Underdog Log Vapes

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just noticed i forgot to add my dog to my signature :). Its working so well that makes something else not working :).
Well the best i could for today.. Sry for logo in the middle ,i wasn't in the mood of activating :D..
Check here

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Yep this vaporizer is just too efficient :D. It get enourmous fogs out of tiniest amounts. And the color of the ABV is amazing ..

Abysmal Vapor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks for the great video. And it's got amazing ABV because its the best vape on the market if you ask me!

darkrom,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Yeah, nice video Abysmal also good to see you continuing to enjoy your UD.. I'm pretty sure you're the only guy in Bulgaria that's got one. :D

The Twig schedule has been pushed back a bit as I'm focusing on getting this bulk batch of pieces done for France in time for x-mas.. but I'm making good progress on this order and hope to finish it up in the next week or so then on to Twigs!

So on the subject of Twigs - anyone who is planning on getting one from this upcoming batch please message me and reserve one. Reserving one will help me budget my time since I'll have a better idea of how many I need to make and how much time I'll need to do it. It will also benefit you because I'll be giving 'dibs' in the order in which people reserve their piece. Prices on the Twigs are going to be $175 with the standard FC free shipping and goodies.. there may be a few high-end ones that go for $200-$225 but those will be special pieces.

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
The more I think about it the more I want a Koa twig. Any special characteristics to that wood? I don't know that I'd choose a soft wood or anything like that.

The Kings Jester and the Aqua Vape is a match made in heaven!

eIkmll.jpg

No dryness. I absolutely needed water filtration for myself personally. I loved the underdog before but with this I can't think of a single thing that could be improved. I now have no desire to get the cloud later on. I am pretty much convinced this is the perfect home vaporizer setup for myself.

darkrom,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Awesome looking setup there Darkrom, the Jester is a beauty and looks like it mates well with the AV.

I wish I could be satisfied with one vaporizer like you. I didn't need to buy anymore long ago.... but once you get locked into a serious vape collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.. :brow:

Log vapes still get the biggest work out in my household though, and I seem to buy them in multiples.

psyshaman,

underdog

Manufacturer
darkrom said:
The more I think about it the more I want a Koa twig. Any special characteristics to that wood? I don't know that I'd choose a soft wood or anything like that.

The Kings Jester and the Aqua Vape is a match made in heaven!

No dryness. I absolutely needed water filtration for myself personally. I loved the underdog before but with this I can't think of a single thing that could be improved. I now have no desire to get the cloud later on. I am pretty much convinced this is the perfect home vaporizer setup for myself.

Other than the added expense I think Koa would make a nice Twig, the wood has a nice density and grain texture to it that is both beautiful and good performing. I was planning on making a piece or two out of Koa anyways but since you've stated an interest I'll give you first dibs in the event you like them.

The AV works pretty nice with the UD huh? It definitely does the trick and I think it's a pretty small and easy to handle (and store) setup.. plus it couldn't be much easier to hook up to the 3/8 tubing!

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Now I'm just worried what if something goes wrong and water falls into the core :uhoh:

Would that be dangerous to me or my vape. I don't want to be getting electrocuted any time soon.

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
darkrom said:
Now I'm just worried what if something goes wrong and water falls into the core :uhoh:

Would that be dangerous to me or my vape. I don't want to be getting electrocuted any time soon.

I wouldn't worry about being electrocuted there darkrom.. the power supply sent with your piece is a low power, low voltage power supply non-homicidal type, maybe even a pacifistic.

Even if you got some water down the core it would probably be fine unless it was quite a bit.

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Water worries quenched :) Thanks Dave and Abysmal!

@Charlie I am not sure :/ I ordered it from vapeworld and they only have one in stock. I paid $57 shipped using a coupon code I found on here :) I am almost positive it is the small one for that price, but if I remember I will measure it over the weekend. They are apparently the same other than one being a bit longer. There isn't any drag that I notice. Nothing like a solo where I felt like I'd bust my gut (2 hole stem days). My first hit I was thinking "awww shit it's not vaping right for some reason." because I couldn't see any vapor in the tube from the angle I was hitting it at (or because I'm partially colorblind?) but I was very disappointed.... AND THEN I EXHALED :brow::D:o

I can't see myself using it much without it anymore. Same sized hits or bigger because I can hold more. Almost if not completely eliminated the dried out feeling that vaping (with any vape) gives me. Even my little MFLB leaves me feeling kinda nauseous just because of the dryness. At least at home I will feel nice from now on. I've even seen the aqua vape used with a MFLB, but I am not sure if that would be worth it or not for me. I definitely want a portable hydration method now after how happy this has made me, so we will see what I can come up with.

Underdog + Aqua Vape = the most comfortable and hardest hitting vapor on the market? I think so.

darkrom,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Mr. Dogman, there has been some talk about your vaporizer in this here thread:

jadajadajada

If you have the time, would you mind commenting on the issues that are brought up by Max perhaps? It would be nice to get all the facts straight, and you're basically the only one that can make that happen.

Thanks in advance!

OhTheAgony,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yes use the AV for one day and you'll be hooked IMO!
CDS: Drag isn't that bad at all and you can even find a water level -very little- with no loss of flavor nor effect and with minimum drag. And yes it is the normal size one!

FLskwat,

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks for the heads up guys regarding the other thread with the concerns about UD vapes. I've posted a response as best I can without getting drawn into some kind of flame-war.

To summarize here for those of you who are UD users (present, past or future):
- I have eliminated all adhesives and silicone from the air path aside from the stems themselves of course.

- There is still a dab of silicone used to hold the wires in place at the bottom outside end of the core (outside the air path)

- There is of course glue in the pieces which are made of multiple pieces of wood. This glue is rated as food safe by the FDA but obviously not rated for 'sniffing'. This glue is kept out of the air path as it's only used in gluing the various woods together.

As we all know there is little to no regulation in this industry so it falls on each individual manufacturer to do their best to use safe, high-quality materials in the construction of their products. This is something I work hard at and invest a significant amount of effort in and I think that any of you who know me understand that. I build the best vaporizers I can, out of the safest and highest quality materials I can and the prices I charge are a reflection of that. These pieces are a product that my family, my friends and myself use on a daily basis so obviously safety is #1... all of you who use UD pieces are in my mind part of the family.

Anyways, lets move on to the fun stuff and keep this thread flame-war free.. other threads can go where and do what they want.

I'm working hard to finish up this big order for France and then will be moving on to the Twigs and some other custom pieces that are in the pipe. Those of you who've reserved your Twigs already will get first 'dibs' as they're completed and posted up here and the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

I am feeling much healthier since i use my UD.. as a daily driver. My magic wand was too overdosing for me and made me cough a lot and abuse on every hit :) . My lungs are feeling better than with glass vapes like DBV,MW,LSV( i only use it with other herbs than mj cause most of them need larger doses to kick in) on long=term. I am using less actives and it feels like i am getting more.. Breathing MJ may be harmless but it is not as breathing air.. so how often and how much you do has Something to do with overal health too.

Abysmal Vapor,

cluffy

Vaker
I'm headed to the PO to ship my Solo back for a refund. In celebration of this and in anticipation of the new batch of Underdog twigs I made a video. Not the thickest cloud, but not bad for what I loaded it with... I will say it was very smooth, notice I didn't cough!!! cold wet dog

cluffy,

underdog

Manufacturer
cluffy said:
I'm headed to the PO to ship my Solo back for a refund. In celebration of this and in anticipation of the new batch of Underdog twigs I made a video. Not the thickest cloud, but not bad for what I loaded it with... I will say it was very smooth, notice I didn't cough!!! cold wet dog

Nice video cluffy, I'm going to add it to the Underdog youtube page's favorites. Maybe you can do another one when you get a Twig so you can compare the B-day piece and a full power Twig?

underdog,

cluffy

Vaker
Underdog wrote: "Nice video cluffy, I'm going to add it to the Underdog youtube page's favorites. Maybe you can do another one when you get a Twig so you can compare the B-day piece and a full power Twig?"

Don't tempt me... I am an exhibitionist from way back... :brow:

Wow, I envy all those Cloud people, the waiting may be the hardest part but it's also a part of the best part. If that makes sense to you then you might be as vaked as I. :ko:

cluffy,

underdog

Manufacturer
cluffy said:
Underdog wrote: "Nice video cluffy, I'm going to add it to the Underdog youtube page's favorites. Maybe you can do another one when you get a Twig so you can compare the B-day piece and a full power Twig?"

Don't tempt me... I am an exhibitionist from way back... :brow:

Wow, I envy all those Cloud people, the waiting may be the hardest part but it's also a part of the best part. If that makes sense to you then you might be as vaked as I. :ko:

Haha.. but I like tempting people!

underdog,

los

biojuggernaut said:
Uh, i wouldn't use it. I have an affinity for only using Silicone brand silicone. Anyone else?

im not sure on the brand but my friend has a micro brewery set up and buys his tubing in bulk from the site that dave put up, the one that sells 10' at a time....picked up over 5' damn near free and drank for free lol well worth it imo.

los,

underdog

Manufacturer
los said:
biojuggernaut said:
Uh, i wouldn't use it. I have an affinity for only using Silicone brand silicone. Anyone else?

im not sure on the brand but my friend has a micro brewery set up and buys his tubing in bulk from the site that dave put up, the one that sells 10' at a time....picked up over 5' damn near free and drank for free lol well worth it imo.

I don't really have any particular brand loyalty when it comes to silicone tubing as long as it's quality tubing from a reputable dealer. As I posted previously I like the softer tubing from US Plastics for making long whips and whatnot and the firm tubing that I make stems out of from McMaster-Carr.

Since US Plastic requires purchase in quantities that most people don't need I will have that tubing available on the site before long. The firm tubing is already available on the site.

underdog,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i have been using the older glued in core models every day since i have received them, and i feel as healthy as ever, haven't even had to visit the doctors in over a year. I do not feel that there are any detrimental effects caused by using a small amount of glue to keep the core in place, as i do not taste anything other than vapor, and have experienced nothing but pleasure from these vapes.

stroh,

darkrom

Great Scott!
stroh said:
i have been using the older glued in core models every day since i have received them, and i feel as healthy as ever, haven't even had to visit the doctors in over a year. I do not feel that there are any detrimental effects caused by using a small amount of glue to keep the core in place, as i do not taste anything other than vapor, and have experienced nothing but pleasure from these vapes.

Agreed completely. Apparently I'm picky because I noticed so many smells and tastes with my solo that people think I was trolling or something :rolleyes:

If the glue was heating up I'd smell or taste that for sure and I definitely am not.

darkrom,
Top Bottom