TS-VaporCANE fire eyes

oddjobold

Vape swap shop

There is a new 510 vape with a cool red light and some great woodened craftsmanship.

Comes from Vietnam, check out tswoodenart on IG.

Looks cool!

StinKing

There is a new 510 vape with a cool red light and some great woodened craftsmanship.

Comes from Vietnam, check out tswoodenart on IG.

Looks cool!
Those devices look awesome!

How would I go about acquiring one of them if I don't have an Instagram?

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
I keep seeing posts for box mods and 510 but am unable to find a thread with explanation of how the devices work. This is new to me could someone please explain the basics?

MidwestMelancholy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I keep seeing posts for box mods and 510 but am unable to find a thread with explanation of how the devices work. This is new to me could someone please explain the basics?

The basic is that a 510 connects the vape (just a heater with chamber and pathway) to the mod, which contains all the electronics

Shit Snacks

interesting, what kind of vapor can you get from these? and what size bowl are most?

I'm not sure what you mean by what kind of vapor... Most of these style are and were pure convection on demand, like the splinter was a pioneer no longer available currently though there are many similar style... Basically stem-based chamber pathway although some have a fixed chamber you can load and then put a cap on, there was only one conduction one of these that I am aware of and it is still available I think? From Divine tribe (other ones to look at would be the Tetra X, also BAK which is conduction hybrid from the same maker pretty new, cosmic xtractor, Dreamwood Glow, and some other ones from other one man shop operations like Alan at toasty top etc)

leanpubpackage

Chatting with the maker on IG.

$100 for the standard model.
shipping on top.

No glue used in construction.

And the glowing for the red eye is from the coil, and for that reason (as discussed many times here) I am out.
Is it bad that the coils glow? I guess I’ve havent seen the actual heating element in devices like the Milaana, v3pro, etc and just assumed they all glowed to produce the needed heat

leanpubpackage,

Gdash

I talked to the maker a few months ago when he first showed this vape which didn't have the mirror at the time. He told me the coil was SS. Wouldn't it be best to run this in TCR to make sure it doesn't glow? If so, kind of makes the mirror irrelevant.

Gdash,

Shit Snacks

I haven't looked into this one closely to know what red eye or mirror means exactly but you can pretty much always avoid glowing with proper technique among other things

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ramahs

Fesob_31

It’s a 316L pancake coil. In the videos the fixed resistance seems 0,26-0,28 ohm but I’ve never seen the live resistance on the screen. He is using and 30W and it seems rather low to me.
In one mod I saw the temp limited to 170C, but with another mod it’s 410F… there is a pic where i can’t read all the digits of the temp but the first two are 49. I’ve seen vapor coming out without drawing.

I think the temperature control needs major adjustments on this one.

Last edited:
Fesob_31,
Reactions: BigJr48

Tswoodenart

Manufacturer
Hello everyone. I am a manufacturer of wooden herbal vaporizer TS-VaporCANE. Thank you everyone for your attention and compliments on it. I'm really grateful

OK, so what about we force the coil not to glow using TCR? I think the coil will make enough heat for it to still work.
The tie coil should glow to give enough heat to vaporize the herb, it would be better to use TCR mode the coil will be more durable.

@oddjobold @Shit Snacks maybe the red eye/mirror can be a good way to prevent glowing if you use wattage
Red eye is to start vaping bro.

Dành cho những người không có instagram:

Con mắt đỏ hoạt động để xem máy sưởi đã sẵn sàng 🍐🦄👌 chưa
that's right bro.

Top Bottom