turned the experience around for me and was certainly worth noting.

mpizzle421,

hossthehermit

Look away, I'm hideous
I got a series 7 in November after a year of just having an easyvape table model, that's all my experience (yeah, I'm cheap). Big improvement with the v2, haven't used the easyvape since. Tried to order a couple spare mouthpieces, they said it would be after the first of the year before they had them.

hossthehermit,

Lucky4luck

I was looking for good vaporizer regarding the size and good built and somehow i ended up with series7. Great designed vape pen. I think that the cloud is fair with good throat hit. Have tried even wax and dry leaf. Both of them are good but because i am quite comfortable with liquid i use it most of the time. I am also happy with the Vapour2 selection of liquids. I generally think the taste of them are good quality. Have read some advises how to mix your own so will try some day.

Lucky4luck,
Top Bottom