TinyMight / TM 2

crudo

sooo. i have a tera v3, crafty+, a fury2 and just ordered a dynavap.
do I want a tinymight in my collectoin?

crudo,

mac_47

sooo. i have a tera v3, crafty+, a fury2 and just ordered a dynavap.
do I want a tinymight in my collectoin?

Are the Tera3 and the Fury2 fairly similar in performance? I get one has replacable batteries and is a bit bigger.

Last edited:
mac_47,

crudo

Are the Tera3 and the Fury2 fairly similar in performance? I get one has replacable batteries and is a bit bigger.
yeah no. the tera hits like a truck with my glas mouthepiece from the solo2.
the fury2 is more like a on the go vape, when i want just a little bit

crudo,
Reactions: mac_47

mac_47

yeah no. the tera hits like a truck with my glas mouthepiece from the solo2.
the fury2 is more like a on the go vape, when i want just a little bit
Had them down both as session vapes, was just wondering.The Fury 2 looks sleek and I've read Boundless make good vapes and believe the reviews but I dunno unless something like the Tinymight comes along that ticks a bunch of boxes I'm happy with the vapes I've got.

mac_47,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
This is exactly why I bought the TM as well. Falling back asleep for me is so tough. One big draw and I’m back asleep within 1-2 mins.
May I ask if you bump up the temperature dial for that purpose? What settings do you use during the day versus the middle of the night?

scooterboy,

Guest399

do you have to unscrew the cool tube to change the screen?

i didn't get it out without unscrewing

Guest399,

Dio

Sacraponator
I got my unit yesterday. Man I love this thing.
Vaped three bowls on 6 which produced massive clouds and got me on my ass. Don't know right now why I should go higher than 6.

I've got the same question as @sativs.
I accidently tried to push the cooling unit from the wrong side which pushed the screen out of place. I got it back in using a toothpick. There must be an easier way though?

Also, I thought I heard somewhere there is a stealth mode which disabled the red light. Anyone know if this is true and how to activate?

I'm also curious how you guys are holding the unit. I like the fat side in my palm and fire with my ring finger.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
do you have to unscrew the cool tube to change the screen?

i didn't get it out without unscrewing

I've got the same question as @sativs.

I accidently tried to push the cooling unit from the wrong side which pushed the screen out of place. I got it back in using a toothpick. There must be an easier way though?

I actually have no idea and would like to see someone sharing his / her ideas with us – I never had to change the screen yet, but it would be good to know.

But you can actually push from both sides, you just have to be a bit mindful about the screen and use something blunt and not too hard (like your pinky). When it's not moving, briefly breath into the tube to create a little condensation.

US URL? I do not think there is such a thing?

Not really. There's https://tinymightvape.com/ for international customers and http://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/ for EU-customers.

I'm also curious how you guys are holding the unit. I like the fat side in my palm and fire with my ring finger.

Yeah, ring or even middle finger, that works great. Initially I used the pinky to push the button, but that's not very comfortable.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
But you can actually push from both sides, you just have to be a bit mindful about the screen and use something blunt and not too hard (like your pinky). When it's not moving, briefly breath into the tube to create a little condensation.
I use a piece of dowel, which works great. If I add a ISO swab to the end at cleaning time the CU slides right out.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I like the fat side in my palm and fire with my ring finger.
Ditto. I may use the pinky occasionally but ring finger works best for me.

My Tinymight knocked me out last night. Took a few fresh draws on 6.5 and it lasted a while, a bit longer than usual and I couldn’t stay awake watching the news. This vape hits well and deep. I can’t explain it (again) but it works incredibly well. I’m glad I got it. Perfect on demand convention with great battery life, cool vapor and very good extraction (still a few lighter splotches in the AVB but largely insignificant since I seldom stir). :peace:

RxPlorer

Does anyone use LG HG2’s in the TM? I understand it’s not the supported battery, but does it rate well enough to be used instead of the VTC6?

RxPlorer,

Guest399

thx for info @Siebter
strange, i delete cache and have same problem. also with two browsers

my android handy has the same problem since today

Guest399,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone use LG HG2’s in the TM? I understand it’s not the supported battery, but does it rate well enough to be used instead of the VTC6?

Yup, no problems with using LG HG2 or HE4, I use both and they perform as well as the Sony it came with I think... Samsung 30Q were a little inconsistent, but still did work at least and Samsung 25R would be fine I'm sure (HE4 and 25R both are true 20A batteries, HG2 and 30Q are actually 18A despite their ratings, not sure exactly what the TM requires in particular...)

androponic

vaped.
Is there a chart anywhere of the tinymight numbers correlating to what degree each number is, 1-10?

after reading literally every page is seems 99% of people love 6.
Another user posted this, I hope it helps:

the TM website lists the temp range from 250-460f. If 1 is 250f and there are 9 more levels than each would equal approx 23 degrees higher. an assumption that it's linear , but... that would let you guess each numbers approx temp. I've been staying between 6-7 and I usually set my digital vapes 365-390 so this seem about right to me.

1. 25o
2. 273
3. 296
4. 319
5. 343
6. 366
7. 390
8. 413
9. 436
10. 460

Frosty Trees

Is there a chart anywhere of the tinymight numbers correlating to what degree each number is, 1-10?

In celsius:

1: 120
1.5: 126.66
2: 133.33
2.5: 140
3: 146.66
3.5: 153.33
4: 160
4.5: 166.66
5: 173.33
5.5: 180
6: 186.66
6.5: 193.33
7: 200
7.5: 206.66
8: 213.33
8.5: 220
9: 226.66
9.5: 233.33
10: 240

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
However, I think that refers to the temp of the coil, not the temp in the chamber (240°C / 460°F would easily be in the combustion zone).

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

But this one goes to 11 :rofl:

Great movie!

I start out 5.5-6.5 and usually end between 7-7.5 (natively, sans filtration of any kind). Only a few times have a dared being at 8 And it was a bit too hot for me at the end of a load. Everyone finds their sweet spots after a little learning curve. Enjoy - I do mine! :peace:

Top Bottom