Top Rated Cannabis Scale Recommended

Well, I'm not going outside to measure my stash. Nor am I buying a new table. I'll just assume the scale is trash because it's made in a Chinese sweatshop.

Last edited:
KingofWisdom,

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Yeah, if you consider being off by 0.6g+ "great".

So take a look at a lab scale - accuracy will be much better.

Check out this link - it's accurate to 0.0001 grams and in a compact bench size factor

https://m.uline.ca/h5/r/www.uline.c...SJ1miq2JmEjPX_dPyYAaAqoQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

You're going to need to look somewhere other than Amazon I would think.

I'll just assume the scale is trash because it's made in a Chinese sweatshop.

That's a really good attitude. Good luck finding a scale.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that I can search for dispensary grade scales. Thanks, but I think I found my solution. Can't blame me for being frustrated when I buy stuff and it doesn't work. I'll try my luck with this "Aczet CZ-1202 Class II NTEP Certified Scale". It kinda pisses me off that accurate scales cost so much, but I guess there's nothing I can do.

Last edited:
KingofWisdom,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
My AWS scales are inaccurate even on the damn floor. You will not change my mind about that scam artist company.
You are purchasing $20 pocket scales and expecting perfect accuracy to a hundredth of a gram? Perhaps AWS isn't to blame and the shopper needs to get their expectations in line with reality and budget. If you want laboratory precision at the hundredth of a gram level, you need to purchase a scale that reads to at least thousandths of a gram and the scale will likely cost about 100 times what you have paid for the inexpensive pocket scales.

biohacker

At a head shop in Brampton... think it was called Haze Boutique. Only $30! And it goes to .000... for some reason the same one that went to only .00 was also $30, but it probably could handle more than the 20g that mine maxes out at. For the money and performance i've experienced since getting it over a week ago, I couldn't be any happier and just packaged my AWS with a recent vape sale.

biohacker,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom