Uruguay’s President Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for Legalizing Marijuana

vorrange

Vapor.wise
http://www.kcet.org/living/food/food-rant/monsanto-to-take-over-the-weed-industry.html

http://www.chicagonow.com/wild-side-chicago/2013/08/monsanto-ready-to-enter-medical-marijuana-war/

http://www.cannabisculture.com/cont...d-Syngenta-Invest-RNA-Interference-Technology

Considering that George Soros has been related to Uruguay Legalization, as well as funding legalization efforts in the US and his link to Monsanto, i'd say that Mujica either does not care about GM cannabis or he's in with them.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Vorrange,

There's an event the mention of Mosanto reminded me, it was about Terrence Ingram who got his bees stolen by the Illinois Department of Agriculture: apparently some of his bees had acquired resistance to Roundup which killed the rest...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: grokit

vorrange

Vapor.wise
yes, without pollinators like bees the ecossistem can't survive on its own so you'll need their seeds and their crops to survive.

Monsanto is just one part of the puzzle.

One of Roundup's purpose is to kill pollinators, hence the need to eliminate bees that resist the poison.

vorrange,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I'm becoming more and more convinced that the fact that George Soros is behind the efforts to legalize in the US and Uruguay and the Monsanto experiments with GMO cannabis and their destruction of the ecossistems balance with the round up coupled with their GM crops.

If you think that Monsanto has a pesticide that kills all cultures except their own - RoundUp - and, this simultaneously kills pollinating insects like bees. Plus, many species die from pollinating GMO crops.
This also has the added effect of depleting soils, accelerating desertification and reducing farm lands and destroys many unknown and known plants with beneficial effects like weeds and aromatic plants.

Controlling the food market by controling the intelectual property of the seeds that will exist in the planet since they dominate landrace crops and are being heavily subsidized all over the world in so called government programs, entrepeneurship programs and others.

By gaining access to GM cannabis and disseminating its use in government programs all over the world, Monsanto will use the ability to detect its crop as a reason to ilegalize it again and this time it will be much simpler to detect the growers since the plant in genetically diferent.

And most people are ignorant enough on the subject to ignore it until its too late.

Take the example of GM crops that entered the market in 1996 and now its difficult to find local produce at fair prices. Farmers cant compete with modern agriculture and the big supermarket chains model of business and are driven out of the market.
With cannabis the market is very small, and so, it will be even easier to take control of it.

grokit

well-worn member
These kind of companies (syngenta for example is arguably just as bad) take the long view,
unlike the policy makers that they parade in front of us to grovel for a vote.

grokit,
Reactions: vorrange

vorrange

Vapor.wise
because these kind of companies are the ones in charge. most times the ones in high places are placed there. there have been enough social experiments in the world to know the best way to manipulate a population.

vorrange,
Reactions: grokit

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Not related but makes me really happy :)
As today I'm a legal WA MMJ Patient by law :tup:
I might be the first Uruguayan to be licensed ever outside Uruguay, to legally use MMJ in the US.
Maybe someone else if you know??
I kind of doubt it because we aren't that many :lol:
Anyways, looking to spend as fast as possible my stash to start using my new license. :rockon: :nod: :bigleaf:
Legalize ittttt!!!!!! Yeaaaaa, ooohhh yeaaaaaahhhh :bigleaf::cheers:

Top Bottom