Top Ten Butane vapes?

mikeben

What would be your top 10 butane vapes. I love my Vapman and want to add to the collection. So all butane powered or butane vapes are interesting to me here. Also if you could recommend where I get them,. I have the Vapman and Whisper. Others all open

bounce5

Aren't there about 10 butane vapes that get recommended anyway?

Listing them. Not really ranking them (that's kind of controversial/ problematic).

1. Vapman
2. VapCap
3. Lotus
4. Vapor Genie
5. Hammer
6. Daisy
7. Lily
8. Vaponic
9. Whispr
10. Supreme Vape

Also - Peace, Waldo, NimbinVap, Gn0me, Ubie, Vapocane, Vapolution.

Each butane vape forum is linked here http://fuckcombustion.com/tags/flame-powered/

Last edited:

Farid

I've owned a vapcap TI woodie, a Lotus with WPA, and a VG original. Of the three I like the vapcap the most because it is the closest to a 1 hitter, and that was my favorite way to smoke. Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy to extract a bowl in 2 heat cycles without combustion. The biggest complaint I hear is that the bowl is on the small end, but I like it that way.

The VG was my first vaporizer, and I sold it to get a MFLB way back. It has the closest feel to smoking a bowl of the three butane vapes I listed, and I've been debating getting another one just for the sake of nostalgia. I never got a chance to try it with a jet lighter, and it's been ages, so I can't really speak for the quality, but it certainly got the job done with a regular bic.

The lotus worked very well with water pipes for me, but I always ended up charring the load. It was 100% my fault, but the vapor is so smooth through a water pipe that I'd often push it. I'd love to see Dynavap and Lotus collaborate to make a clicking cap, that would be something else. I don't remember why I sold it, but I regret it. It's not as pocketable as the VG or the vapcap, but it packs a bigger punch than either of those.

birdbraineater

I've owned a vapcap TI woodie, a Lotus with WPA, and a VG original. Of the three I like the vapcap the most because it is the closest to a 1 hitter, and that was my favorite way to smoke. Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy to extract a bowl in 2 heat cycles without combustion. The biggest complaint I hear is that the bowl is on the small end, but I like it that way.

The VG was my first vaporizer, and I sold it to get a MFLB way back. It has the closest feel to smoking a bowl of the three butane vapes I listed, and I've been debating getting another one just for the sake of nostalgia. I never got a chance to try it with a jet lighter, and it's been ages, so I can't really speak for the quality, but it certainly got the job done with a regular bic.

The lotus worked very well with water pipes for me, but I always ended up charring the load. It was 100% my fault, but the vapor is so smooth through a water pipe that I'd often push it. I'd love to see Dynavap and Lotus collaborate to make a clicking cap, that would be something else. I don't remember why I sold it, but I regret it. It's not as pocketable as the VG or the vapcap, but it packs a bigger punch than either of those.
With an adapter, the Vapor Genie or Vapor Rocket as it is sometimes called, fits into my MFLB Orbiter....Huge, major clouds of Vapor on the second hit. The first hit always seems to warm up the VG. IMO, the only way to go with the VG.

Skyscraper

The only butane vape I have used is the VaporGenie. I'm impressed with how well it works. The only thing I don't like about it is the threaded top. When you're packing a bowl, stirring the bowl, etc. it's a lot of unscrewing to do. I don't like to use a grinder but when I do that's more wear and tear on the wrists.

The advantage of a VaporGenie compared to say, a Lotus or Daisy is the VG will vape with a Bic lighter or other yellow flame. I haven't used it with a kebab stick lit from a campfire or anything crazy but I bet it would work.

mikeben

Aren't there about 10 butane vapes that get recommended anyway?

Listing them. Not really ranking them (that's kind of controversial/ problematic).

1. Vapman
2. VapCap
3. Lotus
4. Vapor Genie
5. Hammer
6. Daisy
7. Lily
8. Vaponic
9. Whispr
10. Supreme Vape

Also - Peace, Waldo, NimbinVap, Gn0me, Ubie, Vapocane, Vapolution.

Each butane vape forum is linked here http://fuckcombustion.com/tags/flame-powered/
Wow great list . 2-7 are all on my list can you tell me the best place to get 2-7 in a PM
Thanks everyone this is exactly what I needed.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
6 and 7 are dwindling/disappeared altogether. So if you had any desire to get the Daisy or Lily, you might want to shortlist that to the top, or you will miss it.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Of butane vapes, I only own the Lotus and I would never sell it. It is way too versatile. You can over heat if you don't practice with the torch but for the most part the vapor is robust and tasty. The vape is also quite efficient in that you don't need to pack much. The metal gong (wpa) is the best and makes it so easy to drop the Lotus cap on your waterpipe.

If I picked up another torch vape it would be to try the vapcap.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Hashtag46&2

mikeben

So I got most I just need Lilly, Daisy, and Vapcap. Any more tips on where to buy the Vapcap especially is very much needed. Thanks so much.

If I was in the market for a butane vape I would be looking at the Lilly or Lotus. Daisy is also a good one but I like the Lilly size better. You already know about the vapman. Good one too!
I have the Vapman which is great, and Whisper which is very good. Looking forward to trying the rest. Like I mentioned I need Lilly, Daisy, and Vapcap., (and a Zion). So maybe one can help me with these?? Only when you all have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
mikeben,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Bizkat

My collection:
zz0QKwM.jpg

I like to experiment.
I'm too much of a noob to offer an opinion just yet. (Still trying to kick combusting) The Vapman just came in yesterday. I'm just starting to master the Lotus which has a bit of a learning curve.

All three are unique in their own way and my photo gives you a perspective of each size.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
In no order here are the favoroites I have tried

1. VapCap
2. vapman
3. daisy
4. Lily
5. hammer
6. Lotus
7. Supreme
8. Vaporgene
9. Vapocane
10. Peace

I will give a shout out to my first (offbrand dhgate) nectar collector i have on the way and the Rain by VapeXhale that never hit the market due to durability issues.

Edit. I still occasionally use my HealthStone too

Last edited:

birdbraineater

My collection:
zz0QKwM.jpg

I like to experiment.
I'm too much of a noob to offer an opinion just yet. (Still trying to kick combusting) The Vapman just came in yesterday. I'm just starting to master the Lotus which has a bit of a learning curve.

All three are unique in their own way and my photo gives you a perspective of each size.
The Daisy seems to be a bit awkward in design and size.

birdbraineater,

Bizkat

Not at all. Extremely functional, probably the easiest learning curve of the three shown. But it does look awkward. Its also a lot smaller than you imagine.
The Vapman is tiny. I mean in relation to the Daisy.

Last edited:
Bizkat,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Yoosh

-----------
Top 10:
-----------
Daisy
Ti Woody
VG Bronze
Hammer
Vapman
Lotus
Vapcap
Peace
Vapocane
Lily
------------
Retired:
------------
Vaponic
Lithe
Gnome
Nimbinvap
Iolite
Vap Pocket
VG Bat
VG HC
Essential VAAP
Ubie

Tommy10

Went away for the weekend, left my vapman there on Friday :( haven't been home yet to get my vapcap or a spare vapman, been rocking the VG coil as a waterfall the last couple days! Performs well in this regard! For the versatility alone it's in my top 3.
Although I'd say vapman number 1 for me, but I'm yet to try anything from trilhouse.

Tommy10,
Reactions: NorVape

Tommy10

Come to think of it, one of my very first vaporiser if not my first vape experience was with a whispr 2 I borrowed for a few weeks. Had no idea how to use it, rarely grinded and pulled too hard too often for the little conduction oven. It was still good enough for me to decide I like the idea of vaporising despite many times wondering if I was high and ended up combusting. Knowing what I known now, and given how much I like butane vapes I think a whispr or an iolite sounds fun for around th camp fire!

Top Bottom