Top Ten Butane vapes?

birdbraineater

VapCap also does whole nugs and comes in an airtight storage case.

I would love to hear a proper comparison of these two. I just received a Ti/Cocobolo VapCap the other day and I am trying to get the hang of it - it is a little finicky so far. I do love its size, portability, and ruggedness though (all titanium, stainless, and wood.) Too early to judge its performance so far, though.

I don't think that either the VapCap or the Vaponic will ever be a replacement for a Vapman or a Lotus or one of the Triihouse units, but I can't say for sure.

I see that you have both the Vapman and the Lotus. I use the Vapman with my bubbler (MFLB Orbiter) with great success and I was thinking about getting a Lotus to use the same way. Do you think there's any difference in results between these two. They really seem to be very similar in use. BTW it seems that the Lotus is only available on line and not in the Vancouver area smoke shops which is why I got the Vapman.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I see that you have both the Vapman and the Lotus. I use the Vapman with my bubbler (MFLB Orbiter) with great success and I was thinking about getting a Lotus to use the same way. Do you think there's any difference in results between these two. They really seem to be very similar in use.

I'm also interested in a comparison between the two.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I see that you have both the Vapman and the Lotus. I use the Vapman with my bubbler (MFLB Orbiter) with great success and I was thinking about getting a Lotus to use the same way. Do you think there's any difference in results between these two. They really seem to be very similar in use. BTW it seems that the Lotus is only available on line and not in the Vancouver area smoke shops which is why I got the Vapman.

Sorry - do not own the Vapman and have only used it once a few years ago when not exactly 'with it' so I can't provide a proper first-hand comparison unfortunately.

However, the Vapman is almost entirely conduction (correct me if I'm wrong?) and the Lotus is essentially entirely convection, so they should theoretically provide different vape 'signatures' and flavors.

The Lotus tastes very very good. It pairs perfectly with glass and it would look perfectly at home atop an orbiter. It's not the easiest vape to use (you will combust) but it's a pretty fun piece. I find that the screens require more frequent cleaning than any other vape I own. No idea why, but it is annoying...

Phenix

Hat’s nice and all but could you please tell use WHAT you use today ? Did you found a superior vape? @steama

Phenix,
Top Bottom