TV Shows - General Discussion

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The ending of Kingdom almost ruined the whole show for me lol great performances

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Rodney

Rodney

The ending of Kingdom almost ruined the whole show for me lol great performances

I was just thinking about this today well before thinking about making this post and it did not need to happen imo and did in a way spoil a great series. If it was anyone else but him I could have taken it a lot better but imho he did not deserve to die.

Shit Snacks

I was just thinking about this today well before thinking about making this post and it did not need to happen imo and did in a way spoil a great series. If it was anyone else but him I could have taken it a lot better but imho he did not deserve to die.

Exactly, it was kind of insulting to the character and a sloppy narrative

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Rodney

Rodney

Have you seen the Richard Chamberlin version from like 20-25 years ago? If so, how would you compare the two?

Not seen the Richard Chamberlin version yet but every time I do a search "what to watch after watching Shogun) it comes up so will need to check it out and will post back to say.

See I used to watch lots of subtitle films in past and have been recommended a lot of subtitle series but I put them to the side as could not get the hang of watching subtitles (maybe as am older and higher) BUT after watching and loving Shogun I really should get into watching some of these other great series.

Lilyhammer was another series I did watch that has subs and enjoyed it loads.

Rodney,

florduh

the-key-is-to-know-yourself-v0-tb5l87rtd1zc1.jpeg

Rodney

I am now watching a series called "The Responder" is a police drama set in UK and is really really good.

Basically it is about a cop who is on the take to pay for his mothers old folks home and a big bag of cocaine goes missing and he is involved. Is so so good and really funny in parts, like dark humour.

After I watch the 2 series of this am then going to be watching "a gentleman in Moscow" as my friend recommended it.

Anyone watching the Jinx Part II? I loved the first series and the second one has also been entertaining. I don’t normally watch true crime stuff, but Robert Durst is fascinating to me.

letter never sent,
Reactions: florduh

Rodney

Started watching "a gentleman in Moscow" last night and it is really really good.

Rodney,

Shit Snacks

I started AppleTV's Dark Matter last night... Intriguing first ep though a little meh

Finally finished Curb as well, fun Seinfeld book end, the best parts are always with Jerry though lol and them together

gmo67

Have you seen the Richard Chamberlin version from like 20-25 years ago? If so, how would you compare the two?
I tried to watch to Richard Chamberlain version but it was terrible ,particuarly bad acting .

Last edited:
gmo67,

Rodney

I just watched the full series of Sugar in one go and it is really decent with this big massive twist going on in the last few episodes.

The premise is Colin Farrell is s PI investigating this big film directors missing daughter.

Is on Apple tv and most dodgy streaming sites :D

Top Bottom