Torch nails: dnail SIC torch only vs quave club banger

mixchu69

i am deciding which one to pick. Quave club banger vs dnail SIC torch only.

When looking at all high end glass manufacturers, they all seem to use quave banger.

With my liger, I like the SIC a lil better than Quartz. The d-nail SIC is more pricey than the thickassglass SIC.
@herbivore21 , are there different types of SIC (is dnail better than tag) or is it just aesthetics. I am leaning towards the dnail SIC.

I Would use my liger, but living in a situation where I need to dab quickly (can't use enail).

Any thoughts?

mixchu69,
Reactions: Morty

herbivore21

i am deciding which one to pick. Quave club banger vs dnail SIC torch only.

When looking at all high end glass manufacturers, they all seem to use quave banger.

With my liger, I like the SIC a lil better than Quartz. The d-nail SIC is more pricey than the thickassglass SIC.
@herbivore21 , are there different types of SIC (is dnail better than tag) or is it just aesthetics. I am leaning towards the dnail SIC.

I Would use my liger, but living in a situation where I need to dab quickly (can't use enail).

Any thoughts?
SiC is much better than quartz for torch use IMO simply because you can torch it as hard as possible with a butane torch without much risk of oxidation. SiC will clean up to brand new quality forever. Flavor is better too and SiC will give more complete vaporization at lower temps.

You can waste it to taste it with a quartz banger, but 2014 called and they want their dabbing techniques back :p lol

Waste is a thing of the past with SiC as you'd know.

Good idea getting the d-nail SiC for torching, definitely prefer it for this purpose vs the Liger SiC (Liger SiC is amazing on a coil, but that banger is gonna get all fucked up torching all that titanium to get the SiC hot!).

I would not buy the TAG because it is fucking miniscule lol. Others here have quoted it is a good way to get to try SiC for the first time with the minimum spend, but that dish is a tiny target for your dab to hit, especially with the shape of the locking nut! The d-nail SiC is really not that expensive and their nail bases are much cheaper than the Liger base - given the considerably larger dish I'd say the d-nail is a no brainer. If you are dabbing crumble or full melt or anything that requires a shovel tool for a dabber, you're gonna need a bigger dish, captain!

If you only do smaller dabs of more oily/shatter (and no bhombing!) consistencies then you can get away with the TAG but I would never recommend it personally :)

Top Bottom