Underdog Log Vapes

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I think your video quality is better than you think. Looked fine on my phone. Nice looking dog too! Is that the vapexhale hydro-base or the dhgate version? And is that the SBL maxx dry mouthpiece? I really like that setup and might end up mimicking it.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Lighting wasn't good etc etc but I am a very very serious perfectionist and thus I pick and chose very carefully the things I care about lol... Anyway

DHGate 12arm hydrobase + hydrobrick dry MP yeah... My FC-188 got freaking DELAYED when getting sent out so it's not here yet sadly... I like this set-up better than my d020 so using it for now.

Typically would be dry but yeah, I finally went to the dr and they put me on antibiotics so I'm going to avoid irritation as much as I can.

edit:

also, I think it was the dimmer or extension that was causing the issue. It's definitely not the house, and the new plug/etc I got today works perfectly. I noticed the old one going nuts shortly after I had the new one heated up on a different outlet so that just solved it pretty quickly.

edit2:

Here's a decent pic of my dogpack at least. idk what the refractions are but they're dope and were done on purpose.

chDV7D1.jpg

Last edited:

formicae

Looking good muunch. Are you using cranberry extract in your water? Does it really make a noticeable difference? I have some on the way but occasionally wonder if I should bother.

formicae,
Reactions: Madcap79

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I just got it yesterday. Doubt it matters as I change my water everyday but figure it can't hurt. My dab rig specifically smells like ass after just 1 or 2 dabs so I got it mostly to avoid buildup in my rig but hopefully it keeps the stains off my new glass

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Maybe I should have saved that post for a sweet picture dump...

I still haven't taken pics of my headstash I built up but I can't be fucked to sit around trying to get perfect lighting. My apartment only has windows on one damn side! lol

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Hey Underdogs - A quick public service announcement: if you or someone you know is into this kind of stuff (Underdogs and vapes in general) we'll be looking to add a tester/reviewer to our team in the next 1-3 months to replace someone who is 'retiring'. No rush, just putting it out here now so we can start looking for the right person. :cheers:
I heard @Madcap79 likes vapes.. could be a rumor though :shrug: don't quote me

hza88

pQBnMkR.jpg

Just got this in the mail, the grain on the zebrawood is insane! I thought it looked good in the picture but wow. I definitely like the standard core over the air core, with that plus the thicker body this dog retains heat like crazy. Thanks for the screens btw.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Lol.. ah old Tufty. When you turn a Banksia pod there's a whole layer where it's basically just orange fuzz, sometimes if I get to the point where there's a little patch left I'll just let it stay if I think it adds character.

Glad you did. I like it, it was just hilarious when I first noticed it, as it was tactile rather than visual first - kinda shocking... then hilarious when I saw what it was...

It also runs a bit hotter than my Madrone dog. Really like how solid it feels. The leather on the bottom of mine is also quite nice and the fit is really nice, the transition is seamless.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
There you go. I see it now.

To make it show up in the post, just add ".jpg" to the end of the link and put it between [ i m g ] URL HERE [ / i m g ] without the spaces.

edit: lol i messed up the tags and rekt the post

also, sweet dog! :tup:
img ]

woahbackup

Just woke up from a vape induced nap. Vaped so much today... Had a two sessions with my roommates and a couple stems alone. So far all of my stems are perfect, I like using every single one of them. I got the Direct Draw thick stem, the nylon on glass, the SS lite and GonG stems with it. The efficiency is crazy. Just the tiniest amount in the DD stem gets me blitzed.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Looking good muunch. Are you using cranberry extract in your water? Does it really make a noticeable difference? I have some on the way but occasionally wonder if I should bother.

It does. Massive difference bro.

I just got it yesterday. Doubt it matters as I change my water everyday but figure it can't hurt. My dab rig specifically smells like ass after just 1 or 2 dabs so I got it mostly to avoid buildup in my rig but hopefully it keeps the stains off my new glass

I change mine everyday but what the CE does is it makes the water more "soapy" & it suspends any reclaim in the water. It depends on how you look at things really. I still ISO mine at least once a fortnight & PBW once a month but CE keeps things very clean.

I go through a bottle every 3 months or so & it is worth every penny. If you do get some reclaim on the glass usually a good shake before emptying will get rid of it. If you have cloudy pieces some PBW will fix them up.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey Dogs I ran into some delays and missed a couple days of really working on the refresh pieces so we'll aim for end-of-weekend or early next week instead.. will keep you posted if there are further changes. I'll be working on them in the shop today but have to finish some really nice customs first to free up resources for the refresh. :peace::tup:

Also thanks for all the interest and messages regarding the tester/reviewer slot we're looking at filling. I'll try and get the time this weekend to sit down and actually write up what we're trying to do so we can give you all more information on that stuff.

Will also try and make more progress on digging thru the lab stuff like proto-VVPS units and whatnot that we need to get rid of. So much to do and only one of me so it takes some time lol.

Top Bottom