Using a combination of vaporizers to get medicated

caseball2051

Ive gotten into the habit of using two vaporizers in a single session. does anyone else do this?

I start out with my Myrtlezap and get three great hits, then i move the material to my Magickwand on its highest temp setting and get two great hits out of it.

anyone else do something similiar? I know we have some users with double digit collections :lol:

caseball2051,

weedemon

enthusiast
i sometimes use my volcano to finish off any abv that still has more left in it. :p

i don't do this too often though.

weedemon,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
In a single session, no. Throughout the day, yes of course. Although I did smoke and vaporize in the same session once or twice.

Vaporisateur,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I do this occasionally, especially if I'm having a get together with friends at my place. I'll have a few different vapes out, different strains that are brought over, two piece space case is the referee. Much easier than passing one vape around and around. By myself I stay with one vape and become one with it.

jeffp,

weedemon

enthusiast
i have begun using more than just one vape

I have the ssv and pd running in the tv room, the pa-mflb in the computer room and i'm talking around with the eclipse between the 2 depending on where i am :p

weedemon,
Top Bottom