• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

djonkoman

woohoo, 14 mm GonG's :D
now I just have to get a new diffused downstem since I broke mine... (mostly using the UD without water now since the regular downstem just doesn't really do it for me)
kind of stupid how I broke it btw, wasn't even cleaning it. I wanted to refresh the water, before doing so I always take out the downstem and place it on my bed, so I don't have to find a place for it in the bathroom where it could be at higher risk of falling(or being left/forgotten). so I pull out the downstem, but apparently I didn't hold it well enough, so instead of coming out and staying in my hand, it came out and proceeded with the same trajectory after passing my hand, and after a parabolic flight it landed on the floor and shattered into 2 big pieces and some smaller ones.

actually this os the first cannabisrelated glass I've broken, I did break a pipe 2 years back or so but that was a stone pipe(granite or so)

djonkoman,

that herb guy

actually this os the first cannabisrelated glass I've broken, I did break a pipe 2 years back or so but that was a stone pipe(granite or so)

I laughed when I read 'broke the stone pipe', but something I could see myself doing as well :lol:. Broke my daily use piece myself yesterday, then had to run out and buy a twin so I'd have a useable piece :\, wish the glass in transit would just arrive already.

I love how these seem to come out when I am just thinking, 'these stems are looking kind of brown these days'. Are the 14mm fragile that you'd have to worry about popping the wood when putting the glass section back in? I guess they'd have to be, just wondered how much they should be 'babied'?

that herb guy,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I laughed when I read 'broke the stone pipe', but something I could see myself doing as well :lol:. Broke my daily use piece myself yesterday, then had to run out and buy a twin so I'd have a useable piece :\, wish the glass in transit would just arrive already.

I love how these seem to come out when I am just thinking, 'these stems are looking kind of brown these days'. Are the 14mm fragile that you'd have to worry about popping the wood when putting the glass section back in? I guess they'd have to be, just wondered how much they should be 'babied'?

i wouldn't say that these 14mm WonG are fragile to the extend that you're thinking. i'm not afraid of taking the glass section in and out and these can definitely can take a fall better than a glass water adapter would. my 14mm WonG is a bit thin at the taper, however, that is of course to be expected from a 14mm. i just would make sure it doesn't somehow get sandwiched between two things with pressure. i would say they should be 'babied' but just handled with care like every other vape/vape accessory that i own.

djonkoman

it wasn't as hard as it seems. was celebrating sinterklaas(holiday where gifts are exchanged) with a group of friends. we got access to a pharmacybuilding(belonged/belongs to the parents of one of us), and the present I got was 5 euro worth of hash and 5 euro weed. so I went out to the balcony, wich was surrounded by a kneehigh wall. placed the pipe on this wall and placed a chunk of hash in it, then I went inside again, I think it was to get a cup of coffee. when I came back I accidently pulled the pipe toward me instead of picking it up, and it fell and shattered on the stone tiles that where the floor of the balcony. maybe it broke easier due to the temperature(I think it was close to freezing outside, since it was somewhere in december or january)

djonkoman,

RebelToker86

Hello All

I currently own a Purple Days and am thinking about adding an Underdog to my collection. However, I was wondering if the UD stems will also work on the PD? Thanks!

RebelToker86,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hello All

I currently own a Purple Days and am thinking about adding an Underdog to my collection. However, I was wondering if the UD stems will also work on the PD? Thanks!
No, they won't. Not only are the diameters different (UD is wider), but the way they are used (and designed) is also different. The UD uses silicone bowls that get attached around the outside of the heatport, while as you know the PD stems get inserted into the heatport.

:peace:

Stu,

RebelToker86

No, they won't. Not only are the diameters different (UD is wider), but the way they are used (and designed) is also different. The UD uses silicone bowls that get attached around the outside of the heatport, while as you know the PD stems get inserted into the heatport.

:peace:
Ah ok, thank you for the clarification.

RebelToker86,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
so i brought my UD with my 14mm WonG and the long Bamboo stem up to visit a few college buddies while they were on break.

when i first got there, they had rolled a cross-joint which was more entertaining than anything but after taking two hits i was like, BLEEECHHHH:puke: (first time i smoked in at least 6 months). after they finally burned through that and sat around for a while i decided to bring out the UD which was quietly sitting in the corner all ready to go.

at first i brought the UD out and hooked it up to my 12-arm tree bubbler. before even hitting it they were like 'wait, you just hooked up THAT vaporizer to THAT bubbler?' :o if anything, initially, they were more memorized by the bubbler than the UD. when we finally started taking our turns, everyone was saying 'whoa, that is THE SMOOTHEST hit i've ever taken.' they didn't realize that we had just gotten started ;)

that's when i took out the long Bamboo stem for them to all see. at first they were a bit unsure on how to use it but i just said, i think Stu said it in the past, 'Hold the Bamboo stem as if it's a blunt/joint and bring the UD to the stem to hit it.' Just like that, they went from UD novices to UD amateur-pro's and got the hang of it real quick. i've got to say, they were LOVIN IT :D all of them easily blowing clouds and commenting on how fucking classy the Bamboo stem is, excuse my language but there's no better way to put it :nod:

in the end, one UD vaked the crap out of the 7 of us. these guys were stumbling when they left my friends apartment :lol:

out of all seriousness though, i really like my 14mm WonG but this long Bamboo stem with the 14mm taper is a definite MUST HAVE. it makes the whole experience even better than it already is. i absolutely love it, and my friends too hahah.

my favorite quote of the night, "now THIS is how you're suppose to smoke" :cool:

SD_haze

so i brought my UD with my 14mm WonG and the long Bamboo stem up to visit a few college buddies while they were on break.

when i first got there, they had rolled a cross-joint which was more entertaining than anything but after taking two hits i was like, BLEEECHHHH:puke: (first time i smoked in at least 6 months). after they finally burned through that and sat around for a while i decided to bring out the UD which was quietly sitting in the corner all ready to go.

at first i brought the UD out and hooked it up to my 12-arm tree bubbler. before even hitting it they were like 'wait, you just hooked up THAT vaporizer to THAT bubbler?' :o if anything, initially, they were more memorized by the bubbler than the UD. when we finally started taking our turns, everyone was saying 'whoa, that is THE SMOOTHEST hit i've ever taken.' they didn't realize that we had just gotten started ;)

that's when i took out the long Bamboo stem for them to all see. at first they were a bit unsure on how to use it but i just said, i think Stu said it in the past, 'Hold the Bamboo stem as if it's a blunt/joint and bring the UD to the stem to hit it.' Just like that, they went from UD novices to UD amateur-pro's and got the hang of it real quick. i've got to say, they were LOVIN IT :D all of them easily blowing clouds and commenting on how fucking classy the Bamboo stem is, excuse my language but there's no better way to put it :nod:

in the end, one UD vaked the crap out of the 7 of us. these guys were stumbling when they left my friends apartment :lol:

out of all seriousness though, i really like my 14mm WonG but this long Bamboo stem with the 14mm taper is a definite MUST HAVE. it makes the whole experience even better than it already is. i absolutely love it, and my friends too hahah.

my favorite quote of the night, "now THIS is how you're suppose to smoke" :cool:
The long bamboo stem does sound real sexy, any chance of a picture? :p

SD_haze,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
The long bamboo stem does sound real sexy, any chance of a picture? :p

Ask and you shall receive,

9ASZC.jpg

hUzOQ.jpg

uhnFM.png

The Bamboo Family!

The two real nice pictures with the white backdrops were taken by Underdogette.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
:lol:
I like the way the long stem looks. But its just a sleave (wood)right? just an aesthetics type thing..and you would still need the thin silicone.

Nbajunkie,

MotoPsycho

That is a wonderful looking pattern on the top of the bamboo.. I really love that long stem as well. looks like the 3 piece improvised one I make out of a simple glass stem and pieces of thick and thin silicone. Except the one i make falls apart frequently:\. This looks like what i need!:rockon:

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
:lol:
I like the way the long stem looks. But its just a sleave (wood)right? just an aesthetics type thing..and you would still need the thin silicone.

yup, just a sleave of wood essentially over a glass stem. mainly for aesthetics, but sometimes that makes all the difference of how much you love a piece. it also helps that it has a 14mm taper so i can just use that as a water adapter instead of getting my other 14mm WonG. as one of our beloved FC members here has always said,

'variety is the spice of life'. :peace:

Nbajunkie

Went over to the neighbors For my Uds second showing. Then I found another neighbor along the way smokes too. He stopped over and said he had a vape but didnt know how to use it. So I turned him to Fc ,and wished him the best.
Btw everyone was very impressed with the Ud craftsmanship and the heavy hits it provided..So much so that I beleive I got you another sale..The family next door is getting bigger and they realize the need to Fc. Im just glad that my b.olivewood twig could be apart of it. .Always happy to show her off

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Alright UDs - bear with us as we try to do some more server stuff on the website. We'll be turning off the ability to order on the website so we don't run into any lost order issues. Please contact Dave or I in the meantime if you need to order something.

Thanks!!

underdogette,

EveryDayAmnesiac

...Sipping on the Flying Dog Brewery's "UnderDog Atlantic Lager" while taking a few nice tokes from my Underdog Vaporizer... a pretty nice combination. :tup:

For any of you newbies to vaporizing doing research on this vape's ability to conserve:

I've had it for about two months, and even though I smoked pretty small amounts in my combustion days, I'm still using way less.

Some exact numbers:

I used to make 1/8 last 10 days when I smoked it. And that was rationing very carefully (need all day use) by only using a one-hitter, and sometimes having to forgo to make it last, and even saving the ash just in case I could get a couple more hits out of it (blech!). After using my Underdog during the day (and using the ABV in my DBV in the later evening), I am now seeing 1/8 last me 16 days, and this is medicating comfortably all day, as well as having plenty of post-DBV ABV to eventually use for edibles, so really that 16 days is actually not quite right, but a bit low. So, even a small-amount user such as myself has seen a significant decrease in the amount used - and it won't be long until I've already recovered the cost of my vapes and will be saving overall. Even after all the add-ons I'll be picking up for both of my vaporizers, I'll be "making money" in less than a year. If you're using larger amounts, you'll be recovering your $ much faster.

Not to mention I'm no longer hacking up disgusting smoker's phlegm, I no longer have smoker's breath, my teeth look whiter, I get more done during the day, I'm not stinking up the place, I don't walk around reeking of herb, and I'm never having to try to figure out where the hell I left my lighter. Plus, my taste buds are getting healthier, allowing me to enjoy food and beverages more... such as this lager!

:clap:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I agree with EDA. I've had my Dog for almost three months now. I'd say it's cut my consumption by 30-40%. :brow: What used to last me a week now lasts about 10 days. :party:

diebodie

Been trying to figure out if the tubing and vape itself starts to smell. With my pipe the entire toom reaks unless i store it in a airtight contained with E baggies. Obviously its going to smell less but is it noticible.

diebodie,

Nbajunkie

Only twice , I have experienced some odor when a crumb or2 of herb Fell on the heater itself. But that is easily tapped out. The only oil buildup you get is on the stems and silicone tubing And that doesnt smell.Passes my gfs smell test evernight. Im in need of new tubing myself and I dont trust home depot for my tubing needs.I recommend a smoke buddy to help filter the smell if thats a concern. Nothings 100% but it works 70% imo..

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: diebodie

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Been trying to figure out if the tubing and vape itself starts to smell. With my pipe the entire toom reaks unless i store it in a airtight contained with E baggies. Obviously its going to smell less but is it noticible.

chances are that it's the silicone tubing because of resin condensation from vaping. try cleaning your silicone stems every so often, depending on usage, with some ISO alcohol. this should help reduce the smell.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Stu let me borrow an underdog:tup: and iv'e been using it for a few days now... this thing is really sweet... its so convenient, classy looking, and its always ready to go... it works awesome from my bong too. nice response. i had to double up on the scree w/ a finer one to use it dry because i was getting a lot of particles through w/ my grind. either way i find it to be nice... dry is a little hot but i use my tongue to shield the heat and it works great. at first the vapor response and flavor wasn't very good... but i was loading too much and packing too hard. now i barely put in a tiny snap worth(not packed down) and it works perfect.. iv'e been playing around w/ different distances and draw speeds lately and its interesting being able to get anything from light to heavy hits w/ this thing... i cant ask for more from this thing, it works perfectly and most importantly it can hang, dry hitting or w/ a large bong even

Buildozer,
Reactions: vorrange
Top Bottom