Travelling on a plane with your favorite head candy...

yolky

I have a tripped planned, leaving southern california and flying into the NJ area. It is my very strong desire to bring greens with me as I will be gone for 3 nights and don't want to be away from it that long. Therefore, I am looking for the safest way to travel by flight with this. I'm thinking the best way is to get 2 or 3 baked cookies with the oil already infused into the cookie. If I decide to do this, should I then maybe put those cookies into a say 'entemens' cookie box with other legitimate cookies and bring it in a carry-on? Or should I pack 2 cookies away and put it in my checked bag? (might look more suspicious in the checked bag?) Or should I maybe fedex or usps a couple of cookies to my hotel in NJ? I think i'm pretty set on the cookie route though as I can consume them anywhere when needed without drawing attention. Maybe mailing it to the hotel is the safest way? I do have one layover in dallas/ft worth. Again, the goal is to get the cookies through security, not to be eaten before the trip. Thanks for any suggestions or stories you may have.

yolky,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i would just put the cookies in your check in luggage, you won't have any issues.

stonemonkey55,

yolky

Word... thanks Stonemonkey, I think that's probably the best option too as it's not on me. Hey, my buddy from college has a house in FC and am due to get my ass up there soon. Maybe we could chill sometime in the future.... peace.

yolky,

standard

Yeah, people travel with cookies for grandma all the time. I would think just having them wrapped or in a box would be better than trying to hide them among storebought cookies. Either way, I doubt there'd be issues.

standard,

standard

Also, there's a huge thread by Bart Simpson on MJ.com that covers many aspects of flying the friendly herbal skies...

standard,

Purple-Days

^^^ exactly.

Seal them in a vacuum packed glass jar.Then in the luggage.

Don't know how? Ask... :cool:

Purple-Days,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
standard said:
Also, there's a huge thread by Bart Simpson on MJ.com that covers many aspects of flying the friendly herbal skies...
Access was denied for me at MJ.Com. How do you get in?

For me, I've always carried herbs in overly-tighty-whities. Even on serious pat-downs I've never had a problem. I suspect most TSA agents prefer not to grab dick while on duty. Of course, I have the space, which is an entirely different matter. And I look like a middle-aged schmuck. The perfect disguise.

The threat of discovered supplies has increased due to the new x-ray. Some friends of mine were in an airport that had the x-ray, and they dumped before going thru. My understanding is that you can defer x-ray to a pat-down. I would chose a pat-down any day.

I'm from the NW, and some of us are coffee freaks. You know what they say about the effects for stoner coffee drinkers - its a "Poor Man's-speedball". Anyway, I always bring ground coffee sealed in a seal-a-meal. I'm debating whether to add some sealed herb in the bottom of a sack of ground coffee, and check it.

I never feel there is a problem taking herb OUTSIDE to wherever I travel, ie. Mexico, Europe, etc. However, in no circumstance will I EVER TRY to bring something illegal INTO the US from another country. Then again, my crotch has remained untouched, even at the most intensely scrutinized re-admittance. Still, peace-of-mind has its rewards.

I've taken my wooden Vapor Genie with me in checked baggage, along with a half-bag of rolling tobacco in a well-used pouch to simulate tobacco vaporization. I Haven't got nailed yet, but never say never.

I'm flying soon w/i the country and I'm going to check my Purple Days (with my copper-aroma-therapy cup & incense) and wooden Vapor Genie & tobacco.

I spoke with an owner/employee of a local head shop, and she said as long as it is clean it isn't against the law to travel with paraphernalia eg. large, glass bongs and such. She claimed she carries it on and it is always inspected, and always passed. then again, she may not carry other matter at the same time.

I hope she's right, 'cause here I go......

macbill,

Beezleb

Ever see the show locked up abroad. I am a perfect law abiding citizen when I fly.

Beezleb,

josh

macbill said:
For me, I've always carried herbs in overly-tighty-whities. Even on serious pat-downs I've never had a problem. I suspect most TSA agents prefer not to grab dick while on duty. Of course, I have the space, which is an entirely different matter. And I look like a middle-aged schmuck. The perfect disguise.
LO F'n L!!! :lol:

josh,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
josh said:
macbill said:
LO F'n L!!! :lol:
It can happen ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA

Happycamper,

standard

macbill said:
standard said:
Access was denied for me at MJ.Com. How do you get in?

Not sure why you're denied. I was able to view the thread without registering. It's basically saying use the tighty-whitey method, not put in checked or carry-on. Here's a link, assuming it's OK to post from here.

http://www.marijuana.com/legal-issues/119684-domestic-airport-security-flying-mj.html

standard,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
ANY THING CAN HAPPEN. I ask, what are the odds....and how do you minimize them... someday I may lose....

Incidentally, every one should skim the Bart Simpson Topic. Thank you so much for the link. (Bart and I could be brothers)

macbill,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Hey, would the vac. packed jars pass thru an air port security(sould like it would by dogs.. How do you get it to pass security scans, would thet reconize it on camera? Gotta fly to NY end of month. Really like to know how i can take alittle and my vape with me on a carry on a bag.

BUZZHEAD,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
UPS and this method seem to work pretty well together? I am intrigued i have friends in Arizona and Cali., anyone try sending a few oz's through this method?

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom