V2 pro sereis 3 or Firewood 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I don't own either of these, so I can't really answer your questions from experience, however there are threads for both of these here at FC. You can view the Firewood here and the V2 Pro Series here. The Firewood seems to be more popular with FC members. After skimming both threads I'd have to say the Firewood probably performs better, however, the V2 seems to do a pretty good job considering the small form factor. They both have their pros and cons; if you're looking for stealth and/or 3-in-1 functionality, go with the V2. If you don't mind the bigger form factor, are looking for a slightly bigger load (the V2 chamber is pretty small) and/or you appreciate beautiful wood (as a lot of us here do ;)) go with the Firewood.

There's lots of vapes out there, and each one has its own particular use that it's suited for. It's really hard to just pick one... Anyway, I hope this helped, and good luck with your search :)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Efficiency hands down for the Firewood. It's convection. The V2 Series isn't really comparable.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Derrrpp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom