TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It's true that I saw at least one tear-down, but it was insufficient to determine the security of the path. I'll follow your reference. Thank you!
I’d like to THINK the TM2 has an isolated air path based on what I’ve read herein. It’s my only ‘source’. However each should determine this on their own as I know it’s critically important to some (and understandably so). So please use discretion on top of what has been posited herein by others and my recent reference to some of the affirmations. Everyone should be healthy and happy, that’s all. T minus 2.5 hours until TM time for me… :peace:

FelixVonTrapp

I’d like to THINK the TM2 has an isolated air path based on what I’ve read herein. It’s my only ‘source’.
For what it’s worth, TinyMight says the TM2 has an isolated airpath on their website.

Safety and materials: Our mission has been long time to produce safe and effective devices that improve the quality of life of people. All parts have been carefully chosen for maximum safety keeping in mind the most sensitive users.

The airpath is now fully sealed.

Hey Nineteen

I just grabbed a TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and a GVB stem. Also a 14mm WPA from @RogueGuy (great CS after I found a small imperfection)

@Shit Snacks and @Abele Rizieri Ferrari , how do you fit the screens in the GVB stem. I tried concave, convex, and it keeps popping out.
They also have a WPA that is 10mm 14mm 19mm combo. I have different size pieces of glass with different adapters. So I bought that one.

Hey Nineteen,
Reactions: mixchu69

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
how do you fit the screens in the GVB stem. I tried concave, convex, and it keeps popping out.

If you mean the flat half inch screen in the clear stem, it is supposed to fit pretty perfectly, if it's not working, try a different screen maybe? Variance with glass though and sometimes they don't want to stay put perfectly always so you might need to be careful or try to find a proper fitting basket screen instead...? Sorry good luck!

They also have a WPA that is 10mm 14mm 19mm combo

I think you are talking about the official multi WPA from TM, which vgoodiez sells along with other TM accessories.. that one has a fixed glass honeycomb screen in the bowl and could limit airflow in larger pieces

Hey Nineteen

If you mean the flat half inch screen in the clear stem, it is supposed to fit pretty perfectly, if it's not working, try a different screen maybe? Variance with glass though and sometimes they don't want to stay put perfectly always so you might need to be careful or try to find a proper fitting basket screen instead...? Sorry good luck!

I think you are talking about the official multi WPA from TM, which vgoodiez sells along with other TM accessories.. that one has a fixed glass honeycomb screen in the bowl and could limit airflow in larger pieces
That was the one I was talking about and it does have a glass screen.

green68beetle

I've had my tinymight a year now. Still love it but have noticed my battery is not keeping charge as long as it used to.

There has been a bit of press lately about the dangers of these batteries. Are there any brands that are safer than others, and is there any danger the tinymight itself may cause fire with the battery in it?

Overall are there any safety measures I should be taking?

green68beetle,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've had my tinymight a year now. Still love it but have noticed my battery is not keeping charge as long as it used to.

There has been a bit of press lately about the dangers of these batteries. Are there any brands that are safer than others, and is there any danger the tinymight itself may cause fire with the battery in it?

Overall are there any safety measures I should be taking?

All good, that is normal during the lifespan of a battery, just buy some more Molicel P28A or P26A :tup:

sickmanfraud

I just grabbed a TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and a GVB stem. Also a 14mm WPA from @RogueGuy (great CS after I found a small imperfection)

@Shit Snacks and @Abele Rizieri Ferrari , how do you fit the screens in the GVB stem. I tried concave, convex, and it keeps popping out.

These screens work https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329....order_list.order_list_main.11.73dc1802UmblVK

Also these :https://theroguewaxworks.com/produc...for-the-tinymight?_pos=2&_sid=6c33f00c6&_ss=r

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
TM2 is insane. Very first hit out of it gave me the most perfect cloud of vapor I think I've ever inhaled. Holy shit. I'm in love. The flavor is absolutely ridiculous. Definitely reminds me of the Milaana. I'm baked.

20221221-184521.jpg

20221221-184517.jpg

20221221-162819.jpg

20221221-162811.jpg

20221221-162754.jpg

Last edited:

highjokr

Awaiting delivery of my tinymight 2, seen people talking about basket screens will these work? all I can find in uk https://amzn.eu/d/df2L64C also what way do you install them in the tm stem seen people doing it all different ways? Cheers

Last edited:
highjokr,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Awaiting delivery of my tinymight 2, seen people talking about basket screens will these work? all I can find in uk https://amzn.eu/d/df2L64C also what way do you install them in the tm stem seen people doing it all different ways? Cheers
This photo is old I haven't used glass stems or cooling units for a long time.
It only to show an S&B screen molded with fingers and with the help of a cooling unit.
Stands firmly on the stem and does not turn upside down

IMG-20200206-144456.jpg

highjokr

This photo is old I haven't used glass stems or cooling units for a long time.
It only to show an S&B screen molded with fingers and with the help of a cooling unit.
Stands firmly on the stem and does not turn upside down

IMG-20200206-144456.jpg
Perfect will try this when I get it cheers man

highjokr,

sickmanfraud

kiddvudu2

First attempt, just meh. I might have underfilled the capsule. Not much vapor was produced at volume 7.5 (which I rarely go up to). I can produce nice vapor on volume 3&4 without capsules. I'll give it a few more tries and let U know if they will convert my TM2 to my traveling device or not.
After tinkering with the capsules for a couple of days I kind of figured out the proper amount to load them with. I took them on my first traveling adventure yesterday. I loaded up three and carried all five in the case they came in to a holiday party. They worked outstanding! I was pretty sure I would use them in a pinch even if they weren't great. But now I'm very excited about them. I won't use them while at home, but I will definitely use them to go out and about with.

DaVapeGuy

After tinkering with the capsules for a couple of days I kind of figured out the proper amount to load them with. I took them on my first traveling adventure yesterday. I loaded up three and carried all five in the case they came in to a holiday party. They worked outstanding! I was pretty sure I would use them in a pinch even if they weren't great. But now I'm very excited about them. I won't use them while at home, but I will definitely use them to go out and about with.
They are convenient for preloading but do you notice a difference in flavor?

DaVapeGuy,

kiddvudu2

They are convenient for preloading but do you notice a difference in flavor?
Yes, for sure. That's why when I'm at home I won't use them. I also don't use the titanium stem or the cooling unit unless necessary because that same flavor distortion occurs with them. However, it's not terrible. I've owned other devices in the past that natively tasted worse. It's just the fact that I know how awesome this device can taste, and I spent the money, so I'm going take advantage of that as much as possible.

Top Bottom