Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
hazy said:

Yep that would be good choice and a great price!

Ok I have to get out of here for a bit, I see someone demanding some lap-time.. :lol:
UDstaredown.jpg

underdog,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That damn dog always makes me smile. I have a sticker of him on my refrigerator and always have to grin each time I grab a cold one.

Stu,

stroh

errl enthusiast
the four-legged underdog could melt a heart of stone, such an adorable mascot, and i too love the underdog decals, i have one on my camera viewfinder, and one inside my macbook :D

stroh,

cluffy

Vaker
Underdog seems to be saying "Isn't it about time we went in the house and relaxed?"

For anyone looking for good pokers I always use blowgun darts. They're very cheap and the brightly colored ends make them easy to find...
Extra bonus if you get a blowgun, it's amazing how accurate you can get. One of these days I will nail a fly to the wall....

ooh, forgot the other bonus, they're magnetic steel so you can glue a magnet somewhere and never lose your poker! :brow:
edited for stupidity.

cluffy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's funny. I bought a blowgun in Mexico several years ago and I would fascinate my kids with how accurate it was. And yes, I, too have used them as poker tools. Good tip, cluffy.

Stu,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Great, as if this website hasn't cost me enough already.

Now I want a blowgun too :lol:

Are these the type of darts you guys refer too:

388BlowGun_2s.jpg

Or is it more something like this:

How-to-Make-a-Cheap-Blowgun.jpg

OhTheAgony,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gaaaah! I just sauntered out to the shop to get some work done and it's 37F in there! What the heck, it was like 65F two days ago!

I'm going to need you guys and gals to buy a lot more vapes so I can relocate to a warmer climate, thanks... :lol:

underdog,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I thought that it was always warm & sunny in California? It's below zero (Celsius) here for the first time this winter too, I kinda miss my car at times like these :lol:

OhTheAgony,

underdog

Manufacturer
OhTheAgony said:
I thought that it was always warm & sunny in California? It's below zero (Celsius) here for the first time this winter too, I kinda miss my car at times like these :lol:

Haha.. only on TV I guess. Up here in the northern part of the state it gets nice and cold. It is sunny though, just freezing.

I spent many years with a motorcycle as my only transportation and it was never fun this time of year!

underdog,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hey cool, a fellow biker. Perhaps I should start a bikers thread in the lounge before I pollute yours again ;)

I use to ride in just jeans and a leather jacket when I was younger, thanks god I can afford a proper suit these days. But it still only helps for a while though. They have these great electric heated everythings nowadays too, boots, gloves, underpants, you name it. It's suppose to work very good, but I'd feel a bit funny wiring myself up every time I got on and off so I just try to keep my trips under an hour this time a year.

OhTheAgony,

underdog

Manufacturer
Yeah we don't want to pollute the thread too much lest we all get in trouble.. but maybe I can sneak a single pic in here lol. I spent many a summer exploring the western USA on my old beautiful Honda, sadly I don't have it anymore and I miss it dearly.. :(

UnderdogBike.jpg

underdog,

cluffy

Vaker
@OTA, the top ones. I just use the regular target darts but I have some deadly barbed hunting darts. I haven't killed anything with my blowgun, but I haven't hunted with it unless you count the fly nailing attempts. I thought about squirrel hunting but I don't want to butcher a squirrel so that's out. Anyway, here's where I shop for blowgun related stuff: http://www.targetzonesports.com/

I recommend a .40 caliber. The entertainment value is high!!

Dave, it was -5 degrees F at my house this morning. It's nice having a warm Underdog for my hands after being outside for a bit!!

cluffy,

underdog

Manufacturer
cluffy said:
Dave, it was -5 degrees F at my house this morning. It's nice having a warm Underdog for my hands after being outside for a bit!!

Ouch! I can definitely see how it would be nice to have a good hot-running UD like yours in temps like that! My preferred solution is relocating back to somewhere tropical haha..

underdog,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Whoah, that's a Honda Shadow isn't it? A 750 (V30?) or a bigger one? My cousin used to have a 750, I was riding a 750 Magna at the time myself. The handling was great on either of those for that type of bike & they were very comfy as well.

Thanks Cluffy! I better look around what I can get locally first though. They are kinda anal about weaponry in my country, not sure if those would get through customs or not.

I use to be a fervent archer until I wrecked my shoulder with it, perhaps this could be a fun successor to that.

edit: in hindsight both the Magna and Shadow were 700's. They were imported USA models from the HD-tariff period.

OhTheAgony,

underdog

Manufacturer
OhTheAgony said:
Whoah, that's a Honda Shadow isn't it? A 750 (V30?) or a bigger one? My cousin used to have a 750, I was riding a 750 Magna at the time myself. The handling was great on either of those for that type of bike & they were very comfy as well.

edit: in hindsight both the Magna and Shadow were 700's. They were imported USA models from the HD-tariff period.

Haha yep a 1985 Shadow, I was just going to write that I thought (if I remembered correctly) that they had to reduce them to 700 for the US market, dang you're good. Anyways yeah very fun, good handling and comfy bike.. good times on that bad boy, good times indeed.

underdog,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Haha, a lot of fun bikes you guys got were never officially imported here, so we'd have to get them from there if we wanted them. The gray import of slightly used USA bikes was very popular here in the early 90's. I still have a '86 700 Nighthawk myself in a special color scheme that was only brought out in the USA and in that year.

Those bikes are dirt cheap nowadays if you want one again anwyays, you can find nice ones on craiglist for under 1500 if you look around for a bit.

A buddy and I are saving up for a bike-tour across the USA as soon as his kids are old enough to leave them alone with their mum for a few months. It will probably be another five to ten years before we actually go, but I'm looking forward to it already.

OhTheAgony,

SD_haze

underdog said:
cluffy said:

Ouch! I can definitely see how it would be nice to have a good hot-running UD like yours in temps like that! My preferred solution is relocating back to somewhere tropical haha..

I've been using my UD as a hand warmer a lot ever since I got it.

The twig is definitely a lot warmer than the rockzap, and I have poor circulation so my hands get freezing during the winter months.
The dog warms em right up!

SD_haze,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
@SD_haze
Do you also find the UD to have less restricted airflow than the CRZ?

Gonzo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh, I keep forgetting to ask this to you guys, but how well does a CRZ size load work in a UD?

Is it still enough to get a few nice rips off (or one big one), or do you need to load slightly more in the UD to get visible vapor?

OhTheAgony,

mongrel

hey all, i really need a vape. solo, q, and zap all dead and i don't like the box. i thank the universe that my iolite is still going strong. but i need to get several more vapes now. without going through the entire thread... is it acceptable to leave these vapourisers on 24/7?
mongrel

mongrel,

bazzles

MLK Day stopped me from receiving my Bocote Twig! I couldn't be pleased more so far, quick communication and shipping (across the US completely leaving at 2pm Friday and if not for MLK day I would have have it in my hands today!) Overall, amazing experience, A+... I see now why UD's are held in such high regard and I am already a loyal UD without even receiving my first one!:D

bazzles,

mongrel

ta for your quick reply gonzo. just ordered my little dog. now the mongrel will have his very own bitch/playmate :-)

mongrel,
Top Bottom