UCSD student caught smoking on 4/20, held for 5 days by DEA w/ no food or water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
A typical Tea Party response. I just find it amazing how they filter out what is actually said in order to support their arguments. It's just so..............transparent.

If you came in here to primarily discuss the Cloud, why fly a pic of Limbaugh and proclaim, out of any kind of context, that you are a Tea Party member? Why would you do that if your sole intent was to talk about a vaporizer? If I wanted to go onto a gun site to find out about how to maintain my Glock, I sure as hell wouldn't go on there with a name and avy that would obviously ruffle the feathers of those with whom I wanted to have a serious discussion with in regards to guns, for that would make no sense whatsoever.

It would seem that his name and avatar might be in violation of the rules of the board anyway.

Cut and pasted from the "Forum Rules"

• No Offensive Material. Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images and avatars.
His name and avatar are both offensive to me becuase they are nothing but hate mongers.

Silver420Surfer,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
USSR
North Korea
Bosnia
Cuba

The problem with those countries is not communism is that it was a form of dictatorship. People in North Korea starve so they can feed the army and maintain the nuclear program. What does that have to do with Marxs ideas?

I am not a communist, but the main issue of his ideas was the abyss between the working class and the property and factory owners.. a problem we see to this day and remains unresolved.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I am not a communist, but the main issue of his ideas was the abyss between the working class and the property and factory owners.. a problem we see to this day and remains unresolved.

If someone has an idea on how to make a product better they can get a loan and set up shop.

The government has time and time again proved that it can not allocate capital in a productive manner.

Truth be told most people don't have the courage or the will power needed to run a successful company.

The company owner took a risk to set up the company the worker did not.

Tea Party,

lwien

Truth be told most people don't have the courage or the will power needed to run a successful company.

There's your typical black and white thinking again. Did you ever consider the courage and will power it takes for a woman who is "just" a worker to work while at the same time raise her children as a single parent. THAT'S courage and will power.

I ran a successful company. A company with over 350 employees with an annual advertising budget in excess of 4 million dollars a year and revenues in excess of 30 million dollars a year and I can tell you this. I NEVER felt that I had more courage or more will power than any of those that worked for me..................EVER.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If someone has an idea on how to make a product better they can get a loan and set up shop.

The government has time and time again proved that it can not allocate capital in a productive manner.

I understand that and i agree. I don't agree with many other abuses perpetrated by the upper class. In many ways, a poor people has much more expenses than a rich people.

It is like this since we stopped being hunter and started being farmers and land owners. It got worse when money was invented. There were moments in history when it could have improved immensely but somehow, the greedy ones always got the best of us.

vorrange,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sorry folks but this has gone too far off-topic and many posts are bordering on breaking the "Be Nice" rules. Agree to disagree and move on, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom