Underdog Log Vapes

bagelbanger

You won't be sorry at all. I have a very *basic* twig I picked up from a birthday sale a few years back. It's not basic at all and has actually become quite beautiful through the years. I guess simple shaped would be a better description but even that doesn't do it justice.

Its wonderful. You and your wife will be very very happy. UD Dave and UDette are really great to work with too. They go above and beyond to make sure the dog pack is happy.

Thanks again UD AND UDette.

Been doing a ton of research on a new vape, as my Solo recently kicked the bucket. I have ultimately decided on a UD, due to the glowing reviews around the interwebs. I'm planning on placing my order later this morning, but the problem is, I can't decide which one I want out of the available pieces. :lol: Asked my trusty wife to pick it out for me. Looking forward to trying this sucker out!

dklkse

Hey folks! Thanks for the replies. Wifey picked out the Holy Oregon Myrtle. I must admit it was one of the ones I was eyeballing, as well. Doesn't look like anything else they had (in my price range, anyway), and I believe uniqueness is part of selecting a UD, no? :brow:

2cibc6d.jpg

Got my delivery email! Amy water tool suggestions that pair well?

Congrats! Curious about suggestions, as well.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey folks! Thanks for the replies. Wifey picked out the Holy Oregon Myrtle. I must admit it was one of the ones I was eyeballing, as well. Doesn't look like anything else they had (in my price range, anyway), and I believe uniqueness is part of selecting a UD, no? :brow:

2cibc6d.jpg

Congrats! Curious about suggestions, as well.

Good choice dklkse, can you message or email us we're having a PayPal issue that's keeping us from shipping your Dog out. Thanks!

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
No trouble at all man, I'm happy we were able to get things straightened out in time to still catch the mail today for you.

Haha re: feeling like a kid waiting or a Christmas present - I still feel like that when I decide to make myself a new Pup, from the moment I think of it until it's ready to use. :cool:

underdog,
Reactions: SD_haze

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Great to see new members of the pack. Remember, pics are always awesome. Welcome guys.

KidFated. said:
Any water tool suggestions that pair well?

I use a small straight tube (10") (perverts...) and it's pretty awesome. It should pair well with just about anything though.

underdog

Manufacturer
Happy Monday Dogs.. hope you all had a great weekend.

Getting tooled up and ready to pump out this weeks Pups and thought take a quick break to stop by and visit a bit. :wave:

So, I know I've asked this before recently but I'll do it again for those who missed out: What (if anything) would you all like to see from us this year? Can't promise that we'll follow your suggestions but we do indeed like hearing them and do look at them to see if they're something we can do so please, as usual, let us know what we can do for you. :)

Also it's come to my attention that there is some confusion going around about what products we offer, etc so I'll see if I can't clear those up real quick.

Stems - All of our default stem options are, and have been, 100% silicone free for a while now (since mid last year) when we introduced our Nylon Stems (SS tipped) and then the silicone free glass Direct Draw Stems and 14mm GonG Stems. We do still offer some legacy silicone based stems but not as standard kit options anymore.
  • The Nylon Stems are our take on Rick's (from AromaZap) classic stems.
  • The glass stems (Direct Draw and 14mm GonG) are an in-house development in response to your feedback from last year requesting a replacement to our discontinued line WPB stems. These stems feature our Formed Screens which started making in-house last year and allow for a completely adjustable and variable bowl size.
NylonStem2.5-455x525.jpg
New_GonG_05409-455x525.jpg
Direct_Draw_05408-455x525.jpg
Formed_Screens_05410-455x525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Happy Monday Dogs.. hope you all had a great weekend.

Getting tooled up and ready to pump out this weeks Pups and thought take a quick break to stop by and visit a bit. :wave:

So, I know I've asked this before recently but I'll do it again for those who missed out: What (if anything) would you all like to see from us this year? Can't promise that we'll follow your suggestions but we do indeed like hearing them and do look at them to see if they're something we can do so please, as usual, let us know what we can do for you. :)

Also it's come to my attention that there is some confusion going around about what products we offer, etc so I'll see if I can't clear those up real quick.

Stems - All of our default stem options are, and have been, 100% silicone free for a while now (since mid last year) when we introduced our Nylon Stems (SS tipped) and then the silicone free glass Direct Draw Stems and 14mm GonG Stems. We do still offer some legacy silicone based stems but not as standard kit options anymore.
  • The Nylon Stems are our take on Rick's (from AromaZap) classic stems.
  • The glass stems (Direct Draw and 14mm GonG) are an in-house development in response to your feedback from last year requesting a replacement to our discontinued line WPB stems. These stems feature our Formed Screens which started making in-house last year and allow for a completely adjustable and variable bowl size.
NylonStem2.5-455x525.jpg
New_GonG_05409-455x525.jpg
Direct_Draw_05408-455x525.jpg
Formed_Screens_05410-455x525.jpg

A shortened version of the current gong would be cool. I like the basket style screens but would love to see a shorter length.

Nice looking pups on your last refresh ...

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
You're gonna love it, I sure love mine. In fact I wrote a very long post about how much I love my pup a little while ago and comparing it to my other vape, the LSV. I can't for the life of me figure out why I haven't shared my thought in this thread so I'll post a link here.

I know there's a lot there to read but I feel it might be very relevant to anyone who is considering purchasing an Underdog whether they currently own a vape or not. Personally I feel that there is room in every home for an Underdog.

Richy,
Reactions: underdog

KidFated.

Unknown Member
My dog Andy (Andrew Jackson) just met my purpleheart twig! I dunno what to name her, but its a her. Thanks Underdog, i was in love once i unwrapped her.. And those goodies were a pretty nice addition. I think my FAVORITE part is that you guys offer four stems on choice with each dog, and not a single stem stickin us for wpa's and such. Once again, thank you @underdog for a fantastic experience all tha way around, keep up tha great work. Im thoroughly impressed!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Its tha same size as that air path on tha hammer, if you could make it seal, itd work.

Sealing it would be tha hard part.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
^^good point. But would it pull in too much outside air? Try it and let me know, i dont have any butane until tomorrow.

Top Bottom