Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So, I gave the tube a solid pack, held down the button, and put it up to some of my glass...that was my first attempt at pairing it up with the big piece, I just decided to grab the big bub at the last second and give it a rip... glad it worked..
:dog:

That take got me ripped btw...:ko:

Video does not exist? Wanted to see it with water. :(

deadheadbill,

deadheadbill

Thanks @jambandphan03 !!!

So, i am going to show my ignorance and ask, if I want to use this for oil can I just buy a globe attachment for it?

deadheadbill,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Its a pinnacle water tool from Vaporblunt. You can pick one up right now for $50, check out the Pinnacle Pro thread. I have the GBD mini tube that's pretty sweet with it also, But you can't beat the sale Price from Vaporblunt. There is also the infamous $40 bubbler you can find in the cheap Glass thread Which will most likely be my next vape gear purchase.

Jambandphan love the big bubbler and the fact that the short tube does so well through a water piece. I bet the Long TVape would really milk out the big Glass.

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks @jambandphan03 !!!

So, i am going to show my ignorance and ask, if I want to use this for oil can I just buy a globe attachment for it?

This is meant mainly for dry plant though I do believe you can also load drier hashes or sift in it as well. I don't think this was meant to be an oil tool and it is not threaded to be compatible with the other vape pens. It is larger in diameter than the ego battery.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
alright y'all there is a black T-vape on ebay for $49 with no bids that ends in 45 mins... I can't get it right now, though it's very tempting, but one of you might be able to jump on it.

I am pretty happy with my short tube, but wouldn't mind trying out the longer one eventually. I'm going to keep watching this seller, in case a bit of funds loosen up. There are other colors too, I just like the black ones.

:o wow, ended with no bids...

Last edited:

clukx

I currently have a Pax, Hows the tvape compare? Should i just stick with the pax in terms of vapor production and battery life?

clukx,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, that's a tough call, the pax is automatic across the board so that is the biggest difference. The Tvape is a hold the button down to heat vape, but I think its safe to say it puts out plenty of vapor very much comparable to the pax once it's fully heated. Battery life with my short tube seems pretty close in comparison IMO, and I think that may vary depending on how hot you like your vapor. I tend to run the pax on high, and like the Tvape to be pretty hot so I keep the button pressed longer. Go for one of those $50 deals on ebay and you won't be out much if you don't like it.

deadheadbill

Nice vid, Jam.

Damn that thing is thick...

Just came home for lunch and mine was in the mail. That is just Jam's small hands, i's not really that big and looks very much like a large ecig in my hands.

It's charging, but first impressions are nice. It's sturdy, attractive and not too big. If it performs and doesn't stink up the whole room, we may have a winner.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i awaiting further feedback..... still debating on pulling the trigger on ebay

mmenzie,

Tweek

Just came home for lunch and mine was in the mail. That is just Jam's small hands, i's not really that big and looks very much like a large ecig in my hands.

It's charging, but first impressions are nice. It's sturdy, attractive and not too big. If it performs and doesn't stink up the whole room, we may have a winner.

Thanks, Bill. Jam does look like she has tiny hands :D

Last edited:

clukx

Im gonna get one off ebay this month if i can snag one under 70 if it produces vapor clouds like my pax i might have a new friend for the omicron

clukx,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I wouldn't call them tiny, but definitely dainty... :cool:

Good to see the ebay orders showing up, I'm still eyeballing those in case I get a chance at one.

adhezivek

I'd really like to have this vape as its on eBay for $50 like mentioned above. OF, what troubles are you running into? do you have the short tube? I've been waiting years for an ecig like vape. this guy on YouTube reviewed it and seems to be able to get decent vapor. I currently have the arizer solo and while it functions beautifully, I can't use it on my college campus as it looks like a vape. and it's pretty big with a breakable glass stem which turns yellow quickly. I'd like something like this so I can vape nonchalantly, and get a little airtight tubular container to stash it away smell free afterwards. can't wait for the day technology catches up and gives us a true working atmosraw like device.

adhezivek,
Reactions: grokit

deadheadbill

quote="Tweek, post: 468013, member: 11197"]Thanks, Bill. Jam does look she has tiny hands :D[/quote]

Imagine how big her husband's......er nevermind.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Tweek

clouded vision

I picked up the Tvape on eBay about a week back (I actually bought the first 2 posted on eBay because I was sure they would go for more than the starting bid) but I have bee n cleaning out my system for the past 3 weeks preparing for a job interview. Today I found out the interview has been pushed back 3 weeks and decided I would give myself today only to imbibe. I loaded approximately 1/2 the long tube (I was so excited I forgot to weight it) with some pretty dry AK I had from before I started me l my break. I remember reading that this vape doesn't produce the thickest vapor so after it heated I immediately held it for another looong 20 seconds then took a long slow draw. I could not believe the size of the cloud it produced and it made me cough my lungs out. I only got a couple more smaller hits out of it before it stopped producing vapor but my abv is a nice even dark brown (comparable color to my LSV). I wasn't very impressed with the flavor but when I get to play with it again in 3-4 weeks :cry: I will have to start at a lower temperature and use some fresher herb before I decide how much I like the Tvape. I can say that I am extremely impressed with that effects though.

deadheadbill

Yeah dude, just tried mine today. My 1st priority for a vape is to get me high. I'm stoned to the bone right now so mission accomplished.

Quick thoughts. I like this thing. Stealthy, sexy and proficient. May end up being my favorite portable to date.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ok thanks, it was the music in the background that made it copyright... I changed it... had grateful dead playing.
should work now...
:p

jambandphan03,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom