TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
would using the long glass tube be enough to get the vapour smoother and cooler... closer to the mv1's?

In my experience: not by much. I think the longer tube is useful when you tend to have bigger loads (= need more space to move the cooling unit). But my draws tend to be shorter (~10 seconds), it might be different for longer draws or when hitting with a very high frequency. I mostly use the longer tube, but only for handling reasons.

Just to be clear: while the MV1 might be a tad smoother (my last session with it was a while ago), the TM still has a fantastic vapor to smoothness ratio. Draws will usually be much shorter with the TM. It can make you cough, but that's mostly because of the density of the cloud it delivers and because how rapidly it is able to extract. With a bit of practice you will get any level of smoothness you prefer. I see many TM users keeping the dial below 7 or even much lower and still get great hits.

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hey All

Ordered my TM on May 14th, can anyone give me a realistic ETA for someone in Canada?

Thanks

Tiny

Last edited:
Tiny88,
Reactions: JCat

cosimo

In my experience: not by much. I think the longer tube is useful when you tend to have bigger loads (= need more space to move the cooling unit). But my draws tend to be shorter (~10 seconds), it might be different for longer draws or when hitting with a very high frequency. I mostly use the longer tube, but only for handling reasons.

Just to be clear: while the MV1 might be a tad smoother (my last session with it was a while ago), the TM still has a fantastic vapor to smoothness ratio. Draws will usually be much shorter with the TM. It can make you cough, but that's mostly because of the density of the cloud it delivers and because how rapidly it is able to extract. With a bit of practice you will get any level of smoothness you prefer. I see many TM users keeping the dial below 7 or even much lower and still get great hits.

great info, thanks! I'm tryijng to decide on extra things to order... will get two extra tubes so trying to decide if two longs, two short or mixed.

cosimo,
Reactions: Siebter

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
would using the long glass tube be enough to get the vapour smoother and cooler... closer to the mv1's?
It is possible to fit 2 cooling units in the long stem. I originally bought an extra CU to test this, but I honestly haven't seen the need, as the vapor is so good. I haven't used a Ghost though, so I cannot compare.

Sanchezman,

SquirrelMaster

After I wrote that post I thought to myself how I hadn't really used my MV1 in a while so until now so I proceeded to vape 6 crucibles towards answering that question better :lol:. I think the MV1 is smoother but a lot of that comes from how potent the Tinymight is, so even with effective cooling the vapour is a lot to handle. A 0.1g bowl in the Tinymight will be finished much quicker then a crucible in the MV1. I pack twice as big as a crucible and still finish faster. For the purpose of science after the 5th crucible I had a couple Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster bowls in the Tinymight as well as 4 or 5 long stems to compare. The vapour is the smoothest with the long stem. I still love the testers though.

Go for a long stem if you plan on having multiple sessions in a row and/or you take long draws AND you're bothered by your lips getting a little toasty. The glass can only handle so much heat so your usage and tolerance for heat will determine whether the short stem is enough.

Last edited:

chicago_animal

For those who have orders placed, I sent an email asking for an update as I'm going on 4 weeks on Friday (placed order 5/1)

"Hi I got the payment now thank you!
This week we start prepare all the preorders and they should be
delivered by the end of next week, cannot really say for individual
order as we try to get them all out as soon as possible so it is
easier just to do them all than slow things down by checking who will
have maybe a day or two later. Sorry that you had to wait for such a
long time!
Lainaus"

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
For cleaning, I remove the o-rings on the cooling unit, drop it in ISO and leave it for a few hours, disassemble, q-tip, rinse in water and let dry and then re-assemble. I've taken it apart immediately to swab with ISO soaked q-tips but if I leave it to long it can be a little tougher to unscrew. Right after a session when it's still warm would be better. I have a second cooling unit but unless you're OCD about parts and/or cleaning it's not necessary.
I just soak mine in ISO for 5-10 minute, rinse with hot water and blow through the CU to clear most of the moisture out. I've not taken my CU apart yet and imagine there maybe some nooks and crannies with reclaim. I'm a clean freak with just about everything, however I just do not see the benefit of taking it all apart and soaking for hours. Not saying you are wrong @SquirrelMaster just sayin there's wiggle room in maintenance if you do not want to take it apart.

Your splinter family is going to be jelly :ko:
I think it will be toast!! LOL. About time @bossman

Those who have ordered directly from TinyMight have had anything like that happen? Does that happen in the USA?
I've purchased 2, both shipped DHL to the USA and no issues. Shipping was very quick with both once they went out.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
What would happen if you took a long slow 30 second to 1 minute drag? Would she combust?

Bad Dog,

SquirrelMaster

I just soak mine in ISO for 5-10 minute, rinse with hot water and blow through the CU to clear most of the moisture out. I've not taken my CU apart yet and imagine there maybe some nooks and crannies with reclaim. I'm a clean freak with just about everything, however I just do not see the benefit of taking it all apart and soaking for hours. Not saying you are wrong @SquirrelMaster just sayin there's wiggle room in maintenance if you do not want to take it apart.

I can see how that would work well too. When I was cleaning off each individual part they already seemed pretty clean after they had soaked already. I'll try that next time to save some more time :smile:.

Good luck to everyone watching the Vapefiend page for a Tinymight!

Edit: @Bad Dog
No you shouldn't have issues with a long draw and combustion. The device regulates temperature so it won't allow it. Granted if you turned it to 10 and did that your AVB would look pretty dang dark.

Last edited:
SquirrelMaster,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The large clear oring I lost above the glass cylinder in the chamber is being replaced with a better black one, according to The Maker (aka Lainus, aka “we’re not worthy” lol). He responded to VapeKnight’s last email quickly, signs that he’s coming up for some air and communication. I knew he would. Looking forward to an extra Cooling Unit too and new heater screens among a few other accessory items. :peace:

Vaporific,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm a clean freak with just about everything, however I just do not see the benefit of taking it all apart and soaking for hours.

Big tip for cleaning any vape parts: If you microwave ISO for a few seconds in a little glass jar or plastic baggie it will work much faster as the cannabinoid solubility changes with the solvents temperature.

Technically when we "clean" condensed vapor, we're really doing an oil extraction. :thinker:

Disclaimer: alcohol is flammable, do not heat on a stovetop or open flame. Do not microwave any metal parts, the microwave is only for warming the alcohol, we don't want any sparks near flammable liqids. Truthfully this disclaimer probably makes this process sound more dangerous that it really is, but we all vape so its worth spelling out.

I've been using this method for a few years and you can totally see the difference in cleaning time.

Cheers, all! I still really want to try one of these TinyMight vaporizers!

Reaper0043

I think I might order my tinymight today. I want a P80, but i don't know when those are going to release again so I've been reading all the stuff on the tinymight. It reminded me of buying the og firewood and being willing to take some of that risk in terms of longevity. I know the sales are going to skyrocket when sneaky releases his full review, as long as it's overall positive which it seems like it will be.

Reaper0043,

SourLemon

What's up everyone. The TM is now back in stock and ive been considering getting one but i am slightly hessitant. I have an MV1 currently and i just wanted to ask if you think the TM is enough of a step-up from the MV1 to warrant shelling out 200 quid.

SourLemon,

doubledown

Ordered on the 4th. Checked and it now has gone from processing to complete. Yep...a little excited to try this one. Guess I’ll go back through and read now in anticipation. TIA for all the tips and tricks everyone has contributed👍

doubledown,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I have an MV1 currently and i just wanted to ask if you think the TM is enough of a step-up from the MV1 to warrant shelling out 200 quid.

I can't say much about vapor quality, just because that's a very subjective parameter (though it has been stated in this thread that the TM is quit a bit quicker when extracting).

Objectively though the MV1 shows one of its major disadvantages these days: the proprietary battery system.

The TM also seems much more fool proof to me.

Siebter,
Reactions: ezpz

chicago_animal

Ordered on the 4th. Checked and it now has gone from processing to complete. Yep...a little excited to try this one. Guess I’ll go back through and read now in anticipation. TIA for all the tips and tricks everyone has contributed👍

Does COMPLETE mean its going to ship any day now? Mine changed to COMPLETE too

chicago_animal,

mc

@mc-gman The WPA looks like it end with 10mm which has an even narrower ID. I wonder if that would impact the drawrate,i would be happier with just a 18mm.
@Terpenetime I actually prefer the Tubo heater for performance,but TM wins cause of the tight package and it is pretty close in performace and way better at batterylife..

I believe the CU is smaller overall than 10 mm if you consider the air path. So I don't see it being worse. In fact I expect it to be a bit easier flow, so I'm good with that.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does COMPLETE mean its going to ship any day now? Mine changed to COMPLETE too
Please don't make me have to create a TinyMight shipping thread. Please take any shipping questions directly to the manufacturer or feel free to PM other members to discuss, but let's do our best to avoid tons of "when will my unit arrive?" questions.

Thanks.

:peace:

Top Bottom