TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Like the long stem which I haven’t yet used, I’ve yet to charge one of my three VTC6 batteries in the Tinymight. I suppose it would be faster with the supplied USB-C cable but the good chance I’ll want to use it and not have a charged battery (I always have at least one extra charged) makes me want to charge them externally in advance. Just my preference. I also have a couple of external chargers so that helps a lot too.

Still in love with my Tinymight. Such cool vapor if I’m starting a load on a lower temp (and great taste too between 5-6.5) and ending between 6.5-7.5 (flavor not so much but good extraction and vapor). And the effect is simply fantastic all the way through. I don’t know how to describe it but the TM offers me anyway great effect almost every single time. Just love it!! :peace:

Glatch

Like the long stem which I haven’t yet used, I’ve yet to charge one of my three VTC6 batteries in the Tinymight. I suppose it would be faster with the supplied USB-C cable but the good chance I’ll want to use it and not have a charged battery (I always have at least one extra charged) makes me want to charge them externally in advance. Just my preference. I also have a couple of external chargers so that helps a lot too.

Still in love with my Tinymight. Such cool vapor if I’m starting a load on a lower temp (and great taste too between 5-6.5) and ending between 6.5-7.5 (flavor not so much but good extraction and vapor). And the effect is simply fantastic all the way through. I don’t know how to describe it but the TM offers me anyway great effect almost every single time. Just love it!! :peace:

I read a lot of people start at atleast 5.

Does any one know with which herb or (non-weed?)botanicals would be used at 1-4?

Glatch,

androponic

vaped.
Does anyone know if the RBT rimmed baskets that come with the Milaana/Splinter work as a bowl for the TM?
yup, they to but be careful of the rim. i dremel/sand a bit off the edge of the rim because a few peeps here have had them get pulled out when removing the stem. i use basket screens that sit inside the stem too.

androponic,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I read a lot of people start at atleast 5.

Does any one know with which herb or (non-weed?)botanicals would be used at 1-4?

I pretty much almost always start at 3 or below even, typically 2.5 temp stepping by .5 after each (still cloudy) hit, ending at 6.5 to finish. So weed herb would be used at all settings effectively!

CremeFraiche1127

yup, they to but be careful of the rim. i dremel/sand a bit off the edge of the rim because a few peeps here have had them get pulled out when removing the stem. i use basket screens that sit inside the stem too.
Hmmm so do you mean the rim of the baskets get caught on the inside of the chamber? Also, will the rimmed basket stay in the stem if the stem is sitting by itself similar to the Milaana?

CremeFraiche1127,

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
If you hate silicon my suggestions will be of no use except one. All of my RBT stems fit perfectly with a 18MM bong. I’m sure you can use a attachment to step down to a 14MM so it can be all glass with the RBT stems. Although I’ve mostly been using the Simrell / Sneaky Pete master adapter and or the black silicone gasket thingy that’s inside of the Boundless Tera accessory attachments. I put it on the end of the stock stem of the Tinymight. They both work perfectly with 18MM or 14MM or 10MM. This thing is definitely a powerful beast! Enjoying the fuck out of it so far.

imor jones

I ordered a tinymight a few days ago. I am wondering if I should order an extra long stem and an extra cooling unit.
I know many people never used the long stem, because the short one seems good already. Sone say it's mir comfortable with the long stem, having the unit not do close to the face.
But actually I want to ask about two cooling units in one stem(the long one).
Or is this adding to much restriction? Or gives you too cool vapor ;)
Otherwise the second cooling unit just would make sense if you are to lazy to clean the cooling unit and just grab the other. But here you need to clean two units at the end!
So what's about two cooling units in one stem? Once I was reading here about it...
Ah, and do i need an extra set of o-ring? Or are say actually not breaking?
I have extra rings for mighty, dynavap, sticky brick...and never need them...

Thx

SquirrelMaster

@imor jones
Whether you should have an extra CU and/or stems is totally up to you. I like having backups for all my stuff for piece of mind so I bought extras of everything except for the long stem. O-rings are definitely a good idea imo but if you're careful you won't need them for a long time either.

I haven't tried two cooling units at the same time as I've found one is plenty effective and allows me to pack large bowls in the long stem

Guest399

wow the TM dude is awesome..
yesterday shipped out, today delivered to germany.

but what i will say, thanks all dudes here for your comments and the recommended of TM. i am so happy

the steam is the clearest or cleanest i know from 9 or 10 Vapos and the rest says one word i read more in this read it is a
BEAST :rockon::love:

Edit: and the what is the best of all, the High is the strongest for me from all vapos i know :tup:

Tweakz

wow the TM dude is awesome..
yesterday shipped out, today delivered to germany.

but what i will say, thanks all dudes here for your comments and the recommended of TM. i am so happy

the steam is the clearest or cleanest i know from 9 or 10 Vapos and the rest says one word i read more in this read it is a
BEAST :rockon::love:

Edit: and the what is the best of all, the High is the strongest for me from all vapos i know :tup:
congratulations ! you are officially in the Tinymight family. it is really a beautiful, powerful and delicious device.:rockon:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I swear my heart stopped when I saw this image TinyMight posted to their story on Instagram.
876950-AB-9550-4870-8986-189-DECEE745-C.jpg

Photo credit TinyMight

Glatch

Just received my Tinymight a few hours ago and needles to say, pretty baked atm. but oh boy I already love it. I Did only vape one session but you already feel there are a lot of small adjustments possible (how tight is is packed, with extra screen, further back up the stem).
It's my first portable vape but it is exactly what I hoped from a portable vape. I think I'm not going to use my old Arizer-v tower any time soon. :D

First time using the TM, coming from mostly smoking joints and a occasional vape session. I went pretty dark all the way up to 10 after temp stepping from 4 to 6. (just to check what is is capable of I tried it at 10). But the strange thing to me is I didn't really think it was nasty in any way.

Do some of you also have this experience not bothering the almost burnt popcorn taste?

Top Bottom