TV Revolution Kit (6v) + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
-- $160.00
-- Continental US 48 only please.
-- PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping with a tracking # is included in the asking price.
-- Please make no mention of vapor, fuck, or combustion in payment.

Here we have my TV Revolution Kit with some extra accessories. I've owned this unit for a couple months and it works great. I've loaded it about 20 times. I cleaned it after 10 loads with a 12 hour ISO soak, a 15 minute boil, and a 20/20/20 cycle. I used it a few more times and then received my Alpha Ultra kit and have only used it a couple times since. Last night (5/4/13) I cleaned the cart again in the same manner as the first cleanse. It's is as clean as it can get at this point.

I did try to mod this unit's top end. I couldn't screw my 510 e-juice tanks into the unit because the neck leading to the 510 threads is long. I sanded the neck down to get closer to the threads. I will admit that I rushed it and slopped the job a bit. It in no way effects the unit other than cosmetically. There are a few scuffs around the neck and the top isn't perfectly level. The edges are not sharp. You can see all this in the pictures. The worst part was that the tanks will screw in, but still does not get close enough to the contact to send power to the tank, so I bought a 510 - 510 adapter and that works very well.

What you will receive with this purchase:

-- Full Standard Voltage 6v Revolution kit including black nylon battery housing, 6v Revolution cart in small tube (used, cleaned, ceramic is stained from use, works fine), white nylon Revolution mouthpiece (restricted draw), 4 LifePo RCR123 3v batteries all in working order in tube, charging unit, car adapter, outlet adapter, original packaging and paperwork.
-- 2 UltraFire 17670 3.7v 1800mah batteries. Unfortunately, I can not include a charger with these. Chargers can readily be found on Amazon or EBay. You may not find a charger for 17670, but these will charge on an 18650 charger. These are fully charged right now and will be shipped that way in a battery case. Only one of these has been used twice. Use these for any LV 3.7v 510 threaded carts.
-- 2 extra mouthpieces. 1 white standard Revolution mouthpiece (restricted draw), 1 white slightly longer non restricted mouthpiece.
-- 510 - 510 threaded adapter for use with e-juice tanks. I find that this adapter added between the Rev cart and body adds slightly more airflow.
-- 1 small piece of high temperature silicone tubing. If you have a DART loader this can be used to cover the window of the Rev heater core, thus allowing you to use the windowed Rev cart as a DART cart. I've tried this and it works great.

If you have any questions or concerns, would like more pictures, or if I missed anything in the description please let me know.

Deadshort480,

Deadshort480

Let's just get this thing sold or at least draw some interest to it.

$135.00

So for $135.00 you'll be getting a complete Revolution kit in its original packaging in full working order, 2 LV 17670 batteries and case, 2 extra mouthpieces, a 510-510 adapter for Cartomizers and tanks, the small piece of tubing to cover the Rev window if you'd like to use it as a Dart setup, and PayPal fees and shipping is included in the price.

$135.00... If you want to make an offer, go ahead, but please do not embarrass yourself or me.

Deadshort480

I have never used my homemade QWISO in it, only wax, but CentZen is correct. If it evaps cleanly off tinfoil then it will work fine in the Revolution.

Deadshort480,

Deadshort480

Not at all. I just don't have any use for it any longer, another can get enjoyment from it, and I'm trying to give a screaming deal to someone here. If it doesn't sell soon, I may ask Vtac if I can raffle it with proceeds going to FC. It costs money to own and run a forum like this that doesn't ask for fees from its members.

Edit: By the way, pcpvapors never got back to me, so the $125 deal is off the table. Price is still $135.

mod note: You are not lowering the price or responding to a question. Technically your post is in violation of the Classified rules.

Deadshort480

$

Last drop before I withdraw it. Any lower just doesn't make sense.

PayPal and shipping still included.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit
Will this model work with "botanicals"? Are there parts that would make that happen?
Bottom line,if it works with weed it's sold,today!

ShipDit,

Deadshort480

Unfortunately, the Revolution is made for use with oils. There is a herbal attachment called the Evolution, but from what I have read, as I have never tried the Evolution attachment myself, is that it doesnt work all that great and would now be pretty hard to find. There is also the T1 attachment, but I hear very similar things about that product as well. Thanks for the interest though Ship. ;)

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
You lock it yourself by hitting the "Lock" button next to "Report" on the first post that you made in this thread. Congrats on your sale though!

Pickz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom