TinyMight / TM 2

Lee

Vapefiend in the UK are releasing a number of Tinymight’s tomorrow at 4.20pm GMT... first come, first served!

I understand that they had 100 units on order but I’m not sure if that’s how many they have available tomorrow. I won’t be going for one, I absolutely love my Tetra P80! :ove:
I read this at 4.18 just as I was leaving for my last job, as a result I stayed put and ordered at 4.21. They sold out at 4.26 Thanks for the heads up!

SquirrelMaster

@SourLemon
What is it about the MV1 that has you looking at the Tinymight? The Tinymight hits harder, has a replaceable battery (that charges much faster) and is smaller. They both make noise when heating up though the Tinymight isn't as high pitched (neither bother me tbh). There is no official dosing cap system for the Tinymight where as you're forced to use crucibles which could be a good or bad thing. Heat up times feel similiar. the MV1 is smoother, most likely from less volume of vapour. MV1 cleaning is a little more involved. Despite the extra size and weight I really like the MV1 in my hand however the Tinymight also feels great as it's so much smaller. If stealth is a concern then the Tinymight is a better option.

If VAS is starting to bite, the Tinymight is one of the best portables out there and would be a welcome addition to anyone's line up imo.

vapeaveli420

Well guys I finally managed to order a Tinymight through Vapefiend, been waiting for this bad boy since January. I know there is probably already loads posted on the old forum, but does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get the best usage out of it? Also when packing should I leave some room in the steam or pack it all the way down?

thank you vaping community!

SourLemon

@SquirrelMaster
Cheers for the detailed reply man! Basically, I do enjoy my MV1 but it tends to have little quirks that are starting to irritate me. The long draw time is one of my biggest gripes with it. But also how it tends to be very inconsistent. One session I'll get close to perfect performance and the next I'll barely get any vapour leaving me unsatisfied. Plus there's a very specific method to getting good results. And don't get me started on cleaning the crucibles. Maybe it's just the collector in me wanting to have them all so im trying to find things that annoy me just to excuse the extra purchase of the TM. I have decided though that i am pulling the trigger on a TM as soon as they are back in stock. They seem too good to pass up. Who knows how long they'll be around for.

LabPong

Well guys I finally managed to order a Tinymight through Vapefiend, been waiting for this bad boy since January. I know there is probably already loads posted on the old forum, but does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get the best usage out of it? Also when packing should I leave some room in the steam or pack it all the way down?

thank you vaping community!

No offense....but you have had almost 5 months of reading the forums about the TM.....and you have a few days left to also go over that info.....it is easy to find. It wont take you but 15-30 mins of browsing to figure it out........but.....as soon as it is in your hands....it will be pretty quick to figure out. The vape is very easy to use and get results. Welcome to the TM team!

vapeaveli420

No offense....but you have had almost 5 months of reading the forums about the TM.....and you have a few days left to also go over that info.....it is easy to find. It wont take you but 15-30 mins of browsing to figure it out........but.....as soon as it is in your hands....it will be pretty quick to figure out. The vape is very easy to use and get results. Welcome to the TM team!
Thanks for the reply dude. I have tried looking for the information on the old forum and I cannot find it. There’s 146 pages on the tinymight forum, I am also working from home. Just thought someone could help me out so I wouldn’t have to do that. I will check out the forum again though. Thanks man. Looking forward to getting it.

vapeaveli420,

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I combusted last night.

I was trying to finish off a bowl left over from before. I started up at a 10, and I think I absent-mindedly began to draw before the indicator buzzed at me.

My CU has an unfortunate scorch mark on it, but I was able to disassemble the airpath and clean everything out very easily. Luckily, the awful taste of combustion is gone too. I noticed that the large o-ring that holds the glass tube in place seemed to attract the combustion smell/taste. After washing it with dish soap, the smell dissipated.

This is new for me, as I know I've accidentally drawn air on 10 before the buzz in the past, and never combusted. I will note that I'd been fiddling with the battery earlier. Maybe the fact that this was the first draw since I reinserted the battery had something to do with it.

Sanchezman,
  • Sad
Reactions: karec

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
So it's not impossible to combust. Not a turn off per se , I like power.

Bad Dog,

Reaper0043

According to the site Vapefiend is restocking some tomorrow at 4:20 pm BST. I think I'm going to try my shot to get one during the short period. I'm thinking maybe paypal so that way my credit card company can't block the charge inadvertently.

Edit: After making an account and looking at conversions, better to go through the official site for US I think. Unless you want to pay more to get it sooner.

Last edited:
Reaper0043,

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Yeah, one should not start hitting before the buzz occurs.

And: after adjusting the temp, wait a few seconds before hitting.
So both of those situations can cause combustion? Any other things to avoid?

Wolf,

Guest399

i had never a combustion too and i am only vaping on 10 the highest temp.

I also can not imagine that you only combust because you draw before the buzzen because then it is not even heated up properly. because i read it before

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I just ordered the new WPA, can't wait to see how TM works thru some filtration. I've had mine for 6 months but have yet to try it with any of my rigs. I still use most of my vapes in rotation for variety but I am often fighting the urge to grab the TM each time

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I also can not imagine that you only combust because you draw before the buzzen because then it is not even heated up properly.

The temperature control will try to compensate the heat loss and thus use more power which could result in overshooting temps. I guess it's harder to reach a temp precisely than to hold it.

LabPong

The temperature control will try to compensate the heat loss and thus use more power which could result in overshooting temps. I guess it's harder to reach a temp precisely than to hold it.

Yes, what happens is when you first hit the heater button and hold it...it ramps up the heat higher than what it should be so it can start fast....so by the time you get the buzz for heater ready...is settles close to the set temp.

So there were actually 3 reasons or things that led to Sanchezman's combustion.
1. load from prior use so it was very dry already
2. start on 10
3. draw during the heat up time where the temps are spiked

Boom......a perfect dark storm. :whoa: lol

Not sure why you guys use 10 heat setting for flower....wonder if you need more draw pressure or if its just because your using the stock stem setup? I am no lightweight....and 6 is hot enough for me to get pretty big amounts of vapor. And I only draw for about 4-6 seconds after the heater buzz and a couple more to clear it when I left off the button.

Or do you guys kill a .15g bowl in 1-2 draws?

Tweakz

Yes, what happens is when you first hit the heater button and hold it...it ramps up the heat higher than what it should be so it can start fast....so by the time you get the buzz for heater ready...is settles close to the set temp.

So there were actually 3 reasons or things that led to Sanchezman's combustion.
1. load from prior use so it was very dry already
2. start on 10
3. draw during the heat up time where the temps are spiked

Boom......a perfect dark storm. :whoa: lol

Not sure why you guys use 10 heat setting for flower....wonder if you need more draw pressure or if its just because your using the stock stem setup? I am no lightweight....and 6 is hot enough for me to get pretty big amounts of vapor. And I only draw for about 4-6 seconds after the heater buzz and a couple more to clear it when I left off the button.

Or do you guys kill a .15g bowl in 1-2 draws?
maybe we have different resistance ? I move on 10 mode and pull for 20 seconds holding the button and another 2-3 seconds I draw in steam - only this gives me a huge cloud of steam and without burning. 1-2 strokes full extraction

I pull first ~ 5 seconds in average speed and then start pulling fast ~15 or 20 seconds

maybe we all have different lung volumes , or Different TM settings?

karec

I only had 1 combustion event with the TM, i tend to agree with @LabPong, i start to draw before the buzz and the temp got spiked, nasty sh!t...had to clean everything .... i am also one of the low temp users, using at high temps the flavour is not great, i agree is satisfying in terms of clouds but flavour wise is a big downgrade imo, i still can produce good clouds at 5 my go to temp.

Cheers
😎

Guest399

so at now we also think combustion can only be when drawing before buzzing or !?

at 10 you can draw after buzzing like you can and it wont be combusted i think. happy vaping :rockon:

LabPong

maybe we have different resistance ? I move on 10 mode and pull for 20 seconds holding the button and another 2-3 seconds I draw in steam - only this gives me a huge cloud of steam and without burning. 1-2 strokes full extraction

I pull first ~ 5 seconds in average speed and then start pulling fast ~15 or 20 seconds

maybe we all have different lung volumes , or Different TM settings?

I think maybe your heat setting is much higher than mine...because of the stem type and how you use the TM. Since I use the super duper free flowing RBT wpa setup....I might be able to get vapor much faster because I am moving much more air through the load. Using several diff rig setups with diff volume sizing....my draw is about the same for all of them....not as hard as a G43 but not as soft as the Elev8r. Which in reality....just a little bit more firm than a normal draw. I ramp it up from medium draw pressure to a more brisk pressure..but not hard.

But if your using the stock stem with a CU....I think the variables all change with draw technique and results. I have to go through water with this vape....so for me it is hard to figure out as I can do the stock CU mp..but I do not enjoy it all all and it is so much work and clean up to use that way.

So....is there someone out there that uses the TM both with a water rig and also with stock stem and CU.... and enjoy both ways and can tell us of any different techniques you use between the two?

Top Bottom