TinyMight / TM 2

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I don't have a problem with metal in the air path but I did relate your comment "I don’t see anything wrong w a good metal air path" directly to the TM since, well, this is the TM thread. And I gave the idea a quick summation of what that could mean.

TommyDee,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't have a problem with metal in the air path but I did relate your comment "I don’t see anything wrong w a good metal air path" directly to the TM since, well, this is the TM thread. And I gave the idea a quick summation of what that could mean.

I think that was him saying, he did not have problem with metal cooling unit airpath, in response to someone else who said they had a problem with it! Sorry I just wanted to clear up this miscommunication before it went further lol

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
btw - I remember the pic of heater from exterior. I am interested in seeing the whole assembly.

You want us to disassemble the device? Maybe somebody will do so, but not me.

Dang... all this hootenanny and I just wanted some pictures

You will find a pic of the disassembled cu →here.

Hope new cooling unit is coming along well and all soon to be new owners will enjoy theirs. :tup:

I'm not sure changing the design of the cu is still considered and actually hope it stays as it is.

Siebter,
Reactions: muunch

Brewervapesalot

Okay, but to be clear, this is NOT what the thread is, that is not the "actual topic" and that is precisely what I was informing you of. You say you're not trying to be argumentative, but then you have a counterpoint rebuttal for every explanation of why what you're doing is not appropriate or relevant here... I explained that it can be a gray area, and it is all how you are framing it, based on the entire content of your post. You were discussing many details of another vape (a vape you never tried or saw in person, which personally irks me, but yes thats not against a rule) as inferior to the vape in this thread (another one you have yet to try or see in person), or as you say it is objectively "unpocketable" which I personally find incredibly subjective actually, and not helpful for the thread... and it is absolutely possible to write a review without comparing to another product, without being mere marketing fluff either.

Sorry if it feels like I'm the one keeping us off topic, but you really don't seem to understand the rule so I am trying to make things clear since you seem to be new er ish to FC. You can compare if you are not saying anything negative about another product, and you are framing everything in relation to the vape in this thread (ideally with facts not conjecture, though of course all opinions are welcome). If you want to specifically discuss comparing vapes, the way you described above, then you should start a new thread in AskFC where you can compare every aspect of any vape however you like.

Anyway I am glad you got your shipping notice, I did as well, so this thread will finally have some actual content in it soon..Thankfully its DHL because I had to change my delivery address, they were sending to the billing address (which is across the country from me) by mistake lol

I'm not new here. Not in the least. Just lost my name and password and computer and started this one a couple years ago.

And hey, I said I'm a rule follower ;). Got a legal degree, and bark at judges everyday, and everything. Love my rules. Never break them. Ever. Wouldnt think about. Without rules we'd just have..... umm.... freedom... talk about what we want about the Tiny Might.

Ah, fuck that... that's bullshit... cant have that... freedom of speech?... fuck, that's so 1786.... we're well beyond that now.... progressive I tell ya. We like tech companies and blog moderators and unofficial enforcers and substitute teachers that give homework to tell us what to say and think.... need real vague and undefinable and overbroad rules--that way we can go after anyone we dont like... especially when an unofficial enforcer reads it and doesn't like it. Thats the biggest sin of all... I mean, how's it go? "You show me the fuckcombustion.com poster and I'll show you the rules he's breaking...." something like that is what I always say.

I mean I have rules about how many strokes I brush my teeth every morning and how squares I use to wipe my ass too.

Apparently, you're just as much of rule follower, probably more so since you enforce them. Just stay out of my bathroom...:D

As to this "anti-comparison" rule, I just didnt know such asinine rule existed before, let alone unofficial enforcers. Now I do.

I won't even try to break it now though, don't want to break the rules... I am rule follower, like I said. Anyone who isnt is going straight to hell and their tiny might will be immediately confiscated by the devil. That's what I heard...

COMMON ON MAN, YOU JUST DIDNT LIKE WHAT I SAID... YOU DIDNT CARE IF I BROKE A FUCKING RULE. LOL. Now you're acting all expert on a rule that noone can be expert on because if I asked 12 posters what it means and what the parameters are--you'd get 12 different answers...

As to my future posts, i guess I'm just religated to posting some pics or a video to describe my experience with the Tiny Might. Dont mind the midgets and stoned ewoks in the background.

FYI, it impossible to meaningfully describe anything--in words at least--without a comparison to something. Just is man, sorry. Go ahead and try, I guess... BUT DONT BREAK THE RULES!!!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
You want us to disassemble the device? Maybe somebody will do so, but not me.

It's kinda a shame both the maker, and now the US retailer/rep for this device have sworn off this thread... Surely someone has to have pictures of the unassembled devices.... right?

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask how the device I potentially plan to spend money on, and inhale through multiple times daily provides heat to my herbs.

I've also been pestering for heater pictures in another vaporizers thread and no one has gotten defensive or questioned it.

:cheers:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
It's kinda a shame both the maker, and now the US retailer/rep for this device have sworn off this thread... Surely someone has to have pictures of the unassembled devices.... right?

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask how the device I potentially plan to spend money on, and inhale through multiple times daily provides heat to my herbs.

I've also been pestering for heater pictures in another vaporizers thread and no one has gotten defensive or questioned it.

:cheers:
Mine is in the mail. Scheduled to arrive the day after Christmas along with the Herborizer shipment. Yes my Christmas comes on the 26th!

Anyway I'll get you some pics. And I'll be happy to talk about it too.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Brewervapesalot – Honestly, you give a good example why the rule you repeatedly break is is actually a very wise one here.

It's kinda a shame both the maker, and now the US retailer/rep for this device have sworn off this thread...

The maker hasn't, he was never part of this thread.

Surely someone has to have pictures of the unassembled devices.... right?

Well, not yet.

It's not unreasonable at all, but it's not a service the members of fc have to provide just because you ask.

So did anyone in those other „vaporizers thread“ give you the pictures you asked for?

I don't see anyone being defensive here. I just don't wanna disassemble my TM, ya know? :-) Given the info I provided within this thread I think it's okay to draw a line somewhere. I'm sure someone else will do so eventually.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

On a serious note, I do want see what's inside this vaporizer too. I saw the pic of the cooling unit. But the heater itself other than from the top down, I haven't seen.

Website seems to suggest the unit can be disassembled. If it doesn't void the warranty, I'll open her up and take a pic.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Just to clarify I'm not planning on tearing this thing down but I will provide all the pics I can and would be happy to discuss what I like/dislike. Pretty sure my Tetra P80 will be coming along any day now too so I'll have that to benchmark against. I'm actually wondering if it will be any different than the Tetra Dual although I suspect not as it's the same heater.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@muunch I was in conversation with the maker about the heater tech, and asked if that square(the one in the mentioned heater pic you mentioned) is the temp sensor and inquired some more about how it is measured. I got this reply
"about the heating element, the center thing you see it is not a sensor, it is actually part of the construction that keeps all aligned nicely. About exact technical details regarding the measurement method to reach the accuracy talked about, I cannot give right now more details. I am almost falling asleep now so I will answer in a better time :) ""
Communication was going at a good speed for some time but then he got stomped with work or i probably i have activated his spam filter with a few back to back e-mails ,lol . When i last heardof him on 12 dec and he mentioned he is very busy with the building of the current batch and revising final touches on packaging and stuff.
For sure there is some exciting tech inside that i wanna hear more about ,from the looks the spiral looks made from a foil or flat wire :). Anyway hope we hear more about it soon ,now that he is done with the latest batch,hopefully he will have time to give info on the matter.

@VGOODIEZ Tetra is the name of the new 4 tube heater,and if it is in the name of the product ,it has it. What is different is overall Size and also i think the P80 has some other gen chip for which FJ has adapted his software to. The shrinkage in size is due to the P80 being smaller than the evics/duals .The outside shell of the heater from the looks is the same size as any other TUBO heater.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

Holy snickers I got slammed tonight. Now I'm just thinking about a cool ass new christmas present of a new kickass vaporizer. Mr. Tiny Might that is. I'm like a little school boy waiting for Mr. Kringle to come down the chimney.

Don't let me down DHL. Lol.

And, don't take my antics or statements wrong, anyone on this forum is good people, a part of bigger cause in so many ways, fighting the good fight in your own way, and I'd back any of you if you needed it. We all have our reasons to be here.

December 26 expect a honest review, probably just a video because they're soarly lacking on this device just cause it's so new. I'm so saddened by this anti vaporizer hysteria, pure govt regulatory job security crap. Governor in my state in nutz. I'll support the maker of this Tiny might and any competition too. So long as their product works and they add to cause and dont leave customers hanging, even if they have failed in the past.

As to the (likely) maker of the tinymight, I wanna say one thing: We all fall down and get back up, so dont hold it against this maker unless he actually did you wrong. The ability to cut your losses in the past is a good thing in the bigger picture, if that's what he had to do to bring us the tiny might. That's what I say and hope you agree during this really glorious, wonderful, time in history, in so many ways.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Holy snickers I got slammed tonight. Now I'm just thinking about a cool ass new christmas present of a new kickass vaporizer. Mr. Tiny Might that is. I'm like a little school boy waiting for Mr. Kringle to come down the chimney.

Don't let me down DHL. Lol.

And, don't take my antics or statements wrong, anyone on this forum is good people, a part of bigger cause in so many ways, fighting the good fight in your own way, and I'd back any of you if you needed it. We all have our reasons to be here.

December 26 expect a honest review, probably just a video because they're soarly lacking on this device just cause it's so new. I'm so saddened by this anti vaporizer hysteria, pure govt regulatory job security crap. Governor in my state in nutz. I'll support the maker of this Tiny might and any competition too. So long as their product works and they add to cause and dont leave customers hanging, even if they have failed in the past.

As to the (likely) maker of the tinymight, I wanna say one thing: We all fall down and get back up, so dont hold it against this maker unless he actually did you wrong. The ability to cut your losses in the past is a good thing in the bigger picture, if that's what he had to do to bring us the tiny might. That's what I say and hope you agree during this really glorious, wonderful, time in history, in so many ways.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts. And yes, actual usage videos would be much appreciated.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So did anyone in those other „vaporizers thread“ give you the pictures you asked for?

I can find a review that supposedly has a picture of the Grasshopper heater, but it leads to a dead link.

I will try asking again, as I had said some other stuff in my post where I asked for pictures, so perhaps it got passed over.

Most other vaporizers on this site have pictures of the internals that are not super hard to find.

Happy Holidays. :spliff:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@muunch – Sorry, misinterpreted your post, thought you were already asking for a pic of the *TM* (in another thread in another forum).

I'm sure the internals of the Grasshopper have been pictured and analyzed in depth, but let's not forget that the TM is still quite new with only a handful of devices out in the wild while the Hopper has been out for a few years now. I personally find your request a bit demanding, you make it sound like you have a right to have a look inside the TM just because others already own it. I also have a hard time believing that you are actually interested in purchasing this device anyway; you have stated that metal in the air path is out of question for you (although I wonder how you cope with Dynavaps or Grasshoppers, but well...).

If you really want to know, just be patient. Happy Holidays to you too.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
(although I wonder how you cope with Dynavaps or Grasshoppers, but well...).

Fair point but it's additional metal in the airpath I don't like, and even then it can sometimes be fine - which is why I was also asking for heater pics and "new" cooling unit pics (at least last we heard there was supposedly new one)

I never get metal taste from my SS Hopper even at max temp natively. I only get metal taste from dynavap if I'm going really hot on SS tip or dynacoil.

Some may call me picky or sensitive which is also fair.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@muunch – No, everyone is different and that's okay. What I don't understand is why someone who tries to avoid metal in the air path would still be interested in a vape that heavily relies on a metal block sitting right there for both providing the chamber and cooling the vapor. There has been some very vague second hand thoughts on plans to redesign the cu, but it was never mentioned that the material will be changed. And again: I hope it will stay as it is, because the way it is now it works excellent.

So if you actually think that metal in the air path is „not desirable“ then you should know by now that the TM is not for you. It's like waiting for Sticky Brick Labs to change their devices so you can power them with a battery. Just won't happen.

Btw: metal does not have a distinctive smell or taste unless you heat it at melting points. Metallic taste (=what we experience as „metallic“) is often a sign for a serious health disorder (kidney, liver, diabetes).

TimeBomb0

FYI I'm order #72, ordered Nov 22. My preorder was processed on Dec 20, and I just heard back that it's expected to be shipped before the New Year. Sounds like it's not a guarantee though, might be shipped right after.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Most other vaporizers on this site have pictures of the internals that are not super hard to find.

While it's true that many vape makers have their vape internals eventually displayed online, e.g., via PIU or even by an enthusiastic member for all to see, including their competition, I think we all can certainly understand why a maker might want to keep their unique heater design as confidential as possible for as long as possible, simply for competitive reasons, even if for no other reasons.

However, it is the POSSIBILITY of other reasons, e.g., safety in design, that rightfully concerns most consumers. And so it is in that regard that I tip my hat to all of you brave early adopters!

:rockon: :rockon::rockon:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
just because I feel like it ... can someone with a cybertruck take it apart and take some pictures of the interior assembly? preferably with a TM next to it

dzoinp,
Reactions: Lahey

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Happy too @dzoinp - Now where did I park that ugly ass truck anyway? :razz:

In flashlight circles, makers would fall all over themselves to get new offerings in the hands of qualified reviewers. It is almost always expected that the reviewer disassemble the provided unit. I've done a few of those reviews. If TM decided to send out a review unit to a vapor for a thorough review, then yes, I would expect the internals laid bare. I'd do just that for a free TM in heartbeat.

Top Bottom