Ultimate Enail Package - Hex-Nail + Liger 20mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelar900

This is the best concentrate vaporization setup on the market right now. Skip the wait and get it next week. I am willing to part all of this out but would love to be able to sell it all as a package. All items have been taken extraordinary care of and owned for less than a month. Only selling because the use case doesn’t quite fit my lifestyle as I had hoped.

For Sale I have:

Liger 20mm Rainbow - $100
Hurricane Cap - $50
20mm SiC insert x2 - $75 each
20mm Sapphire insert x2* - $300
14/18mm Female adapter - $25
Pukin Beagle 20mm Bubble Cap - $75
Hex-Nail African Padauk - $450
FC-710 - $30

Looking to sell everything together shipped bomb proof in a plucked pelican 1400 to your door for $1000 flat but willing to negotiate in the interest of a quick sale!

DM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

*My current Sapphire insert has a manufacturing defect and I am waiting on a replacement from Josh at CCA710 as it arrived with a chip that has spread to a crack. I will ship the replacement as soon as I receive it and can even see if Josh will ship it directly to you. I am happy to ship the defective dish as well as it still functional. Also happy to provide screenshots of my messages with Josh or anything else pertinent that anyone wants :)

f5lPhyC.jpg

*Water pipe in the above picture is for display purposes only and is not for sale.
PSUQvJK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom