Using Multiple Vapes

lwien

I once dated a Jewish man... he turned me on to knish.

Damn him. I think about 20 of the extra pounds I carry are directly related to dating him.

I hear you, but I think you ought to thank you lucky stars that he didn't turn you on to potato latkes and halva, 'cause if he did that, that extra 20 could turn to 40 in no time. That, and brisket, and lox/bagels/and cream cheese, and matzo brie, and pastrami & chopped liver (together) sky high sandwiches with coleslaw and Russian dressing in the sandwich on freshly baked and still warm and soft rye bread with a crunchy crust, and apple strudel, and..............:drool::p:drool:

I was 250. Now down to 195. PLEASSSE don't get me started.

SD_haze

Flowers help more with my hip/joint pain. Concentrates help more with my fibro/nerve pain.

I will, often enough, hit the EVO for flowers, then immediately either hit the Nano with a concentrate stem, or I'll pull out the oil rig and do a dab.

Generally, this will give me a couple of hours of pain/suffering relief. If I time it right, it will get me almost 5 hours of sleep!
This love to do this!
First an EVO bowl to set a baseline.
Then a dab to kick it into gear~

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
(I typically finish solo anyway)

whoatmi.gif

:peace:

Reveen

I typically start out the evening hitting the EQ+Ion Matrix combo in the living room. When I'm ready to go to bed, I have my Pinnacle Pro sitting on my nightstand that I'll puff on while I read in bed.

Top Bottom