TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Whatever comes next will be a decadent bonus to my collection.
Ah but what you have failed to see is that the tinymight is that decadent bonus indulgence to me LoL I'm very happy with my Weedeater and it was people saying the tinymight is as close to a portable Flowerpot as it gets that caught my attention. It's adjustable bowl size appealed to me as did being fast, on demand, hard hitting and a thread full of glowing testimonials won me over. For me the tinymight is the last piece of my vaping puzzle and after I have it I don't see myself buying anything else for some time, I'll have every contingency covered from big to little loads, flavour, effects and should become 100% smoke free, not that I smoke more than 3 times a month but it is something I completely want to eliminate. If I made more of a effort I could be smoke free now with the vapes I have it just comes down to convenience thing and with the tinymight I won't have that excuse.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, well, for me the various RBT vapes were the best battery vapes out there. First the Zion and then the Milaana, and then the Splinter and Z. I didn't think I was gonna EVER need another battery vape. Then this came along. This HAS to be the last vape I will ever need. Right?

Anyone wanna bet?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Well, I myself haven't bought a new vape for almost ten months now (lotsa accessories, but not a genuine new vape) and while I'm looking at a Sticky Brick every once in a while, I don't plan to buy one in the foreseeable future. I'm super satisfied with basically two vape devices. :-)

Just saying. @Bad Dog - if you are in the same position, I wonder why you still circle around the TM like a moth around a campfire. :-)

Tweakz

Yeah, well, for me the various RBT vapes were the best battery vapes out there. First the Zion and then the Milaana, and then the Splinter and Z. I didn't think I was gonna EVER need another battery vape. Then this came along. This HAS to be the last vape I will ever need. Right?

Anyone wanna bet?
Tinymight is definitely one of the best in this category. and it is chosen just for the many advantages that it has.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
TM is about practicality and dependability for me. Easy to use, easy to clean, portable.
I'm a simple guy and don't need a lot of vapes, just something that works well.

I hadn't found a vape that really clicked with me yet. I started by trying to rock a Utilian 420 when moving away from combustion. Needless to say, I wasn't satisfied with that, so I started to learn. And found out that what I wanted was on-demand convection.

So I moved on to Ghost MV-1 and FF2+. Each had their moments when they shined, but I still wasn't quite satisfied.
I also picked up a Dynavap M2018, but was pretty constantly annoyed by bad lighters and didn't want to shell out for an induction heater.

I started hearing about the TM here, and decided I needed it. I didn't just want it, I needed it.
Now, I am done looking. TM checks all the boxes. Nothing could be less indulgent for me to have bought.

But damn, is it a pleasure to indulge with it.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Yeah, for me it's also mostly because of the handling & aesthetics why I prefer the long stem, not so much the cooling factor. Might be a thing when one prefers higher temps, though.
Just the opposite for me. I ordered a long stem and an extra short stem with the TM, but didn't even try the long stem for weeks. By the time I did, I was so used to the short stem (aesthetically) that the long stem looked/felt clunky. And I didn't detect a big enough difference in cooling ability for that to be a factor. So I went right back to the short stem.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
So, what was the method?
I don't think anyone answered you but what I believe you've looking for is the tinymight unspoken code. There's a specific sequence to allow you to tune your tinymight hotter or cooler depending on how your unit is running but you have to contact the maker to learn it and he asks that you don't post how to to anyone else.

PossumMD

I don't think anyone answered you but what I believe you've looking for is the tinymight unspoken code. There's a specific sequence to allow you to tune your tinymight hotter or cooler depending on how your unit is running but you have to contact the maker to learn it and he asks that you don't post how to to anyone else.
Yeah, but he hasn't replied to multiple emails in over a month, so I initially asked for someone to pm me. Now I couldn't give two shits. All this is is an expensive paperweight at the moment.

PossumMD,

SquirrelMaster

Just the opposite for me. I ordered a long stem and an extra short stem with the TM, but didn't even try the long stem for weeks. By the time I did, I was so used to the short stem (aesthetically) that the long stem looked/felt clunky. And I didn't detect a big enough difference in cooling ability for that to be a factor. So I went right back to the short stem.

If I'm taking long draws and/or I'm not taking enough time between them then that's when the long stem shines. I love the aesthetics of the short stem as well, it keeps the form factor "tiny".

Yeah, but he hasn't replied to multiple emails in over a month, so I initially asked for someone to pm me. Now I couldn't give two shits. All this is is an expensive paperweight at the moment.
Send him another with an attention grabbing subject, my guess is that his inbox is still imploding over the demand.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Just the opposite for me.

I think both tubes look nice, but for some reason the long tube makes it feel more like an e cigarette for me (box mod with tank on top) and I'm using that all and every day, so when I have a TM session it feels more familiar.

Siebter,

Jqcj5

Mine is nice and hot almost like a tuned up Milaana with a fresh battery but soooo much better. I run it at 7

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Am I mistaken that this hasn’t been posted once herein months ago? I could be wrong in thinking several have asked herein about recalibrating the Tinymight (or the unspoken code) - and it’s always been ‘email the Maker’. Sorry I can’t be of more help with this; my TM runs fine as-is. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: sag

SquirrelMaster

Am I mistaken that this hasn’t been posted once herein months ago? I could be wrong in thinking several have asked herein about recalibrating the Tinymight (or the unspoken code) - and it’s always been ‘email the Maker’. Sorry I can’t be of more help with this; my TM runs fine as-is. :peace:
I couldn't find the instructions when I searched back through the thread yesterday. I think they were posted at one point, not that I personally need them as my device hasn't missed a beat since it arrived in February, I just wanted them "in case".

Vape Halen

hi everyone,

on my tinymight, the temp settings actually start at 4 - so 4 is 0, at this setting it also doesnt turn on just as it wouldnt at 0 - and 10 is up there above the numbers. so other than having to guess the temp settings above 6 (where the numbers stop at 10) a little my unit works fine. at first I thought the screw to set the temps was lose and I emailed the producer about it, they offered to send me a return label for shipping and repair and noted that the screw was most likely detached/broken and offered to replace the bottom electronics console.

but now I havent heard from them in weeks and I'm wondering, if sending my unit in might actually not be worth the trouble, if I have to wait for probably months to get it back. otherwhise I'm totally happy with my unit, sometimes I think the temps might also run a bit high like they seem to do on some units, but it produces great hits and I love it for ondemand microdosing.

so what would you guys do if that return shipping label ever arrives? is this something that I should get fixed anyway in the long run?

Edit: and I need some more help: which way does the mesh holder go into the heating chamber - so which side has the "wider flange"? thx so much in advance!

Last edited:
Vape Halen,

androponic

vaped.
I dont think he was looking for the manual but the “hidden” override function of being able to set your temperatures up or down a whole scale in case your heater runs cooler or hotter than spec. the maker did not publish this info but has given it to a few owners to make this adjustment for out of spec units. i believe they were told to keep this a secret to avoid users messing theirs up and causing support issues for him.

Skinku

IMG_4424.jpeg
Why do that Skinku?
Disguise, if it was wooden it would stand out from my nic vapes, this blends like a ninja.
Flush on the smaller corner a tad proud on the larger, the leather is 1.8mm, I would probably have gone 1.5mm with hindsight but it's not a biggy.
Fixed with contact cement left to go tacky on both surfaces.
I was a little worried as I had cut the height around 0.5mm too short but thankfully it managed to stretch whilst placing so meets the top and bottom perfectly.
The oak wasn't bad at all but the light bleed would have driven me nuts so I decided against a stain.
Now to relax, that was quite stressful.
Smells sexy.

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
View attachment 1928
Why do that Skinku?
Disguise, if it was wooden it would stand out from my nic vapes, this blends like a ninja.
Flush on the smaller corner a tad proud on the larger, the leather is 1.8mm, I would probably have gone 1.5mm with hindsight but it's not a biggy.
Fixed with contact cement left to go tacky on both surfaces.
I was a little worried as I had cut the height around 0.5mm too short but thankfully it managed to stretch whilst placing so meets the top and bottom perfectly.
The oak wasn't bad at all but the light bleed would have driven me nuts so I decided against a stain.
Now to relax, that was quite stressful.
Smells sexy.
I had a pretty poor experience with the TM recently, but seeing that leather wrap makes me want one again :lol:. Looks great dude :clap:

Top Bottom