TinyMight / TM 2

tokenknifeguy

Is there any available stems out on the market by other makers that works with the tiny might? i've heard of using the RBT stems turned up side down. Is there any options for where I can use a different stem to work in a 14 female bubbler for the TM?

tokenknifeguy,

LabPong

Is there any available stems out on the market by other makers that works with the tiny might? i've heard of using the RBT stems turned up side down. Is there any options for where I can use a different stem to work in a 14 female bubbler for the TM?

You will have to get a 18/14 adapter for your rig. That is how I use the RBT stem...it works very well.

tokenknifeguy

Thanks. I was looking at some other stems, but would an arizer work in the TM? Looks like they use a smaller stem and may work. I'm just looking for some options right to go ahead an order since the TM is close to shipping.

Also I think the jhook might be the solution too.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
guys, I need a little help
I removed the screen from CU and instead of that I use a screen in front of CU ... the mesh is more or less the same as the original screen.
They get stuck in the stem, slightly convex, as shown in the second photo and this is ideal for not falling when dumping the avb
It turns out that I have no idea where this screen came from ... there were 3 of these in my vape spare accessories box, I need to buy more.
Does anyone know what vape this screen is ??

IMG-20200418-004749.jpg

IMG-20200418-005055.jpg

Brewervapesalot

I removed the screen from CU and instead of that I use a screen in front of CU ... the mesh is more or less the same as the original screen.
They get stuck in the stem, slightly convex, as shown in the second photo and this is ideal for not falling when dumping the avb
It turns out that I have no idea where this screen came from ... there were 3 of these in my vape spare accessories box, I need to buy more.

IMG-20200418-004749.jpg

IMG-20200418-005055.jpg

A half inch screen fits like that. It's the only screen i use

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: dzoinp

el sargantano

IMG-20200418-004749.jpg

IMG-20200418-005055.jpg
It seems an amazed pipe screen. About 12.5mm (or 1/2 inch) and it's a very tough screen

Last edited:
el sargantano,
Reactions: dzoinp

RxPlorer

I use domed screens with edges soldered...then form them to fit. No way you will get the perfect fitting screen that is flat to stay in place. You will need to put side on the screen by making them cupped.

I posted about this a few times....here is one of them.

link is broken for me.

Order #349 from 16/02/2020 is “Complete”! I requested a tracking number. Does anyone recall what the lag time has been between the status update and delivery to US?

Happy Saturday, folks.

Tweakz

maybe someone didn't notice or I noticed it too late on the contrary :)

to give more air flow, I tried to connect the two parts of the CU to each other not completely , leaving a little space for the nuts and washers to dangle slightly. in fact, this has really added to the air flow and vapor has become even more :rockon: . try it

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks. I was looking at some other stems, but would an arizer work in the TM? Looks like they use a smaller stem and may work. I'm just looking for some options right to go ahead an order since the TM is close to shipping.

Also I think the jhook might be the solution too.

No to Arizer, yes jhook is awesome (mini j hook from lamart), and I posted several pages back MistVape Imp stem (14mm wpa) fits with silicone tubing (that can help others fit too)

Anyone have a link to the screens they prefer to use in their RBT stem?

https://delta3dstudios.com/hd-basket-screen-bp465-5-pack/

Search for half inch pipe screen on eBay

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Will these fit in the Tinymight stems? I’m using a small dome screen now and would love to try a basket screen. My Tinymight rocks by the way. I haven’t cleaned the CU yet but soon (I think I said that a few posts back but I don’t think it’s that bad yet). I want try loosening the CU a bit as described above - that sounds intriguing. This vape constantly delivers and is such a pleasure to use. I was a little hesitate with the stem approach but heck this vape delivers a punch every single time. The vapor is so smooth and cool.

OK, maybe one more load with it before couch lock and a movie. Be safe out there. :peace::peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Will these fit in the Tinymight stems? I’m using a small dome screen now and would love to try a basket screen. My Tinymight rocks by the way. I haven’t cleaned the CU yet but soon (I think I said that a few posts back but I don’t think it’s that bad yet). I want try loosening the CU a bit as described above - that sounds intriguing. This vape constantly delivers and is such a pleasure to use. I was a little hesitate with the stem approach but heck this vape delivers a punch every single time. The vapor is so smooth and cool.

OK, maybe one more load with it before couch lock and a movie. Be safe out there. :peace::peace:

I'm not sure if the diameters matchup, may need to force fit... Yeah they are flat on the bottom not really a dome like the one that comes with but that's all I've been using in my stock stem with cooling unit. I haven't used that since quarantine began though (no more on-the-go use for a few months, mostly used it in the car), it was ready for a cleaning, but I am lazy and unmotivated now that it's sitting in a drawer anyway lol

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Those would last me two lifetimes. Lots of options with additional screens as I’m learning with my Tinymight.

So I finally took the plunge, er soaking the Cooling Unit for the first time. It’s dirty! It’s still soaking in ISO (so is the stem separately). The orings weren’t too much of pain and I gently swapped them with ISO and carefully rinse them off with hot tap water.

I don’t recall if anyone was using a screwdriver or whatever to loosen the CU but it twisted loose easily by hand. I’m going to try the recommendation above and continue to use the dome screen. I don’t want to introduce too many new variables into the equation. A basket screen in the future cannot be ruled out however.

Finished off a slightly larger than usual load this morning that I started last night. I kept it at the same temp as I started with since it was a larger load than usual. 2 great draws with lots of silky white vapor and then I upped it to 7.5 to finish it off with one last draw. Even at a higher temp it’s still pleasurably cool draws, for me anyway. It’s such a joy to use. I’m so glad I bought this vape. Simply fantastic! :peace:

Top Bottom