Underdog Log Vapes

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Cool, definitely keep me updated on the VVPS-front.

I was already planning on getting a second dimmer when my micro is ready to be sent back/I'm ready to get my Banksia dog so that will help me narrow it down to a more exact cause

Also its all good :cheers:

I'm here at work and so my posts/thinking is all jumbled lol

fresham

I have one of the same units that fresham has (for testing, etc) and I like it EXCEPT I don't like that it has a fan that kicks on when it starts to get warm. It's not super loud but it's just the right frequency that it annoys me.

This absolutely happens. Mine is pretty much always on, but it's not a big problem to me. It is quite noticeable, though, so I would consider the fanless option as well if you think it will be an annoyance.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Cool, definitely keep me updated on the VVPS-front.

I was already planning on getting a second dimmer when my micro is ready to be sent back/I'm ready to get my Banksia dog so that will help me narrow it down to a more exact cause

Also its all good :cheers:

I'm here at work and so my posts/thinking is all jumbled lol

Will do! I also have a handful of test VVPS and/or prototype ones that I still need to round up and see if any of you guys want them on the cheap(ish).

Got your Micro adjusted today and ready to send back. I'll let you and Underdogette work out details of the rest. :cool:

Just waiting on an invoice :cool:
getting the stainless lite, 14mm gong/nonG and thick direct stems. Can't wait.

Sounds like a good selection. :tup: Are you in contact with Underdogette for the invoicing, etc?

When are we going to see some new dogs posted on the site @underdog

Good question, I've got 20 or so on my work bench that are almost done, we've just been at the mercy of the flooding rain up here in NorCal so have had limited shop time. I'm hoping to finish these ones this coming week though so hopefully we'll be able to have a refresh next weekend. Anything in particular you're hoping to see? :cheers:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Will do! I also have a handful of test VVPS and/or prototype ones that I still need to round up and see if any of you guys want them on the cheap(ish).

Got your Micro adjusted today and ready to send back. I'll let you and Underdogette work out details of the rest. :cool:

My dream of bringing my glorious Switch home on launch night(morning...day...?) and having my dogs warmed up waiting for me to get baked to the moon and back while I marathonBreath of The Wild will be a reality after all!

:bowdown: thank yoooou!

Not kidding I have been constantly thinking about it... my imagination gets wild :uhoh:

but man I'm so hyped! also NEW DOGS WOOOOP but i shouldn't even look and tempt myself...

Last edited:

rosedale

Sounds like a good selection. :tup: Are you in contact with Underdogette for the invoicing, etc?

Good question, I've got 20 or so on my work bench that are almost done, we've just been at the mercy of the flooding rain up here in NorCal so have had limited shop time. I'm hoping to finish these ones this coming week though so hopefully we'll be able to have a refresh next weekend. Anything in particular you're hoping to see? :cheers:

I sure wouldn't mind seeing some cocobolo.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I have owned my pup for a year now & it has been nothing but smooth sailing in these cloudy seas. This is the easiest to clean, most effortless vape I have used & is bulletproof. Every vape I own I have some small criticisms of but not this beast. It is about perfect & teamed with my SOL bubbler is a devastating combo. Tuned so well that I have not needed a VVPS even. For anyone on the fence about buying one it just works. No bulshit. No fucking around.

Thank you @underdog & in particular @underdogette for crafting my fine friend. I love it more now than I did when I first saw it. Reliable, straight forward & consistent. Your products are exactly like your service.

woahbackup

I have owned my pup for a year now & it has been nothing but smooth sailing in these cloudy seas. This is the easiest to clean, most effortless vape I have used & is bulletproof. Every vape I own I have some small criticisms of but not this beast. It is about perfect & teamed with my SOL bubbler is a devastating combo. Tuned so well that I have not needed a VVPS even. For anyone on the fence about buying one it just works. No bulshit. No fucking around.

Thank you @underdog & in particular @underdogette for crafting my fine friend. I love it more now than I did when I first saw it. Reliable, straight forward & consistent. Your products are exactly like your service.
Thanks for further reassuring my purchase(v.soon). My days of buying vapes should be over. UD's from now on:p

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, lots of people getting in touch about my prior VVPS post so I thought I'd just blast back to the whole group of you.

So we can get a better idea of how much interest there is can any of you who *might* be interested in an UD VVPS send a note to Underdogette so she can get a rough idea of the demand. Also if any of you would be interested in a 'build your own' type DIY deal let her know that as well so she can make a separate list/count.

Thanks!

I sure wouldn't mind seeing some cocobolo.

Hmmm.. I don't know if I have any Coco that's ready to turn but if I do I'll see if I can sneak a piece in there. :cheers:

Thanks Stevenski! I work hard on the Dogs so it's awesome to hear back when people enjoy them so much and @underdogette kicks so much ass it's hard to put in words. She works so hard and does such a good job that sometimes I suspect she might be a cyborg.. I'm hoping one of the friendly kind.

Thanks for further reassuring my purchase(v.soon). My days of buying vapes should be over. UD's from now on:p

We're ok with that. :tup:

Yeah man I'm interested!

Cool, stay tuned and I'll bust the stuff out in the coming weeks.

If only someone could roll out with something like the Mini-VVPS (RIP) again, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Heck, I'd buy two.

Yeah those were awesome and our blue ones that we made based on that same design were awesome too. I'd consider making them again but between the labor involved, lack of available spare time to work on them and difficulty sourcing quality parts on an ongoing bases we just couldn't make them profitably.

That all said we're always on the lookout for off the shelf options for you guys and/or simplified ways we can make things for you and not put ourselves out of business.

formicae

Yeah those were awesome and our blue ones that we made based on that same design were awesome too. I'd consider making them again but between the labor involved, lack of available spare time to work on them and difficulty sourcing quality parts on an ongoing bases we just couldn't make them profitably.

I can't imagine an easy way for you to make them cost effective, which probably explains why you don't offer them now. It's a whole other 'production line' that would only have one item in it, and no extra manpower, right? Not easy.

With the vapes themselves, I sort of figure you can go into 'core mode' and build cores in batches, or 'turning mode' and turn out logs, and the display dimmers and display cables use the same hardware and wiring, it's just a matter of getting into the right groove. But this would be a whole other thing with a whole bunch of other parts.

A ten-turn dial, though... :luv:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Just paid for my Banksia dog :D

Just wanna say thanks again, especially @underdogette for dealing with my crazy requests - I raided the UD essential oil supply with this one and emailed her from just about every email I've ever made in my existence... lol. So apologies for that and big thanks again :tup::bowdown:

Only had one interfering voltage-jumping issue since the other night, and I did get an extra dimmer so I'll see how this play out when things land later this week but yea, I didn't want me venting my admittedly OCD frustrations here to drive away any potential interest. My dog still sees 80%+ of my use :)

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Thanks Stevenski! I work hard on the Dogs so it's awesome to hear back when people enjoy them so much and @underdogette kicks so much ass it's hard to put in words. She works so hard and does such a good job that sometimes I suspect she might be a cyborg.. I'm hoping one of the friendly kind.

She runs a tight ship indeed. Seeing how nothing is too much trouble pre ordering & the way "vape issues" are handled post sale sealed the deal for me. Then again with a unit so reliable you can afford to have such great customer service experience.

Here is what we call a perfect pair.

EUVGWZ6l.jpg

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Ordered a claisen this morning... Mostly so I can avoid the herb eruption all over my desk... but also double-doggin sounds pretty fun. :cool:
Yeah, that's totally a dream I KNOW I don't need but want to be able to do just because lol
I would have to run my toasty with a gong and my dog with a nong in order to get it done properly, since they both operate so differently.

Please share your double dog photo and experience with us please. :) Living vicariously through others. Lol

My walnut dog has ripples in the grain that look holographic. As I shift it around in my hand, the colors change and even shift. It's hard to explain. I will try to get a video of it if I can remember.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H3YWX8I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was cheap enough to warrant getting and yeah I'm totally done with lifting the GonG out of the piece to avoid the herb-eruption too, which is mostly why I got it.

I also bought a stopper off aqualabs to act as a carb... I suspect I'll mostly be using one at a time but I will of course throw a demo on here of the double. Maybe I can find (or jury-rig) one with even more hook-ups...

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Just paid for my order. I wish I could sleep til the day it gets here:zzz:

You and me both. I have 3 dhgate pieces, the claisen & joint cap, my phatpiggie vapcap stem and my underdog all coming in this week.

The Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild (which I have been waiting for since the E3 2013 trailer...) comes out next Friday...

Absolute torture.

inhaler

any australian users can please share what plug they are using? I am unsure, otherwise i will have to go to a electrical store and ask them what they recommend [and i have medical trouble leaving my home] i am technology challenged.

:)

Top Bottom