Upgrading from the Dr Dabber

Hypnotix

I've had the Dr Dabber pen for just over a year now. It's great and never let me down, but I was about to purchase some more atomizers today when I was wondering what new pens are on the market. I do find the atomizers a bit pricey considering they need replacing often with my heavy usage.

Is there anything better I could upgrade to? All I am after is a wax/oil pen, small and stealthy.

Rush520

I've never used one, may in the future, but you've probably got the best one currently available. Then again I don't know shit, but I know if I was looking for a pen for concentrates, it'd be the Doctor.

Rush520,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It can kind of sacrifice stealth but I highly suggest looking into a Kiss globe from w9tech.com, then get a 1701 cart for the globe. Truly amazing, otherwise I love my Kiss Mini for stealth. W9s black ceramic is great for absorbing. You'll still get great peformance from a stealthier Kiss cart if glass can't be used.

Here's a video of the 1701, I was able to get even more hits probably could still pull a hit now from the dab I did when I did that video.

EDIT:
Yeah, still pulling off light vapor.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Enchantre

mixchu69

I would recommend an omicron lite (I have it) or minicron lite from w9 and purchase the globe with tigr2 coil. Should cost less than my and your dr. dabber (I have one too). I recommend the globe not only for the great taste but to teach you how to pulse your new pen. It heats much slower than the dabber so taste is better, but might have to pulse a lil longer.

mixchu69,
Reactions: Enchantre
What these guys said, more or less. I went from dr dabber to kiss cart w/ thread converter on dr dabber battery, to istick 50w w/ 510 kiss globe and was pretty happy with the globe for a long time. Plus globe is a standard size that hooks up to all sorts of mini bubblers and attachments to use in full size bongs. I'd recommend the new Alpha Centauri, but i think they're sold out.

Kiss globe was a huuuuge improvement for at home use, and at $15... It's hard not to recommend.

ragnorokk,
Top Bottom