TinyMight / TM 2

stuey

So, a couple of sessions in with this beauty and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I absolutely love the look, and potential of not having to take a glass stem out and about (although, so far so good with my dynavap orion carrying case and 4 regular rotation glass stems). However, so far I haven't been able to get nearly as much vapor through it versus a glass terp-pill or beaded style stem. But, man it looks so nice....

PXL-20230728-211735685.jpg

Did you get one of these?

With the standard one I couldnt get much vapor but then switched to that.

stuey,

kiddvudu2

Did you get one of these?

With the standard one I couldnt get much vapor but then switched to that.
Yep, I have 2 now (plus an extra sleeve, thanks @Brenyo !), I got it working better now with the airport closed. I just finished a round of 9 holes of golf using it in a very-slightly open position. So glad it's working better now, I love the way it looks and gives another option for enjoying the TM2.

I will still try the direct airflow tube and report back with anything interesting.

Peese!

Gordlad

My tinymight just arrived today! Haven't tried it out yet because I have to do stuff. Kinda feels like the top might come off every time I pull the stem out. I regret getting the ring pack, feels like it was a waste of $10 ($17 in nz 😭) otherwise looks good. From what I read I thought the stems would be really thick but they're about the same size as my arizer solo stems, maybe even less. Is using wood wax on it important? Any other tips?

Gordlad,

condition

Is using wood wax on it important? Any other tips?
Wood treatment after some uses, I guess, I am not treating wood on arrival of the order but after some time.
Tips: I use it only with angled glass stems. I finally got one from GVboro, but the 3D Xlarge stem from manufacturer or a J-Hook will also work well. Did you order a glass adapter?

Gordlad

Wood treatment after some uses, I guess, I am not treating wood on arrival of the order but after some time.
Tips: I use it only with angled glass stems. I finally got one from GVboro, but the 3D Xlarge stem from manufacturer or a J-Hook will also work well. Did you order a glass adapter?
Nah I just got the vape and the rings pack (I'm stingy af) figured I would get a wpa and stem from trww eventually. I had 3 sessions last night using the titanium stem it comes with, I don't really see a reason to get anything extra for it right now haha. It wasn't too hot for me or anything at around 7 heat level. First thing I want right now actually is a good carry case for it and maybe one of those sleeves.

Last edited:

habaneropapi

Not sure if this has been discussed but does anyone else load herb straight into the heating chamber and then insert the stem with the cooking unit pushed all the way flushed in the stem, into the hearing chamber. That's how I use my tinymight and it's made cloud vape disgustingly easy. I have only accidentally combusted once in session mode with it turned all the way to Ten. When in on demand mode it's never combusted

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure if this has been discussed but does anyone else load herb straight into the heating chamber and then insert the stem with the cooking unit pushed all the way flushed in the stem, into the hearing chamber. That's how I use my tinymight and it's made cloud vape disgustingly easy. I have only accidentally combusted once in session mode with it turned all the way to Ten. When in on demand mode it's never combusted

No offense but that is what sounds actually disgusting to me haha like impossible to keep clean inside, I bet it is pretty filthy despite the screen stuff in the way, even a coarse grind ends up with a bunch of powder... Kind of defeats the purpose of a glass stem-based vape, there were people who tried to use the RBT vapes this way, mostly unsuccessfully because that's not how it's designed... But it's working well for you and your needs so I guess that's great lol I know there are people who like to use the s&b capsules this way though I hate those as well personally... First time I've heard of someone doing this fully intentionally?

badbee

I'm with Shit Snacks on this, I can see how it might work but it just seems.... untidy. One of the things I love about the TM is how the unit stays so clean. I've only wiped mine with a QTip once or twice this year.

habaneropapi

I'm with Shit Snacks on this, I can see how it might work but it just seems.... untidy. One of the things I love about the TM is how the unit stays so clean. I've only wiped mine with a QTip once or twice this year.
I know it sounds dirty but in reality it's stay pretty clean for a long time and the whole heating chamber liner comes out and you soak it in alcohol and it's good as new. It's so easy to stir and it makes the experience in packing and Debowling similar to that of a mighty. I mean that is basically how you pack a mighty and the walls of the mighty doesn't come out for cleaning. It doesn't get any dirtier then a mighty bowl. I feel like when I pack it in the stem its much more gunky and get dirty quicker

Shit Snacks

I know it sounds dirty but in reality it's stay pretty clean for a long time and the whole heating chamber liner comes out and you soak it in alcohol and it's good as new. It's so easy to stir and it makes the experience in packing and Debowling similar to that of a mighty. I mean that is basically how you pack a mighty and the walls of the mighty doesn't come out for cleaning. It doesn't get any dirtier then a mighty bowl. I feel like when I pack it in the stem its much more gunky and get dirty quicker

Yeah, fair enough, there's a reason I don't like the style like the mighty, this you can fully clean the chamber if not the heater below, although this being pure convection on demand, with stirring I guess you are loading a lot more too? Whatever works for you!

Gordlad

Is this normal how dark the middle is compared to the sides? This is on level 7 after two long draws, pretty popcorny on the second one. I guess I could stir it and have another hit, stirring it without spilling it is pretty hard tho, what do you guys do? I'm gonna try it on level 6 and see if it's any better. Just had 2 extra batteries and a charger arrive today, does changing the battery out each time do a lot of wear and tear?

davesmith

Glass Blower

Is this normal how dark the middle is compared to the sides? This is on level 7 after two long draws, pretty popcorny on the second one. I guess I could stir it and have another hit, stirring it without spilling it is pretty hard tho, what do you guys do? I'm gonna try it on level 6 and see if it's any better. Just had 2 extra batteries and a charger arrive today, does changing the battery out each time do a lot of wear and tear?

Mines the same. Leaving a gap between the herb and the top of the stem can help.

Cereal4dinner

Yup it’s normal. You can stir carefully, or dump the abv and re-suck it up and go again. Softer draws will preserve the flavour.

Shit Snacks

Seven is pretty high, if you want more hits, less darkening there, use the lower temp settings... I temp step one hit each setting starting very low and I usually finish before 7... You can also adjust how you load and grind and how you draw, hone technique

Xaun

Has anyone had a bad experience with customer support? My TM2 heater stopped working last week and I emailed them last Friday. I received an email on Monday asking for additional information and maybe a video showing what's going on. I sent them an email with video and then nothing. It's been an entire business week and I've heard nothing from them even when I sent follow-up emails. Has anyone else had this type of experience?

Xaun,

stuey

Has anyone had a bad experience with customer support? My TM2 heater stopped working last week and I emailed them last Friday. I received an email on Monday asking for additional information and maybe a video showing what's going on. I sent them an email with video and then nothing. It's been an entire business week and I've heard nothing from them even when I sent follow-up emails. Has anyone else had this type of experience?

Most people have a good experience but as far as I know TM is basically a one man band.. he could be on holiday / sat at home with covid / or just really busy. Maybe send him a follow up. Ive not heard of him not getting back to someone but It has been known to take a bit of time sometimes.

condition

Customer service has improved, especially exchanging the damaged old unit for a new one was very fast for me.
I am using exclusively the rimmed baskets screens. They bring the herbs near the heater, are great for micro dosing, they don't bend or lose form and are compatible with all custom stems that I know. VFM
rimmed%20basket%20screen-228x228.jpg

Bababouy

Just ordered one of these last night from VGoodiEZ! Power outage last week convinced me I need a portable. Decided to bite the bullet and go all in to anvoid collecting more devices🤣. Ended up picking up the unit, both types of screens, the rocket tip and a WPA. He already has me shipped and it looks like I’ll get to try it Monday!

atomicthumbs

Just got a Tinymight 2 to replace my original Arizer Solo, whose battery has finally worn out. I'm enjoying it greatly. Though yesterday I tried it with some stuff I didn't realize was 27%, underestimated the vape, and fried myself like an egg. Gonna have to figure out how to be gentle with it.

Question: has anyone actually tried using the thing as a hand warmer? Is the "face warming" function pleasant? :V

EmptyWallet

Hello all! I have a Tiny Might 2 on it's way to me now. I picked it up along with a 3D XL Stem and a few extra basket screens from VGoodiEZ.

I picked up 4 more P28B Milocel 18650s. I have a charger already as well. Thinking I'll charge them at 0.5A - but if someone has a different opinion please let me know.

From what I'm seeing it appears the first thing many people do is get an aftermarket stem.

I've seen a lot of comments about the Mad Heaters Revolve Gen2, paired up with a stem that fits the TM2. I'm debating on getting that - or one of the glass stems from Good Vibes Boro - with 5 beads.

Any thoughts on which way to go? I more than likely WON'T be taking this outside - it will only be used in the house.

Do both the GVB stems and MHR2 with a custom stem use basket screens at the bottom?

My goal is a cooler vaping experience and something that will preserve taste.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thinking I'll charge them at 0.5A - but if someone has a different opinion please let me know.

If you aren’t in any hurry, .5A is fine, but these can safely charge at 3A. I do 1.5A, as I can select any charge rate on my charger. I wouldn’t waste the time at .5, so go at least 1A. If you hook up a cheap USB meter, you’ll see that the TM2 will pull close to 2.5A on a discharged 18650, didn’t like how hot my TM1 got charging in the device as a test, doesn’t feel as hot testing in my new TM2, but externally charging is always a safer bet assuming you have a decent Xtar charger…. ENJOY!

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Hello all! I have a Tiny Might 2 on it's way to me now. I picked it up along with a 3D XL Stem and a few extra basket screens from VGoodiEZ.

I picked up 4 more P28B Milocel 18650s. I have a charger already as well. Thinking I'll charge them at 0.5A - but if someone has a different opinion please let me know.

From what I'm seeing it appears the first thing many people do is get an aftermarket stem.

I've seen a lot of comments about the Mad Heaters Revolve Gen2, paired up with a stem that fits the TM2. I'm debating on getting that - or one of the glass stems from Good Vibes Boro - with 5 beads.

Any thoughts on which way to go? I more than likely WON'T be taking this outside - it will only be used in the house.

Do both the GVB stems and MHR2 with a custom stem use basket screens at the bottom?

My goal is a cooler vaping experience and something that will preserve taste.
Congrats on your TM2!

1A charging is probably a good balance of speed, but if you already have a decent charger and enough batteries, 0.5A is probably fine.

I use basket screens in my stem which work great. Make sure you get the ones for the TM2.

For cooler vapor, have you also considered a dimpled J hook (e.g. OGB) with WPA? Or maybe even a CC Prophet?

Good luck!

Last edited:

Astedra

I have been wishing for a reliable vape with 10 year warranty for a while now, especially after the warranty nightmares with my 2 Crafties. I guess they have faith in the quality of the product, as it would be a nightmare to warranty it in Europe. One question how integral is it to steer the bowl during use to get max extraction. Do you need to do it, or you can get by not doing it?

Top Bottom