Using more Weed in vaporizer than when i smoked.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Not sure if the original poster is interested in cutting down on cannabis but using a pill container for the days of the week is a good idea I saw for micro dosing. You can use less and less everyday gradually. It all starts with a smaller vaporizer oven IMO like using a log vaporizer such as the Woodscents or the Enano.

664981_431754910207573_919478382_o.jpg

Last edited:

Guggsy

Not sure if the original poster is interested in cutting down on cannabis but using a pill container for the days of the week is a good idea I saw for micro dosing. You can use less and less everyday gradually. It all starts with a smaller vaporizer oven IMO like using a log vaporizer such as the Woodscents or the Enano.

I am not to worried about micro dosing. I just wanted to get the same effects as I did when I used to smoke it. I have been smoking doobies since I was 21. I am 43 now, almost 44. 2014 I decided to try a vaporizer, and I brought a Da vinci Ascent I tied it, but it just wasn't the same as smoking it. I stopped smoking and vaping for a year, and only just recently took it back up again. even after my break and only vaping, and may be the odd j here and there. I have never been convinced until today. I ordered My VapeXhale yesterday and it arrived today. I can honestly say there is a hell of a difference between my da vinci and my evo.

Can anyone suggest a decent portable one

Squiby

I second the Vapcap. IMHO they're the best you can get. They're tiny, the size and shape of a cigarette. The models range from the stainless steel M at $50 to the midrange titanium tipped Ti Woodys and VonGs starting at around $80 to the indestructible, top of the line titanium Omnivap at $160. They are all fantastic vapes.

They have a modular build so you can mix and match condensers, to adjust length. Or change out straight midsection bodies and stems for NonaVonGs for use with water tools, or dry.

The Vapcap handles flower, hash, shatter, wax or butter concentrates with ease. It is externally heated by just about any heat source from bic lighters to the preferred jet lighters with any number of jets. You can also heat it with just about everything inbetween, such as lanterns, candles, campfire sticks or even a solar heater. No need for electrical outlets. No tangled cords, no batteries to charge and rotate and keep track of or replace. The Vapcap offers freedom and indepence.

Join us on the Dynavap thread. We are a bunch of happy happy people.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-605#post-1117768

Check out the Dynavap website.

https://www.dynavap.com

hinglemccringleberry

Milaana if you want that feel of smoking in a battery powered portable.

Vapcap if you want that feel of smoking in a torch powered portable. Both of these are on-demand and can produce huge clouds which lends itself to the feel of smoking.

I'd also recommend a Sticky Brick (senior).. excellent, excellent 'home' vape that is also portable in that its torch powered. This would get you as close to the experience of smoking out of a bong as it gets.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: DirtyD

JCat

Accessory Maker
Oh my F******g word. I am absolutely F****d. I bow down to you all. you where all right. The vaporizer does make a difference. I just had my first go on the VapXhale cloud evo. Temperature set to about 1 o clock. I put in about .2-.3g I am absolutely cooked:cool:. I have officially converted to vaping. this is better than smoking it. Thank you all for your advice.

I am getting much better clouds. a much better high of what I thought was crap weed. Goodbye Ascent hello evo. I can see the difference in cost between a £180 vaporizer and a £300 vaporizer.

I really had my doubts.
:clap:
yay! So glad you decided to trust us and go for it :) ... so much of a different experience; a lot of portables are more about the portability/form-factor etc and much less about the effect. There are awesome portables too, but I'm super glad you got the EVO as a first heavy hitter. It's an absolutely awesome vape and one that can truly convert a doubter :lol:

Edit: Suggestion for a portable, I'd recommend the Grasshopper (apart from reliability issues), and then the Mighty (which is very reliable). The Grasshopper is 1st in performance though and hits like an EVO.

JCat,

hafalump

wow the EVO sounds like a weed hog. a log fucks up even the hardcore smokers around here, and .3 of a gram for one session is a waste of material. iknow that doesn't matter to some folks, but around here, it dont grow on trees.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
People seem to connect the effects of smoking as part of the high.

When smoking, you're much more heavy, while you can be active as a sober after vaping...

I finally understood that this is what people say when they say that vaping is "lighter" - its not a lighter high, its a lighter body feeling.

Me personally, it took me 2 weeks to adjust to vaping...at the first days I wasn't sure I'm high, or high enough, so I was just vaping too much...

Today...life is different ...

Regardless, without a good vaporizer/proper use - you can't overcome smoking.

C No Ego

I'm expecting to see these strips available at the local Drug Store! Come on common sense people bring the Weed!

C No Ego,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Thank you all for responding to this post.

I think I need to find someone who has a desktop vaporizer, and give that a try first before I go investing in a desktop, and I could potentially waste £300, if it isn't giving me the effect I am looking for. I just cannot see how a desktop vaporizer is going to be any different to my ascent.

If you look at it basically all vaporizers do the same thing, heat the weed up, so you can inhale the vape off it.

The good thing is with you lot in America certain states have legalised weed, which means it is grown properly and you get the right weights. but here in the UK we still have to go to the streets, because our government will not legalise it, which means what you buy here is a bit of hit and miss, depending on the dealer. I usually stick to one good source.

I will try and find a second hand. People have mentioned the EVO vaporizer, so I might look into that one. but I don't really want to spend silly money if it isn't going to give me the effect I am looking for.
All cars are essentially the same. They have an engine that moves wheels and you go places. I'm being a little snarky, but all in good fun.

Listen, man. Do a little bit of research. I think on demand vs session is a real question people need to be asking themselves. I have come to learn that all session Vapes are not my thing. They don't work well with the way I use, because they just keep on coming the herb even though I'm stoned an just sitting there holding the vape in my hands. Next thing I know the session is done and so is my weed. :p

C No Ego

All cars are essentially the same. They have an engine that moves wheels and you go places. I'm being a little snarky, but all in good fun.

Listen, man. Do a little bit of research. I think on demand vs session is a real question people need to be asking themselves. I have come to learn that all session Vapes are not my thing. They don't work well with the way I use, because they just keep on coming the herb even though I'm stoned an just sitting there holding the vape in my hands. Next thing I know the session is done and so is my weed. :p

I find that too... before a session is over I am good.... it's why I've incorporated degummed hemp fiber to the session to take up some space in the herb chamber where the herb is being wasted from constant conductive heat...

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

While people said the VapCap, which is awesome, I would consider getting an Arizer Solo, being so cheap and popular its IMO the best way to start, very easy to use (no combustion risk like VapCap) and so damn versatile...

If you have the money to buy one, do it...
Solo II has just released, so its a good time to get Solo I

Likes2vape

I am not to worried about micro dosing. I just wanted to get the same effects as I did when I used to smoke it. I have been smoking doobies since I was 21. I am 43 now, almost 44. 2014 I decided to try a vaporizer, and I brought a Da vinci Ascent I tied it, but it just wasn't the same as smoking it. I stopped smoking and vaping for a year, and only just recently took it back up again. even after my break and only vaping, and may be the odd j here and there. I have never been convinced until today. I ordered My VapeXhale yesterday and it arrived today. I can honestly say there is a hell of a difference between my da vinci and my evo.

I REALLY like the boundless CFX and CF. They compliment the EVO very well for me.

Likes2vape,

hoptimum

Hi I am looking for people's input and advice on vaping.

I have smoked weed for over 10 years. probably get through about an Oz a month. I also brought a Da Vinci Ascent Vaporizer, so I can wean my self off tobacco , and take the more healthier option. But I felt the Vaporizer wasn't doing anything for me. I tried all various methods, different grinds, temperatures, how I inhaled. I mean I got the vapor, but not the high I get from a joint.

I understand the fact when you smoke you inhale, all sorts of various carcinogens and chemicals, and the fact that you slightly starve your blood/brain of oxygen due to the smoke, in turn giving you that high from a joint or bong.

I stopped about a year ago, but have recently over the past few months, taken full time vaporizing up. Using my Ascent vaporizer. As I mentioned before it used to take me a month to get through a ounce but now, vaporizing it, it takes me a week. I have tried 4 different types of bud. I need to vaporize at least 2-3 bowls one after the other to get any where near the same feeling as a joint, but still only mild. I vape at about 195-210 C. I get decent vapor clouds. The ABV is evenly brown

Being disabled I get through a lot of green, as it eases a lot of ailments, related to my disability. but I do not want too combust and mix with tobacco like I used to. Or have to keep buying an ounce every week as it is very expensive for the decent stuff.

So I would like to hear from you, if you have had a similar experience and what you done.

I read of people in here and on the internet saying they use less when vaporizing and get higher than smoking. Are these people just light weights, or experiencing a placebo effect. Because that certainly isn't true for me, Or do I need to go to Amsterdam, and try some proper quality stuff in my vaporizer instead of the stuff we get in the UK.

I have an Ascent, and I would not consider it particularly efficient. I'd suggest looking at a desktop if you're a heavy user.

hoptimum,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom