Retailer
dremel..

IMG-20200212-000234.jpg

no stirr.. always at 5.155555:lol:
IMG-20200212-005210.jpg

result..:cool:
IMG-20200212-005531.jpg
Nice pics..

I feel some may be concerned about that lighter ring around the outside but the dumped pic should hopefully reassure people it's not that big of a deal (especially if you collect AVB). To me it's not worth stirring for but to each their own.

Brewervapesalot

Note: PBW or another caustic/alkaline cleaner I think is not good for the aluminum parts of the tiny might.

The caustic I use (brewery cleaner) I'm pretty sure I was taught is bad for aluminum and it appears the aluminum sleeve for the tiny might, which does get dirty after a lot of use, is discolored after cleaning it with caustic. Functionally fine, just discolored.

Edit: Anyone else try a similar cleaner? PBW? The caustic might just be too strong/have a unique effect on aluminum?

Last edited:

LabPong

Note: PBW or another caustic/alkaline cleaner I think is not good for the aluminum parts of the tiny might.

The caustic I use (brewery cleaner) I'm pretty sure I was taught is bad for aluminum and it appears the aluminum sleeve for the tiny might, which does get dirty after a lot of use, is discolored after cleaning it with caustic. Functionally fine, just discolored.

Edit: Anyone else try a similar cleaner? PBW? The caustic might just be too strong/have a unique effect on aluminum?

I just use ISO on the metal stuff.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

aluminium is a soft metal, you should avoid both strong acid or basic (caustic) solutions on it, as @lapbong says iso should be fine

karec

What a beautiful battery cover ... all racing!!! @karec this gives more power to the machine :rofl:sorry sensory i'm joking it's a nice suggestion
I don't know what torque the manufacturer has indicated to tighten the battery cover, but ...:bang:
I tighten and loosen the battery cover with my thumb (I use short nails:D) pressing down and ... it never unscrewed itself.:myday:

:uhoh:coins? :uhoh:screwdrivers? how about a hammer and chisel?
buy a meccano:lol:

Yeah like me i never used anything to open it, not even a nail i just use the thumb till is tighten (similar to @LabPong) and to open the same and i never had a problem with it and never opened by itself.... But yeah its cool that alternative, i would add something to attach it to the device to prevent loosing.

Since i put i the flavour inside the stem a bit far away off the heater i always have "good looking" AVB, i start at 4,5 and finish at 6, i stir halfway and i dont have that colour.... but using like i do make CU more dirty and the cleaning more often... dam i wish to have a EVO ELB with half the size.... That Dremel work is great its was the only thing that prevent me to use one from the G43, well that and the distance to the heater...
hbqIf1t.jpg

OOKRhDf.png

Cheers
:cool:

karec

And more air flow too!
Until today was my preference
Now I think my screen novel has ended!:rockon:
A little dremel on the edge of the ring was needed ... It no longer gets stuck in the o ring when removing the stem!
Ideal bowl size size (for me) half bowl works too..
Works perfectly ... keeps the CU much cleaner than the original domed screen... and does not flips
:myday:

IMG-20200208-164315.jpg

So i was happy with my setup in terms of vaping but unhappy in terms of maintenance, im cleaning the CU 2x per week, after every 5-6 sesh... so i took @dzoinp idea and got myself an alternative since i like to put my flower far from the heater.

1st i used one of my screens but is too wide

6XxXBjx.png

So i went i picked one from the G43 and saw off the rim

ZRgUu3E.jpg

This way im juggling with the best i see from others and my own experience, i hope this setup will keep the maintenance easier... btw i took the screen off from the CU, its visible the different screens used.

This looks super neat... and it's in Europe for a change! How many sessions are people getting out of a full battery?

With AVG 7m on demand sesh at low temps (5/6draws@4.5 + 1/2 draws@6) .2g im having 5 solid seshs before noticing the power starting to fade below 3.5V so max 6 sesh with my use.

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

Sensory Leaf

I put a piece of silicone over the base of a ecig mouthpiece (drip tip) and it fits in the tube, now I don't feel orally violated everytime I want a vape (on a side note, it makes the tinymight, look like an ecig)

I also ground down the rim on a rbt basket (@dzoinp style) and went to far, the "rim" seperated so I basically had a rimless basket. I bent it back into shape and stuffed it in below my cu...
So far, I'm finding these modifications, are not impacting my even roasting, and the extra basket screen is keeping my cu much cleaner

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Hmm sounds on par with my iHeat on a single battery....this for me means carrying a spare battery but is preferable to a dual battery box- they get heavy and not very pocketable...

Do the actual production units still use steel nuts in the stem? That's not so cool at this price point. That cooling insert should be an optional extra IMO. I would prefer an all-glass stem with some quartz balls inside and a silicone sleeve on the outside.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Well, for me it's ten session *easily* (often more), but I microdose most of the times, so... as I said, depends on the amount of herb and the temps used. I also tend to leave the battery in until the device indicates low charge (one buzz) or even when it shuts down completely. Using it in session mode will probably drain the battery quicker.

Do the actual production units still use steel nuts in the stem? That's not so cool at this price point. That cooling insert should be an optional extra IMO. I would prefer an all-glass stem with some quartz balls inside and a silicone sleeve on the outside.

@khelek41girl mentioned earlier in this thread that different cooling options have been tested (including glass beads) and turned out to be inferior to the cooling unit used now. I don't know what you mean by „not cool at this price point“, but it works really well. Actually the cu is one of the reasons why the TM performs so exceptionally good. However, several alternatives have been posted in this thread including RBT or Grav stems, so you are free to experiment with whatever solution you have in mind.

Last edited:

Sensory Leaf

Actually the cu is one of the reasons why the TM performs so well. However, several alternatives have been posted in this thread including RBT or Grav stems, so you are free to experiment with whatever solution you have in mind.
Agreed... I feel if it were not to be included, you'd be missing out (even if you decide to use another solution)

I vape at somewhat high temperatures and obviously that has some impact on my preference but;

I experimented with removing the cooling unit, and filling the glass stem with glass beads, and while it had the edge, on the first hit (cooling wise) subsequent hits were beaten by the cooling unit (significantly so, towards the 3rd/4th draw)
With regards to flavour; I didn't detect any difference, so I run the stock cu now...

I found my cooling unit to require cleaning 2x a week (vaping ~1g/day through it) but that was to much for me, iv since inserted another screen on top of the cooling unit (few post back for picture) and it seems to keep my cu cleaner, so

Dan B

I remain confused (amused?) by complaints about the stainless nuts and washers in the cooling unit. They can’t be seen, don’t rattle, and are very effective. What’s the problem?
I think I have an analogy: a curved, bulbous, stainless steel door handle just doesn't have the same vibe as an njoy Pure Wand. I mean, it's a door handle...

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
This photo i take from a Bud's stream... I want to build something like that(Simrell Vortex)
to fit the TM stem...
or like the second photo from lamart shop
IMG-20200113-170246.jpg

glass insert for capsule stem:
capsulesteminsertshortmaze-1200x1200.png

Last edited:

david8613

Nice pics..

I feel some may be concerned about that lighter ring around the outside but the dumped pic should hopefully reassure people it's not that big of a deal (especially if you collect AVB). To me it's not worth stirring for but to each their own.

I'm watching this thread closely, this tinymight looks pretty cool. I wouldn't worry at all about the green ring, my mv1 used to exhibit this, I always got very good effects and just like in your pic when you dump the avb everything is vaped. I like that stirring is not really necessary, I never stir, hate stirring.

Last edited:

im not a robot

@DonMarteng & everyone else eagerly awaiting tinymights arrival - i had a brief correspondence with theartistformerlyknownaslainaus & it appears there has been a delay in delivery of certain parts by his suppliers. if i understand his email correctly he is roughly 2-3 weeks behind schedule because of this.
i only wrote to him because the status of my order was changed to completed & my payment went through (probably to preempt the paypal timeout?), and i wanted to know whether he sends out shipping confirmations (dhl is pretty unreliable in my parts unfortunately). he responded within minutes.
once shipped, status should be changed to .. 'shipped' on his website, and usually dhl will send out an email to announce estimated delivery date / time. he also wrote that the stealth mode in future models will now either allow to chose between disabling led or vibration sound, or disable the led as default (instead of vibrations which appears to be the case right now).

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
once shipped, status should be changed to .. 'shipped' on his website, and usually dhl will send out an email to announce estimated delivery date / time.

After this, expect *rapid* shipping, DHL Express is superquick.

he also wrote that the stealth mode in future models will now either allow to chose between disabling led or vibration sound, or disable the led as default (instead of vibrations which appears to be the case right now).

Cool, thx for the info!

Top Bottom