Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
ill add more to order every week or two. yes i got quite busy with all the 420 orders. next round, next week, friday most likely. at the moment we are looking at higher building times still, hope to get back to the 4 weeks soon.

It's probably worth mentioning that FJ is pretty busy at the minute, so I'm helping out with the emails at Lamart, and some other customer facing stuff. Tis an honour indeed :D But as I'm starting to discover, it was a lot of work for one person!

I've set a mailing list up so we can email dates before each batch of Tubos are made available. If you want me to add you to the list, then email

Tubo Drop Mail List - support@lamart.ch

Demand is outstripping supply at the moment, so we've tried to work out a system that's as fair as possible and doesn't lead to longer wait times etc.

@leveltree http://tubo.wikia.com/wiki/Tubo_Evic_Wiki looks great.. I'll try to add some things when I get time.. I'm doing a Tubo X setup guide and might rework the Tubo Instruction Manual too (no offence FJ!)

Does anybody know when the wood stems that hold the mighty capsules are due for release. Thanks FJ great vape!

FJ is saying end of May, although they're being made in France and finished in Switzerland so it could easily slip a week or two. I won't give my opinion on them now, seeming as I would be biased, so here's a grainy video of me playing the Trombone instead ;)

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Good idea with the list! @Padriano @funkyjunky
I was planning on crawling the thread information and adding all relevant things to the wiki at the respective place but may take a while :D
Meanwhile 2 contributions already, very noice!

If someone wants to become content moderator or stuff like that just pm me ;)

Aerio

I just recieved my Tubo today, and the hype is so, so real. I won't have a chance to try it out until later tonight, or at worst; in a few days time. Knock on wood.

Couldn't resist updating you all with a pic of how glorious it looks with the DDave vapor cooler mouth piece.

tQQBKU9.jpg

Guy deserves heaps of credit for offering it, and for the thoroughly great service. Will be leaving a (probably excellent) review as soon as I get to try it out, DDave :)

Because I know people are wondering: I ordered mine on the 27th of march, and recieved it today. It was shipped pretty much exactly 4 weeks after ordering, so no complaints from me! (Even though I've pretty much been checking status every day... especially during the run up to 4/20 and my birthday which was just before this weekend. JUST missed it. Dangit!)

Ordered Europe priority with tracking, which was pretty much pointless, to be fair. Tracking got updated when FJ shipped, again the same night when it left switzerland.. And the ten days in between? Nothing.

Until today when I got told I could pick it up from the post office. Woop!

Thanks a lot, @funkyjunky!

Last edited:

Aerio

Lunch with my good new friend.

Love me some fridge pizza!

I couldn't stop myself, I had to at least try a teeny tiny load in the Tubo last night. I think I'm gonna have to load a bit more next time, or use the screen sandwhich method.

I have some questions though, the Tubo has a delicious lack of draw resistance, but I noticed some very pronounced whistling sounds when drawing. Does that mean I'm drawing too hard? Should I try to draw slow enough to not cause whistling?

Drawing hard enough for a whistle was the only way to notice any warm air / heating of the mouthpiece at all. I thought hot mouthpiece/air was an issue with the Tubo + short mouthpiece, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong since I felt I had to draw pretty heavily to cause it. I'm coming from the MFLB though, which definitely has more of a very slow draw / sipping method.

Temp was set at first 190C then 200C.

RobTheThrone

Love me some fridge pizza!

I couldn't stop myself, I had to at least try a teeny tiny load in the Tubo last night. I think I'm gonna have to load a bit more next time, or use the screen sandwhich method.

I have some questions though, the Tubo has a delicious lack of draw resistance, but I noticed some very pronounced whistling sounds when drawing. Does that mean I'm drawing too hard? Should I try to draw slow enough to not cause whistling?

Drawing hard enough for a whistle was the only way to notice any warm air / heating of the mouthpiece at all. I thought hot mouthpiece/air was an issue with the Tubo + short mouthpiece, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong since I felt I had to draw pretty heavily to cause it. I'm coming from the MFLB though, which definitely has more of a very slow draw / sipping method.

Temp was set at first 190C then 200C.
That sounds like the cloud Evo. I used to have one and the proper pull made a whistle.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Abysmal Vapor s OG tubo here for the second time. very bad luck imo.
replaced the evic and decided to open up the heater as well to re-seat the tubes and add an intake screen. ended up taking out the old coils and replacing them in the process, you can see them below.
imo they look very good after maybe a year or so of use. no degradation or getting brittle. the discoloration of the metal is normal and happens at high heat, most likely from the burning in before it went out.
Kw7uuwE.jpg

and some fresh heaters, the coils get stretched out in a later step:
nvuAinh.jpg

please, if i miss questions, ask them again :D
Coils are immortal at least,and yeah i considered it really bad luck for the evic to fry twice, haha i am not complaining here with my TUBOxRX300 though.
Yep Evic part failed twice,second time almost out of the box :).On the bright side this must be already the most purple TUBO evic out there it cause got repainted two times,even though it hadnt had much wear and tear :D.
As much as i love it for its color , i have found myself being more of a TUBOx guy using with quad battery mod is a real pleasure. Next thing on my buy list is getting a large glass hookah like this one but not branded and from China. So Purple TUBO will probably hit soon the classifieds with its brand new guts .
lavoo_hookah_mp5_deluxe.jpg
11875297_504528786381357_689723183_n.jpg
lavoo-mp4-glass-shisha-hookah.jpg

Some trully extravagant models out there ..
lavoo-mp1-x-chrome-glass-shisha-hookah.jpg
mp2.jpg

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Do you guys find the tubo to be inconvenient to use on the go? based on the button location it looks like it may be but looks like a great vape otherwise so that’s the only part keeping me away. Thanks
I've got larger hands, but not at all.

Keep in mind, that many of us are also using cruise mode, so it's a couple clicks and you're done!

RobTheThrone

Are there any carrying cases anyone has that they would recommend? I'd like to be able to fit the tubo, a few batteries, Ddave mouthpiece, custom whip, and a 3 piece santa Cruz shredder. I'm thinking something the size of a nintendo switch case, but smell proof.

RobTheThrone,

Strakinpak

Ive had bad luck with the Boundless Tera, so I brought it back. I dont blame Boundless at all by the way, I think its bad luck, but the recall followed by the whole teflon issue made me uncomfortable with it.
I'm hoping to get in to the next round of Tubo's. Hopefully the third time's the charm right?

Last edited:

reek702

Are there any carrying cases anyone has that they would recommend? I'd like to be able to fit the tubo, a few batteries, Ddave mouthpiece, custom whip, and a 3 piece santa Cruz shredder. I'm thinking something the size of a nintendo switch case, but smell proof.
i store and carry mine in a plastic gun case that I cut out to fit the tubo in the foam. I don't know how to upload pics on here originally would

reek702,

RobTheThrone

i store and carry mine in a plastic gun case that I cut out to fit the tubo in the foam. I don't know how to upload pics on here originally would
An imgur link would be enough for me. You don't have to figure out how to embed it. I'm not sure how to embed images myself to be honest.

RobTheThrone,
Reactions: reek702

Basti

Maybe I'm just to dumb but how can I add a tubo evic in the shopping cart at the lamart shop. I think for this vape I would go to the customs authorities abd that means much to me. So pls help

reek702

Maybe I'm just to dumb but how can I add a tubo evic in the shopping cart at the lamart shop. I think for this vape I would go to the customs authorities abd that means much to me. So pls help
it needs to be in stock to be able to add to your cart

Top Bottom