TinyMight / TM 2

abcd5432

I put a dome screen in front of the cooling unit to keep it from clogging as fast and I've only cleaned it a few times so I can't speak to the need for disassembly.

My other hack, which you may have read a page or two back, is to use a straight Splinter stem upside-down as a WPA and pair that with a 18mm j-hook. Better flavor and no need for the cooling unit so that's my default at home. You can even start a bowl with the j-hook and finish on a bubbler if the hook doesn't afford enough cooling. I'm keen to find a dimpled j-hook or some other non-bubbler cooling stem too eventually.

I like to flip between glass pieces during a session as well. Get just the perfect amount of cooling and heat for each part of the bowl. We fancy.

abcd5432

Currently on page 18/194! But officially bit the bullet and stopped lurking! Hope to get it soon, this might indeed be the perfect vape for me. Stay tuned and find out! ☺

You won't be disappointed. I love the proportions.

I'm trying to get a different vape, but if I can't get one in 2 months I'll get another of this to be "safe."

LabPong

My back up WPA is of way better quality. My first one of two I used had smaller holes, and was crooked in multiple spots. This one is straight with bigger holes.

You guys noticed variations like this?

Edit:my new opinion is it's even better than I originally thought. The airflow is way more open than I originally thought.

Not sure exactly what you are talking about.....which stem specifically? A dimpled stem?

LabPong,
Reactions: Summer

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My heater screen has been extracted from the bowels of the Tinymight. Dr. @VapeKnight to the rescue using a needle nose pliers to pull it out. I thought I needed to remove the Torx screw but a simple screen extraction was all it took. And the wide part of the heater screen faces up to insure this doesn’t happen again. I can’t attest that it was this way before as I might’ve flipped it when trying, unsuccessfully, the heater screen mod.

Now to pack a bowl and properly celebrate the return of my Tinymight after a few days. It’s good to be on staycation this week. Still waiting on my accessories order placed a month ago and I’ve sent Ville (aka The Maker) a couple of messages and got a couple of auto replies back. Hope all is ok. We’ll see. :peace:

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So mine says shipped, now processing. Will I get a tracking number? Or is it on it's way and I'm in the dark until it shows up? I paid the most expensive shipping

Gandalf

Last post on this forum was about 3 years ago and this Tinymight got me to come out of VAS retirement... Ordered on Wednesday! I've been reading through this thread and when someone referred to the TM as a "portable log vape", I had to pull the trigger. Log vapes have always been my favorite since the OG Purple Days, but being restricted by the cord was my one annoyance with logs. Can't wait for the TM to arrive, and based on @iDRINKBLEACH 's turnaround time, I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll get it sooner than the 4 weeks displayed on the site.

sag

Still waiting on my accessories order placed a month ago and I’ve sent Ville (aka The Maker) a couple of messages and got a couple of auto replies back. Hope all is ok. We’ll see.

I'm in the same boat. Your accessories post makes me feel a little less forgotten. Nothing I can't live without but I still want them....
Cheers!

fidget

Last post on this forum was about 3 years ago and this Tinymight got me to come out of VAS retirement... Ordered on Wednesday! I've been reading through this thread and when someone referred to the TM as a "portable log vape", I had to pull the trigger. Log vapes have always been my favorite since the OG Purple Days, but being restricted by the cord was my one annoyance with logs. Can't wait for the TM to arrive, and based on @iDRINKBLEACH 's turnaround time, I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll get it sooner than the 4 weeks displayed on the site.
Similar to me. lol VAS always draws me back to FC
I ordered Sunday and have just finished catching up on this thread.
Really looking forward to getting this.
I tend to acquire a new vape then ignore all my others then see a shiny new toy.
Rinse and repeat. This one looks incredible though.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm in the same boat. Your accessories post makes me feel a little less forgotten. Nothing I can't live without but I still want them....
Cheers!
Glad to have a little company. Same with me - nothing in my order is imperative. I’m expecting large clear orings (among several other things) in which one sits atop the glass cylinder which I hear rattle a bit without the oring. The Tinymight operates fine without it but it will be nice to have a new one. An extra short stem and cooling unit are also anticipated to mitigate cleaning downtime :lol:.

I tend to acquire a new vape then ignore all my others then see a shiny new toy.
Rinse and repeat. This one looks incredible though.
Same with me to an extent. I’d much rather reach for my Tinymight than, say, my Grasshopper which was my prior favorite. I don’t acquire vapes that often and not a big collector but boy is the Tinymight mighty awesome!
:peace:

So mine says shipped, now processing. Will I get a tracking number? Or is it on it's way and I'm in the dark until it shows up? I paid the most expensive shipping
Mine went from shipped to processing on Wednesday the 15th. I haven’t gotten any tracking info either. Just trying to remain as patient as possible

PPN

Volute of Vapor
First unintentional fall test... my vape station is actually a fuckin' mess, vapes, parts, coffee mugs, abv, 3 grinders (actual rotation), q-tip, full jars, empty jars, empty beer's bottles, stems, adapters, bubblers, butane, brushes and forgot a few things...! My TM was sitting in that and while closing the window it was throwed away from the desk on the hard floor, it wasn't a gentle fall but a hard one with sliding and everything.... didn't got enough time to check if it survived yesterday evening, but this morning I checked and there is no marks and the glass mp (short) is still in one piece without any chips... although I was still afraid it was dead but everything seems to work fine (everything I need... I only used on-demand mode and never charge battery in the device cause I noticed previously to that fall the vaporizer remains to be very hot while charging, I found that concerning and avoid to do it now).

Bazinga

I just emailed the Maker about a problem I'm having with one of my Tinymights. I have 2 as my wife took possession of mine and felt compelled to get another one to call my own. My unit no longer vibrates while pressing the heater button. (I start out at level 5 and step temp to level 7). The unit became very warm. I took a draw that resulted in hot, thick, and burnt tasting vapor. The ABV after the one hit was black and smelled like burnt tobacco.

I am hoping there is an easy fix.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Bazinga – Have you tried removing the battery for a few minutes? That should at least reset the vibration (I'm guessing you could have deactivated it accidentally).

Also since you don't get a vibration feedback now, could it be that you start drawing before the temp is reached? Because that could result in inconsistent / too high temps.

Bazinga

@Bazinga – Have you tried removing the battery for a few minutes? That should at least reset the vibration (I'm guessing you could have deactivated it accidentally).

Also since you don't get a vibration feedback now, could it be that you start drawing before the temp is reached? Because that could result in inconsistent / too high temps.

I do not draw until I receive vibration. In this particular instance I took a draw because the unit was becoming warm and I was curious to see what the results would be.

I am going out for a run and will remove the battery before I leave. It would be great if this solves the issue.

Thanks Siebter !!

Guest399

after my honeymoon with the Hopper io I just found new deep love for my TM.
I used the Milaana basket screen with a short glass tube from TM and everything without a cooling unit. the ABV was even darker on 10 (like black but not burned) and the effect of the high was even stronger for me than before (and it was great before). I also removed the large red oring from the TM, otherwise the basket screen will get caught in it. I found the experience very cool and I think I'll stick to it. and the cleaning of the cooling unit is also eliminated :) that it is be some hotter is no problem for me :)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Well, I finally ordered a TM today with accessories. Odd, there was no option for PayPal, which from what I read in the past was the makers preferred payment method. Used my CC, order went through. The only item out of stock was the WPA with the multiple 10-14-18 glass fitting, so I got the 18mm one. I own a bunch of RBT stems, but wasn’t sure if they would fit. I’ll keep an eye on the TM shipping thread so as not to pollute this info thread. Thanks.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Well, I finally ordered a TM today with accessories. Odd, there was no option for PayPal, which from what I read in the past was the makers preferred payment method. Used my CC, order went through. The only item out of stock was the WPA with the multiple 10-14-18 glass fitting, so I got the 18mm one. I own a bunch of RBT stems, but wasn’t sure if they would fit. I’ll keep an eye on the TM shipping thread so as not to pollute this info thread. Thanks.
Paypal is not vape friendly these days. I made an order from O'Connell Woodwork that was paid via Paypal. The transaction was cancelled by Paypal and I got an email from O'Connell explaining the situation to me, I paid using another method. As far as I'm concerned I won't use Paypal anymore unless there's no other way to pay until they stop doing this to vape retailers. I guess it's the reason why you can't use Paypal for your transaction, either they found out Tinymight was a vape or the maker decided to use another method for payment. Sometimes people have a hard time to get their refund from Paypal.

The Chemist,
Reactions: Easywider

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Paypal is not vape friendly these days. I made an order from O'Connell Woodwork that was paid via Paypal. The transaction was cancelled by Paypal and I got an email from O'Connell explaining the situation to me, I paid using another method. As far as I'm concerned I won't use Paypal anymore unless there's no other way to pay until they stop doing this to vape retailers. I guess it's the reason why you can't use Paypal for your transaction, either they found out Tinymight was a vape or the maker decided to use another method for payment. Sometimes people have a hard time to get their refund from Paypal.

Thanks, good info. I preferred to use my CC, but I assumed he was still using PP.

RustyOldNail,

Kavix0

That's.... really interesting, I've seen a lot of people here in the shipping thread and on Reddit that ordered with PayPal stuck in pending for a month while others who paid by CC have been getting them quick. I personally ordered 06/25 and emailed him once I saw it reversed on 07/03 and never heard anything back... if PayPal is giving him issues I'd definitely be glad to swap to something else if given the option!

Kavix0,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Brewervapesalot

One of my units stopped working. Had a green light staying lit the whole time but nothing else.

Quick email and two weeks later, all fixed with a new pinched long stem and a tiny might basket screen returned with it to boot!

Basket screens are very nice, best screen ive used! Long pinched stem rocks too, great flavor and cool enough vapor!

Edit:

The basket screens are great! Since they're short, you can kinda pack the Tiny Might bowls to some degree.... no real issues there... and which kinda intensifies the cloud density or caloric intake or both! (And i'm not saying the Tiny Might needed a way to get bigger, more consistent, clouds--it didn't--but its already great performance loves this basket.) Every turn up the dial gives you more easy drawing clouds. Simple discharge of ABV, nothing moving but ABV when banging on the stem. Then just dip the stem in a grinder to repack. Easy.

Last edited:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
If you get ripped off buying a vape with paypal they won't help you either. I got sent a fake vape once and paypal just closed my case.

Edit: Just wanted to add cause I see more people mentioning problems with paypal. Vapes are against paypal's ToS. Using and accepting paypal for vapes is a huge risk. They can close your account and freeze your funds if they wanted. Their are some exceptions though, I remember Fasttech was given a thumbs up for paypal, I don't remember why or how, but just that people mention using paypal for vape stuff from fasttech was legit. Edit: I actually remember now it was something to do with china and the ToS being different there? don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
scy123,
Reactions: Guest399
Top Bottom