TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I think I am going to redesign a few things so that you still use the glass stem but make custom sleeves for the exposed glass to help toughen it up. That keeps the heat away from the wood and actually opens up more design options for the stems, while maintaining a clean all glass air path.

If it will be all wood, you can count me in as well, but I *really* like the idea of a wooden sleeve – I also think moving the cooling unit in order to set the chamber size will work much nicer within the glass tube than within wood.

Does it hit as smooth and hard as the MV1 for me that is the closest to my evo for a portable but that is just me

I have not used the Evo and the MV1 only a few times – the MV1 has similarities, for example the very dense and yet cool vapor, but for me it doesn't flow as nicely as the TM due to the longer heat up time. The TM allows shorter draws too, while the MV1 (for me) needed a very very long draw each time.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
How about a glass lined wooden stem? That possible?

I tried something similar with a VapCap. Not even touching hot metal and the wood scorched seriously. Yep, I vaped that! As a lining, you really want to know how hot it is getting. In our case it is reasonable to assume it can reach 460F near the load. Also, if I remember right, there is an o-ring seal/retainer on the glass so the size would need to be adjusted.

TommyDee,

Dubmonkey

I got one on the way and should be here by 12/3.

Can’t wait to try. Has anyone attached the TM to a water piece? If so how? In the meantime I will reread the thread and see if someone is running the TM with a water piece.

This device checks a lot of boxes for me just as others have stated.

Really want to see how effective the cooling chamber is compared to running the TM with a water piece.

MonkeyTime

I got one on the way and should be here by 12/3.

Can’t wait to try. Has anyone attached the TM to a water piece? If so how? In the meantime I will reread the thread and see if someone is running the TM with a water piece.

This device checks a lot of boxes for me just as others have stated.

Really want to see how effective the cooling chamber is compared to running the TM with a water piece.

Care to share your order number?

I'm guessing soon there will be a few more of these out in the wild and reports will increase!

I'm order #50 and last week he confined all was good and I was near the top, so I'm hoping for an early Xmas present myself!

Last edited:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Hello all. Is there anyone who Owns this Vape that has found any issues or nuances? Has anyone stopped reaching for it yet? Has there been any changes in performance?

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Tested it today, TinyMight vs. Mistvape Imp consensus.

Hits a bit harder (25%), beautiful design, bigger than Imp + P80 but still great form factor.

Incredible design, awesome feel in hand, great machining. Smooth and fairly large bowl size

Imp is smaller, can do amazing with wax/concentrates. Both are equal on flavor. TinyMight cannot fit 14mm water pieces or Arizer stems. I absolutely love the build of the TinyMight. I think I'll stick with my Imp though, don't see too much point in upgrading.

lookhigh

FC member
Tested it today, TinyMight vs. Mistvape Imp consensus.
bigger than Imp

Imp is smaller, can do amazing with wax/concentrates. Both are equal on flavor. TinyMight cannot fit 14mm water pieces or Arizer stems. I absolutely love the build of the TinyMight. I think I'll stick with my Imp though, don't see too much point in upgrading.
Maybe you mean the mistvape touch?

Last edited:
lookhigh,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
with the mod??

Definitely yes – the P80 is a very compact mod, though, and while the Imp just sits nicely on top of that, the Tinymight has to fit an 18650 next to the actual oven / glass stem part. Still does feel very nice when being used, not bulky or anything.

Siebter,
Reactions: dzoinp

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
But at least twice the height of tinimight, right? This mod uses a 18650 doesn't it?
I can't imagine the TM bigger than Mistvape + steam + mod
A picture of them side by side was the best :brow:

dzoinp,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Ah, you mean the height. With the long tube, the Tinymight is a little taller, with the short tube they should be about the same (given a P80 + the Imp).

Nano-Doser

Does anyone have a picture of how the cooling unit is assembled. I am interested to see how the different components (nuts and bolts) sit in the unit

Nano-Doser,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Does anyone have a picture of how the cooling unit is assembled. I am interested to see how the different components (nuts and bolts) sit in the unit
Search the thread a few(?) pages back. I recall seeing a picture of this somewhere related to this thread. I still haven’t made any Black Friday vape purchases - yet. The Tinymight while not on sale since it’s new is near the top of my list and checks many boxes for my next vape. It’s still so new though. We’ll see...:peace:

Vaporific,

Nano-Doser

Search the thread a few(?) pages back. I recall seeing a picture of this somewhere related to this thread. I still haven’t made any Black Friday vape purchases - yet. The Tinymight while not on sale since it’s new is near the top of my list and checks many boxes for my next vape. It’s still so new though. We’ll see...:peace:

Same here. It's number one on my list and I have been close to ordering several times. I was about to go for a potv one when I heard about this. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet, is that it's so new however the feedback has been rock solid so far!

You will find a picture of a disassembled cu on page 16, 5th comment.

Awesome! Thankyou for that. Interesting! I guess the nuts just sit on the screw loosely. Seems like it should rattle! The OCD Part of my brain is somehow put off by the contents of the cooling unit, but if it results in cool smooth tasty vapour, then I guess who cares what's inside!!

Nano-Doser,
Reactions: Vaporific

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
is that it's so new however the feedback has been rock solid so far!
Indeed, our fellow FCers have been overwhelmingly positive about it so far, yet it’s a small sampling size considering how few units are in the wild at the moment. I’m staying positive on this one though - on-demand and session modes, something for everyone including convection performance. What’s not to like? Other than potentially waiting several weeks for one which I believe will hold true for a bit...:peace:

Top Bottom