TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

I think they're referring to the basket screen mod posted earlier.

In that case....the person asking should not even think of modifying the stem .......wow if you can not see that would damage the heater.......

I suggest a wpa and rig! Good luck with messing around with the heater top area! You are treading on thin ice when you do that mod.

LabPong,
Reactions: Siebter

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The wider part of the washer area faces up so the glass stem has the best chance of being sealed off.
...and less likely to push the screen down into the heater, which once caused a combustion incident for me. Wide flange side up (at least for me). Now if one attempts the @dzoinp screen heater mod then I think it might be reversed (I aborted that attempt but may take another crack at it). Cheers. :peace:

Djsleepy

What kind of punch does this vape deliver? Flavor ? Can you compare it to any other vape or one of a kind? Thinking about adding ....tia

Djsleepy,

Vaporific

Huge punch!
The Tinymight is a DopeCannon(TM)! 5+ months of owning one and it’s powerful, consistent and most flexible for nearly every type of user (microdosing, large loads, taste, big clouds, etc). Effect is amazing. Easy to operate and clean. Battery life is great. A pleasure to use - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :peace:

Djsleepy

The Tinymight is a DopeCannon(TM)! 5+ months of owning one and it’s powerful, consistent and most flexible for nearly every type of user (microdosing, large loads, taste, big clouds, etc). Effect is amazing. Easy to operate and clean. Battery life is great. A pleasure to use - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :peace:

thanks to all for info: I need consistent and powerful, have a few that do job, but always looking! How about learning curve?

I didn't pay anything to return my TM.
ask Ville for a return label... NOW:whip:

edit :

I shape this screen 6 months ago and I didn't like it ...
it is now the first choice ... very resistant and with the ideal mesh.
from s & b
without CU screen....
IMG-20200206-144456.jpg
Cu screen From my mighty awesome got an extra. Keep in mind once I get mine !

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Duffer

SquirrelMaster

hi everyone,

on my tinymight, the temp settings actually start at 4 - so 4 is 0, at this setting it also doesnt turn on just as it wouldnt at 0 - and 10 is up there above the numbers. so other than having to guess the temp settings above 6 (where the numbers stop at 10) a little my unit works fine. at first I thought the screw to set the temps was lose and I emailed the producer about it, they offered to send me a return label for shipping and repair and noted that the screw was most likely detached/broken and offered to replace the bottom electronics console.

but now I havent heard from them in weeks and I'm wondering, if sending my unit in might actually not be worth the trouble, if I have to wait for probably months to get it back. otherwhise I'm totally happy with my unit, sometimes I think the temps might also run a bit high like they seem to do on some units, but it produces great hits and I love it for ondemand microdosing.

so what would you guys do if that return shipping label ever arrives? is this something that I should get fixed anyway in the long run?

Edit: and I need some more help: which way does the mesh holder go into the heating chamber - so which side has the "wider flange"? thx so much in advance!

I'd send that sucker in personally as it'll be under warranty. The guy has been slammed since late last year so I personally wouldn't be too concerned about getting missed.

Nope. What we want is secret.
You got it Possum, I want the Colonel's recipe. I definitely don't need it though, my Tinymight is the shiznittle-bam-snip-snap-salad (HalfBaked reference).

What kind of punch does this vape deliver? Flavor ? Can you compare it to any other vape or one of a kind? Thinking about adding ....tia

It hits hard, similar to a Milaana imo. As @Vaporific said, it's a dope cannon. Flavour is similar to other convection vapes and is better than the Mighty or Volcano Hybrid (you own the latter iirc). You don't get that instant vapour production from a quick puff like you do with a heated up Mighty but I think that's expected with a convection vape. The Tinymight is not as smooth as the MV1 but it's not harsh by any means, the cooling unit does an incredible job. There's so much more vapour in a hit that it's harder to compare smoothness.

The only learning curve for me was to not pack right to the end of the stem especially at higher temps (8+) or you can get a ring in the end of the flower. That's why the screen mod is liked by many but providing a space at the end has worked really well for me. Draw slow or fast for 5 or 20 seconds and you get consistent vapour everytime.

Djsleepy

I'd send that sucker in personally as it'll be under warranty. The guy has been slammed since late last year so I personally wouldn't be too concerned about getting missed.

You got it Possum, I want the Colonel's recipe. I definitely don't need it though, my Tinymight is the shiznittle-bam-snip-snap-salad (HalfBaked reference).

It hits hard, similar to a Milaana imo. As @Vaporific said, it's a dope cannon. Flavour is similar to other convection vapes and is better than the Mighty or Volcano Hybrid (you own the latter iirc). You don't get that instant vapour production from a quick puff like you do with a heated up Mighty but I think that's expected with a convection vape. The Tinymight is not as smooth as the MV1 but it's not harsh by any means, the cooling unit does an incredible job. There's so much more vapour in a hit that it's harder to compare smoothness.

The only learning curve for me was to not pack right to the end of the stem especially at higher temps (8+) or you can get a ring in the end of the flower. That's why the screen mod is liked by many but providing a space at the end has worked really well for me. Draw slow or fast for 5 or 20 seconds and you get consistent vapour everytime.

thanks OG! I know we have been thru the ringer with ghost and haze but when ghost units we’re brand new the hits Knock you down but aren’t consistent and start to
Lose that punch ( also due to my usage)!
I want that teary eyed hit That makes says Daaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn! You think it can take my usage?

Djsleepy,

Vaporific

How about learning curve?
Not long or difficult. There will be some trial-and-error and adjustments but overall it’s fairly simple. And this is my first dedicated stem vape (and an amazing one at that). The button pressing and dichotomy between on-demand mode and session mode is subtle and intuitive after a few tries. Loading flower is also easy yet, as many herein have wonderfully demonstrated, you can do simply with the Cooling Unit and stock stems (I’ve only used the short one and never used the long one - yet), and you can add screens for spacing, holding flower, etc. It’s such a flexible vape that sooner or later you’ll find your ‘balance’ and sweet spot and then just make any incremental changes from there.

And I never fully tighten the battery cover, just turn it with my thumb until it vibrates and then a quarter turn more. That’s it. Keep it simple. It’s truly an amazing vape - and an awesome community thread too. :peace:

SquirrelMaster

thanks OG! I know we have been thru the ringer with ghost and haze but when ghost units we’re brand new the hits Knock you down but aren’t consistent and start to
Lose that punch ( also due to my usage)!
I want that teary eyed hit That makes says Daaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn! You think it can take my usage?

Yeah when the MV1 worked, it worked really well. I don't experience any inconsistency with the Tinymight, it works everytime. If you're hitting back to back (to back) stems it'll start to get warm.but that's no different then my other devices. It'll definitely give you those teary eyed hits if you want it too.

Djsleepy

I’m reading thread but unable to find out what kind of if any .... additional screens /moded screens to Keep clean and free of debris? Where is this placed? I’m sure if I had it in front of me things would make sense, tia

Djsleepy,

Djsleepy

How big are baskets? How quickly do they get dirty? Since I do nonstop all day, should I consider multiple baskets? Tia

Djsleepy,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
How big are baskets? How quickly do they get dirty? Since I do nonstop all day, should I consider multiple baskets? Tia

For your use, I would recommend multiple stems with cooling units, so that you can cycle through them, always having a cool one, or a clean one, as needed. Then you can soak and clean them all at once.

WisePenny,

SquirrelMaster

I’m reading thread but unable to find out what kind of if any .... additional screens /moded screens to Keep clean and free of debris? Where is this placed? I’m sure if I had it in front of me things would make sense, tia
The screen mod is the one @dzoinp came up with which uses a mistvape screen above the heater screen so you get a gap automatically when you push your stem in. I haven't tried it personally but I haven't had issues with debris on the flat stock screen and if i need to do more then blow it out it comes out really easily.

ephemera.cannon

I want to invest in a concentrate pad/stone/disc and hope someone can provide some guidance. I'm pretty sure I've seen both Healthstone (https://healthstoneglass.com/collections/hsg-essentials/products/hsg-original-vapor-stone) and Elev8 (https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/ceramic-flavor-disc-for-concentrates/) referenced in this thread. The Elev8 option is way less expensive, so I'm leaning in that direction (unless someone here directs me otherwise). Do I play it kind of risky and get the one 11.67mm (Conical Ground Glass Wands) or should I get the 14.50mm (Spherical Ground Glass Wands) and sand/grind it down to size? Are there other options I should be considering? Thanks.

ephemera.cannon,

Djsleepy

The screen mod is the one @dzoinp came up with which uses a mistvape screen above the heater screen so you get a gap automatically when you push your stem in. I haven't tried it personally but I haven't had issues with debris on the flat stock screen and if i need to do more then blow it out it comes out really easily.
That’s what I wanted to hear thank you again!

murf2010

Have many of you guys dropped a small amnt Of concentrate in your flower load and vaped? Which temp works best? Guessing 10

murf2010,

someTooL

@Djsleepy dude I’ve read about your usage! Ain’t much gonna keep up with you lol.

im waiting (patiently) on mine that I ordered, but from what I gathered I added an extra 5 screens and the long tube. Just thought it would be good to get everything at once if possible

someTooL,

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy dude I’ve read about your usage! Ain’t much gonna keep up with you lol.

im waiting (patiently) on mine that I ordered, but from what I gathered I added an extra 5 screens and the long tube. Just thought it would be good to get everything at once if possible

hehe yeah it’s legendary to say the least, but I have good luck with mighty ( flavor blah, not on demand) and ff2+ I have two cuz the first one I burned up coil in three months and they aren’tdoing repairs rn due to Covid so I got a second one lol! But like I said earlier I want that knock you back flavorFul hit and more consistently!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@Djsleepy it sounds like you'll be better off getting more cooling units and stems than worrying about the screens. I have 2 cooling units and 3 stems (4th coming this week - wanted to try the grav upline taster). Sometimes I wish I had a 3rd cooling unit and my usage doesn't seem to be as frequent as yours.

I wouldn't go any less than 2 CU's. For me what I usually do is pop out a dirty cooling unit, put CU/stem in ISO, and put in a fresh CU and stem. Usually let the dirty one sit over night. rinse in the morning, dry and set aside. 5-7 days or so, repeat. I generally pop them out when I can see some resin creep in between the CU wall and glass stem... I could probably go longer. Typically 1-3 stems a day. So far, I haven't noticed the *optional* basket screen in front of the CU doing too much for keeping the CU clean when it comes to the resin. Yes, it does keep large debris from getting on the CU but even with out a basket screen, thats easy enough to pick off with a toothpick. BTW the CU has its own screen, so think of the basket screen as a double layer screen between the flower and cooling unit.

Occasionally when I was too lazy to clean the first dirty stem, thats when I wish I had a 3rd CU lol. But really for me 2 is totally fine.

Also something to keep in mind, it seems like the CU's are mostly (if not strictly) for the stock stems. So for a stem like the Grav upline taster, you wouldnt use a CU.

SquirrelMaster

Shit, I just broke my j-hook :|. One hand on the glass, the other holding my Tinymight, I balance the bottom of the curve of the glass on my stomach from time to time. Not today, just let it free fall. It was like a car accident on ice, nothing to do but watch the chaos happen. At least I'm medicated now :lol:. Time to buy some new glass! I contacted someone local a couple days ago but I'm gonna need to accelerate the process or take @Shit Snacks advice and order something from Oregon Glass Blower.

@SquirrelMaster how many baskets do I need?
How many crucibles or dosing caps did you go through, I can't remember? I pack a little more then either brand when I use my Tinymight and sometimes do 3 back to back sessions. You can pack more in each session (with stirring) but I prefer multiples sessions. If I hurry along I may switch stems to keep things cool.

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy it sounds like you'll be better off getting more cooling units and stems than worrying about the screens. I have 2 cooling units and 3 stems (4th coming this week - wanted to try the grav upline taster). Sometimes I wish I had a 3rd cooling unit and my usage doesn't seem to be as frequent as yours.

I wouldn't go any less than 2 CU's. For me what I usually do is pop out a dirty cooling unit, put CU/stem in ISO, and put in a fresh CU and stem. Usually let the dirty one sit over night. rinse in the morning, dry and set aside. 5-7 days or so, repeat. I generally pop them out when I can see some resin creep in between the CU wall and glass stem... I could probably go longer. Typically 1-3 stems a day. So far, I haven't noticed the *optional* basket screen in front of the CU doing too much for keeping the CU clean when it comes to the resin. Yes, it does keep large debris from getting on the CU but even with out a basket screen, thats easy enough to pick off with a toothpick. BTW the CU has its own screen, so think of the basket screen as a double layer screen between the flower and cooling unit.

Occasionally when I was too lazy to clean the first dirty stem, thats when I wish I had a 3rd CU lol. But really for me 2 is totally fine.

Also something to keep in mind, it seems like the CU's are mostly (if not strictly) for the stock stems. So for a stem like the Grav upline taster, you wouldnt use a CU.
Great info thanks! I’m going in the right direction your help is very much appreciated!

Shit, I just broke my j-hook :|. One hand on the glass, the other holding my Tinymight, I balance the bottom of the curve of the glass on my stomach from time to time. Not today, just let it free fall. It was like a car accident on ice, nothing to do but watch the chaos happen. At least I'm medicated now :lol:. Time to buy some new glass! I contacted someone local a couple days ago but I'm gonna need to accelerate the process or take @Shit Snacks advice and order something from Oregon Glass Blower.

How many crucibles or dosing caps did you go through, I can't remember? I pack a little more then either brand when I use my Tinymight and sometimes do 3 back to back sessions. You can pack more in each session (with stirring) but I prefer multiples sessions. If I hurry along I may switch stems to keep things cool.
mv1 crucibles 30 a day but if it is like the mighty, screw dosing caps.... iwill load stem up ....sound right?

so sounds like more stems and CU's

Top Bottom