Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
darkrom said:
My buddy might be interested in one of those $150 specials. I'll send him a text right now.

The uber twigs are blowing my mind. I'm still looking for a slightly larger one so I can have a side mount plug. How much bigger would it need to be?

The one shown above has a side mount plug it's just not facing the camera... :D

underdog,

cluffy

Vaker
Oh boy, now we gotta know if they're all gonna be side mount or will there be a choice? I'd prefer side mount myself... :peace:

cluffy,

darkrom

Great Scott!
underdog said:
darkrom said:
My buddy might be interested in one of those $150 specials. I'll send him a text right now.

The uber twigs are blowing my mind. I'm still looking for a slightly larger one so I can have a side mount plug. How much bigger would it need to be?

The one shown above has a side mount plug it's just not facing the camera... :D

Awwwwww yeah. Thats tiny. Perfection!

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
cluffy said:
Oh boy, now we gotta know if they're all gonna be side mount or will there be a choice? I'd prefer side mount myself... :peace:

I'm planning on all side mount.. :p

underdog,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
That Koa piece you just listed on the site looks amazing Dave. I am gonna try to post pictures of the pack tonight. Went a little too Heavy on the Purple Pint a little while ago :ko: Totally loving the new glass stem!

Gonzo,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
That Koa piece you just listed on the site looks amazing Dave. I am gonna try to post pictures of the pack tonight. Went a little too Heavy on the Purple Pint a little while ago :ko: Totally loving the new glass stem!

If you like that piece just wait till you see some of the stuff coming down the pipe right now.. I've got a bunch of knock-your-socks-off pieces that'll be finished up just in time for Christmas. :brow:

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I need to figure out my uber twig eventually. December is an expensive month for me, so no rush there. Can't wait to see what's coming next.

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
darkrom said:
I need to figure out my uber twig eventually. December is an expensive month for me, so no rush there. Can't wait to see what's coming next.

That's cool it'll give me more time to play with the CF and figure how to do something with it!

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Dave I need to sincerely thank you for not being a dick. I keep thinking in my head about another vape manufacturer who is honestly just blowing off safety issues and that's pretty much unimaginable to me. I'm just glad everyone who owns an underdog has a chance to have at least one vape where I feel confident in saying the manufacturer gives a fuck about the users on a personal level. Your business ethics and customer support are something that the whole industry needs to become standard.

People often take for granted the fact that we are trusting the manufacturer with chemicals we put into our own bodies. I find it much easier to trust DAVE than a shady company somewhere who consider profits over safety or satisfaction.

On a totally unrelated note with my Underdog going back to you for some pimping and my vapor genie not a good fit for me (though still a great portable that I'd recommend to less sensitive people) I've got just my trusty old magic flight. I've been doing a "vaping tolerance experiment" in the Vapor Lounge section of the site. I consider all Underdog owners to be intelligent people haha :D , so if anyone has a 4 pc grinder I'd appreciate the feedback. I've been getting some interesting results with that little experiment. Basically the theory is that once you are a highly tolerant person you could sift your bud heavily (and I mean HEAVILY with a coin in the grinder and shake violently) and not really notice any weaker effects or anything, but at the same time be consuming lower amounts of the actives. Then when you have a day you would like greater effects, either grind with a 2 pc, or sprinkle that kief you've been separating on a bowl. Even though the time you were using sifted bud you shouldn't notice the bud seeming weaker, but magically you'll feel it MUCH stronger when you finally add the kief back.

Anyway sorry to threadjack, but that little technique allows me to stay medicated when I need to while still getting some of the benefits of a tolerance break and really feeling the effects stronger when I choose to. It's quite nice and I wanted to share it with you guys of all people.

darkrom,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Best for T-breaks are alternative herbs.. You will be amazed how stoned,buzzed and high can you get with the right stuff :) and at the same time its an unforgetable aromatic experience. First time i tried damiana,wild dagga, and lotus , i thought to my self.. vaping is like eating(oral action,taste,aroma)... and i've been eating only one food for a very long time ..

Abysmal Vapor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
True Abysmal, but I am vaping to alleviate anxiety as well. I don't like vaping other stuff just because I only vape in the first place because I love cannabis and how it helps me.

Some of the herbs you mention are known to be enjoyable smoking blends as well, but I like to do research on my stuff and I really don't have enough interest in those. Even synthetic cannabinoids aren't the real thing to me :)

Good advice though others may love some of those herbs (which I happen to know are safe, but thats about it other than mild buzz herbs). I have too many health concerns/quirks to throw another herb into the mix lol.

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
darkrom said:
Dave I need to sincerely thank you for not being a dick. I keep thinking in my head about another vape manufacturer who is honestly just blowing off safety issues and that's pretty much unimaginable to me. I'm just glad everyone who owns an underdog has a chance to have at least one vape where I feel confident in saying the manufacturer gives a fuck about the users on a personal level. Your business ethics and customer support are something that the whole industry needs to become standard.

People often take for granted the fact that we are trusting the manufacturer with chemicals we put into our own bodies. I find it much easier to trust DAVE than a shady company somewhere who consider profits over safety or satisfaction.

On a totally unrelated note with my Underdog going back to you for some pimping and my vapor genie not a good fit for me (though still a great portable that I'd recommend to less sensitive people) I've got just my trusty old magic flight. I've been doing a "vaping tolerance experiment" in the Vapor Lounge section of the site. I consider all Underdog owners to be intelligent people haha :D , so if anyone has a 4 pc grinder I'd appreciate the feedback. I've been getting some interesting results with that little experiment. Basically the theory is that once you are a highly tolerant person you could sift your bud heavily (and I mean HEAVILY with a coin in the grinder and shake violently) and not really notice any weaker effects or anything, but at the same time be consuming lower amounts of the actives. Then when you have a day you would like greater effects, either grind with a 2 pc, or sprinkle that kief you've been separating on a bowl. Even though the time you were using sifted bud you shouldn't notice the bud seeming weaker, but magically you'll feel it MUCH stronger when you finally add the kief back.

Anyway sorry to threadjack, but that little technique allows me to stay medicated when I need to while still getting some of the benefits of a tolerance break and really feeling the effects stronger when I choose to. It's quite nice and I wanted to share it with you guys of all people.

Thanks Darkrom! I try my best to make a safe, efficient, high quality product that you guys can all get enjoyment out of using and I'm glad you like your UD experience so much. I definitely don't think I've got all the answers or that anyone/everyone should do things like I do but I think my ways are right for me. I also try hard to provide the best customer service I can and also run a business and help support my family.. sometimes it's a hard balancing act!

Anyways your appreciation is appreciated! :D

underdog,

stroh

errl enthusiast
darkrom said:

agreed wholeheartedly! Dave's level of customer care and benevolence is few and far between these days, where most people only seemed to be concerned with how much they can profit, in the quickest and easiest way. I can rest easy knowing someone who actually cares about his customer's well-being is looking out for anything that might be a concern health-wise, because i know that if Dave himself didn't feel it was safe, he would not offer it to us. while i haven't been in here much due to school and work, i will always consider myself a loyal underdog, and will always back Dave and his products 110%

also let one of my buddys know about the special, no promises as he is a regular combuster, but i've been working on converting some of them to the light side ;)

stroh,

underdog

Manufacturer
SirTokesAlot said:
One of my friends just picked this up, it's fantastic. I love your wood selection!

Thanks! Do you know which piece your friend picked up?

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:
so what do we have to do to reserve a micro twig?

Just shoot me an email and let me know to put you on the list and whether you want a standard wood or high-end wood.

underdog,

propjoe

hey ya'll i got one of the christmas specials. i got the one on the left in that picture.
:D

propjoe,

SirElton

stroh said:
i've been working on converting some of them to the light side ;)

The light side. Righteous :cool:

I don't know how anyone can still combust after vaping. The very first time I vaped I knew no more smoke would touch my lungs. ...it still did as vaporizers are expensive compared to combustion pieces :p, but once I got my first vape, that was it.

The twigs look beautiful, Dave.

SirElton,

underdog

Manufacturer
SirElton said:
stroh said:
i've been working on converting some of them to the light side ;)

The light side. Righteous :cool:

I don't know how anyone can still combust after vaping. The very first time I vaped I knew no more smoke would touch my lungs. ...it still did as vaporizers are expensive compared to combustion pieces :p, but once I got my first vape, that was it.

The twigs look beautiful, Dave.

Thanks SirElton! I'll have some really amazing ones done in the next couple weeks.. good times!

underdog,

chib

Kush please
Does this thing hold its heat better than Ceramic Rockzaps ?

I currently have one and I find I cannot get satisfying tokes after the first stem. I can still get tokes but the AVB often has green left in it, I toke it exactly how every says to but It doesn't seem to help.

chib,

underdog

Manufacturer
chib said:
Does this thing hold its heat better than Ceramic Rockzaps ?

I currently have one and I find I cannot get satisfying tokes after the first stem. I can still get tokes but the AVB often has green left in it, I toke it exactly how every says to but It doesn't seem to help.

You mean you have a RZ right and are wondering how an UD holds heat in comparison?

I've never used a Zap so I really don't know I just wanted to clarify your question. Maybe someone around here who has both can chime in.

underdog,
Top Bottom