1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Underdog Log Vapes

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by underdog, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. looney2nz

looney2nz Research Geek, Mad Scientist

Hey folks!

Dave said it is kosher to share their webpage, gofundme page on your social media, I'm going to post on my FB and IG pages, whatever you use, post! Spread the word :)

2. Vapenvy

Vapenvy Indie vaper

Really sorry to hear this sad news for underdog and all the other people affected.

I was intending to donate 20 or 30 bucks to the gofundme, but then I had a thought, leading to a question.

Is it better for underdog if I contribute some money to the fund or buy an underdog package that I don't really need (but suspect I could probably find some kind of use for...) obviously both would be ideal, but you know,life, bills etc.

I also see that underdogs now come with a vvps and are compatible with my local power supply. I don't think that was the case last time I looked. Anyway, that means I can now recommend this to a mate. I might give him the hard sell on the weekend.

Good luck with everything.

3. looney2nz

looney2nz Research Geek, Mad Scientist

I think in the short term, CASH is probably the thing they need most to get back on their feet.
    Either way, it sounds like you're going to find a way to contribute, so cool :)
    Get your mate on board too, spread the word!

4. underdog

underdog shade-tree vapor engineer Manufacturer

Many thanks @looney2nz !

Either would be super helpful to us and absolutely appreciated! If (as for most of us) life, bills, etc is a concern I'd say don't bust your budget on helping us. $20-$30 bucks and/or spreading the word of our situation would be just as helpful and just as appreciated as buying a full vape package.

As far as power supplies go, we change what comes with the kit fairly regularly based on feedback from customers, what's available on the market and what seems to be the most reliable at any given time. Usually any of our power supplies will work in most countries (50/60hz, 120v-240v) but will need a physical adapter to adapt the USA style plug to whatever local style is used. :cheers:

Magic9, arb, Vaponly and 6 others like this.
  5. SonSzu

SonSzu Member

Hey guys, thinking about getting a log vape, specifically the enano (is this the right place?)

I'm coming from a S&B Plenty vape & I'm concerned about bowl size.

How many bowls does it take for veteran, high tolerance users to approach a 10?

Magic9 and underdog like this.
  6. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Close but no cigar!

Vapenvy, Magic9 and underdog like this.
  7. underdog

underdog shade-tree vapor engineer Manufacturer

We make a mean Log Vape too but ours is called the Underdog, the E-Nano is another brand.
    You can check out the E-Nano thread over here: www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/unread

Enjoy!

Vapenvy, KidFated., Magic9 and 6 others like this.
  8. JESUSgotNAILED

JESUSgotNAILED Well-Known Member

Just donated a bit to help ya guys out... I have really appreciated the services and products you have provided. Best of luck with the rebuild!

9. Vapenvy

Vapenvy Indie vaper

I thought i should give an update on my earlier post.

Well, they say people see what they want see...

And...What i saw in @Underdogs reply to my post was a beaming green light to go ahead and buy a new vape. So i did. The spalted Ailanthus had my name on it as soon as i saw it, i must confess.

Plus i recommended the underdog to my mate, and no hard sell was required. He was in for a figured walnut after checking out the website.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Good luck with everything @underdog

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors