Trying to "FuckCombustion"

virtualpurple

I have both the EVO and the Underdog. I feel that I can get equally as dense hits from my Underdog. However, I do prefer cleaning the capsules from the EVO as I can just run a brush into the ELB no problem. Sometimes when blowing out the spent abv from my Underdog I can make a mess.

If I could only pick one, it would probably be my Underdog. I love the flavor with their glass and stainless steel stems. And with the Stainless stems you can make every hit a green hit!

TboneToker

I have both the EVO and the Underdog. I feel that I can get equally as dense hits from my Underdog. However, I do prefer cleaning the capsules from the EVO as I can just run a brush into the ELB no problem. Sometimes when blowing out the spent abv from my Underdog I can make a mess.

If I could only pick one, it would probably be my Underdog. I love the flavor with their glass and stainless steel stems. And with the Stainless stems you can make every hit a green hit!

Thanks! Quick replies are appreciated! I would be using it with water pipes and bongs I am sure that works great too! And I might start lowering my doses anyways so the ud might be perfect. It also seems nice to use if you've never vapes before as does the volcano.

*edit real sh1t though :cool::brow: I will most likely end up with both unless something is released that is similar to the evo but greater.

TboneToker,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm sure the Underdog is an awesome log vape. I hear wonderful customer service too.

I have the Enano and it quickly became my fav vaporizer. I liked it so much I wanted another one. It hooks up well to a water tool and the adjustable temp dial will hit those high temps for those of you wanting to stop combustion. The temperature dial seems to respond quickly to any changes in heat.

I've fallen in love all over again combining a j hook with it.

virtualpurple

Thanks! Quick replies are appreciated! I would be using it with water pipes and bongs I am sure that works great too! And I might start lowering my doses anyways so the ud might be perfect. It also seems nice to use if you've never vapes before as does the volcano.

*edit real sh1t though :cool::brow: I will most likely end up with both unless something is released that is similar to the evo but greater.

Hey no problem at all! And there's nothing wrong with continuing to window-shop!

As @CarolKing had mentioned, Enano is similar to the underdog vaporizers and many nano users are quite happy! The Enano comes with a dial built into the cord.

The underdog doesn't come automatically with a cord but they do have dimmer switches and portable battery packs available at a very reasonable price! Underdog also has a holiday sale going on that places their vapes around 160ish, and I believe they come with 4 stems of your choosing so you can determine if you prefer glass, nylon, etc.

I would contemplate a package like this:

UD Holiday vape - $159
Dimmer Switch - $8
12 volt battery pack with a 5 foot cable - $54.48

Total of $221.48 and you have got a great package that functions as your desktop but can also be taken on the road! I think that's an absolute steal for the value! And they include free priority shipping on anything over 100 bucks!

I see that Enano also has some exotic wood models available!

My friend, you have some thinking to do, but you are bound to hit a home run!

virtualpurple,
Reactions: TboneToker

TboneToker

Hey no problem at all! And there's nothing wrong with continuing to window-shop!

As @CarolKing had mentioned, Enano is similar to the underdog vaporizers and many nano users are quite happy! The Enano comes with a dial built into the cord.

The underdog doesn't come automatically with a cord but they do have dimmer switches and portable battery packs available at a very reasonable price! Underdog also has a holiday sale going on that places their vapes around 160ish, and I believe they come with 4 stems of your choosing so you can determine if you prefer glass, nylon, etc.

I would contemplate a package like this:

UD Holiday vape - $159
Dimmer Switch - $8
12 volt battery pack with a 5 foot cable - $54.48

Total of $221.48 and you have got a great package that functions as your desktop but can also be taken on the road! I think that's an absolute steal for the value! And they include free priority shipping on anything over 100 bucks!

I see that Enano also has some exotic wood models available!

My friend, you have some thinking to do, but you are bound to hit a home run!

The eneno looks beautiful and I thank @CarolKing again! I will definitely consider it also I am not worried about using it on the go too much as I usually don't do that. Unless I'm travelling in which case I would just bring the whole unit no need to use it while driving I can wait. Also the sales are great but I don't need to worry because places always have sales and sometimes over time the price drops indefinitely so I needn't rush but thanks for letting me know they're still on holiday sale!

Top Bottom