Underdog Log Vapes

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I disappeared and didn't make it back to the forum last night but I was dead tired and just ended up crashing. I already push myself to pretty ridiculously long days and all the outpouring for Abysmal plus the normal work I have to do just plain wore me out. :zzz:

In good news I would like to announce that so far,
yesterday, we've raised $480 for Abymal's defense fund, not a bad days work for a bunch of lazy, violent, rapist criminals (according to the Bulgarian police that is).

I have a couple more Lost Dogs available that 100% of the proceeds will go to Abysmal if anyone is still looking:

http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12883/

http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12872/

You're a saint, Dave.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Dave, I finally made up my mind on the Abysmal Vape. Please don't waste any more of your precious time on reading/answering the last email I've send you (yesterday or the day before, not sure. my short term memory is kinda fucked up at the moment :lol: ). Just delete it, I'll just send you a new one in a little bit.

Nice to see yours finally Djonko, they always look so different in rl pics then on those show case photo's for some reason. I like the grain and the little lines that were carved/etched (how do you call that technique in English).

EF, I'm sure you're gonna love it dude :tup:

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: EyeFonez

djonkoman

yes those lines really make it complete I think, the basic shape is simple but those lines just add that little bit of complexity to make it perfect
and the real beaty IMO lies in how the light changes the look of the wood, the orientation/place/pattern of the grainlines etc, the shape keeps it so that it doesn't distract from how the wood looks.

djonkoman,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
@ CDS - A saint? Nah, I think you must have me confused with a different UD. :-) I do try and be loyal though and take care of the people who take care of me. :tup:

@ OTA - gotcha, I'll check out the newest email then.

Ok, another quick Abysmal update - I've now got $565 that I will be sending to him this morning and will continue to raise money until the end of the month, sending it to him as he needs it. Also I will have 2 more Lost Dogs to donate to his cause this Friday.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just got my Lost Dog in the mail that I ordered to help Abysmal's cause. Really, it is Dave donating my money, so thank you Dave for really helping out a brother in need.

One question for Dave, though.... Why is this polka dot unit considered to be a "Lost Dog"? I didn't see any defects upon my initial inspection. Your QC department must be picky as hell!

I'll post pics tonight when I get home and can take it for a spin.

:peace:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I just got my Lost Dog in the mail that I ordered to help Abysmal's cause. Really, it is Dave donating my money, so thank you Dave for really helping out a brother in need.

One question for Dave, though.... Why is this polka dot unit considered to be a "Lost Dog"? I didn't see any defects upon my initial inspection. Your QC department must be picky as hell!

I'll post pics tonight when I get home and can take it for a spin.

:peace:

Awesome, glad to hear it showed up on time and in one piece.. score another point for the US Postal Service.

The Polka-dot piece is considered a Lost Dog because if you look close you'll notice there has been an unacceptable amount of creep in the dots. Basically they stick out from the surface and/or have gaps around the edges. It's something that I can't really do anything about on polka pieces like that so I probably won't be making more of that style.. so see, you have a rare piece of UD history. :p

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
on average how much is a lost dog? wanna help abysmal out but spent a butt load celebrating 420 buying herbs, vxc and new glass. :(

djonkoman

"unacceptable amount of creep in the dots"
like this?
XQZqp.jpg

darkrom

Great Scott!
on average how much is a lost dog? wanna help abysmal out but spent a butt load celebrating 420 buying herbs, vxc and new glass. :(

http://www.underdogvapes.com/index.php/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12872/

http://www.underdogvapes.com/index.php/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12883/

Last 2 left on the site. I really like the Red Bishop. Do it man you won't regret it. I view the VXC as a fancy "digital high tech vape" and the Underdogs are like the "analog simple yet effective" counterpart. Very nice combo.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
http://www.underdogvapes.com/index.php/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12872/

http://www.underdogvapes.com/index.php/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/12883/

Last 2 left on the site. I really like the Red Bishop. Do it man you won't regret it. I view the VXC as a fancy "digital high tech vape" and the Underdogs are like the "analog simple yet effective" counterpart. Very nice combo.

thanks bud. yea i have become a big fan of log vapes. i think i use my HI more then any other vape i have. prolly go cash out my change jar :lol:

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
:lol: that's a good one Mom. BTW, which pup did you get? I;m interested to hear your take on the UD owning both the CRZ and HI as well. I find my HI and UD function very similar.

That is one sweet looking pup Stu. I've heard that pups love girl scout cookies.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I got this one. Haven't really had a chance to get to know it yet, but I would agree that, from what I can tell so far, the HI and the UD are very similar in function.

momofthegoons,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
I was going to snag that one, but I saw your post claiming dibs Stu. Glad you got it. ;)

So I'm curious; are underdogette and I the only bitches in the FC dog pound? :lol:

You know... I don't think any of the other UD girls post much... if ever

underdogette,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It has taken a little getting used to, but I'm starting to pull some really nice clouds from my pup. I'm vaporbonging with my inline bong with nice success. The hits seems to start small, and then increase over the length of my hit. So the longer I pull with a nice slow draw, the more my bong really clouds up. This is the exact opposite of how I normally vaporbong with the EQ, Vapolution, etc...

Or am I just really, really stoned and overthinking this? :mental:

Top Bottom