TinyMight / TM 2

L0RDVAP0R

Longtime lurker occasional poster, I wanted to share some thoughts on this vape. A little history about me, I've been vaping for about a year and half. I'm not chasing huge clouds, bong rips, or being at a ten, I microdose medicinally.

The first vape I bought was an Omni from Dynavap, I went with the Omni over the M because of the adjustable screen so I could vape .025 mg at a time. I wasn't a huge fan of the experience of using a butane torch, it just wasn't a relaxing experience having to pay attention to the click, I had to be a really attentive and it wasn't something I wanted to do.

The next vape I got was RBT Splinter and a Wismec mod that I installed with the Tubo software. I really enjoyed this experience. After a week I knew that on demand was the way to go. The splinter was awesome I could still dose .025 mg and I didn't feel like I was losing any efficiency when compared to the Omni. The only mistake I made was buying a box mod without a replaceable battery, so the mod would die very fast and take forever to charge.

I knew the next vape I was going to get was a Tubo Evic because everyone raved about how awesome of a vape it was. It is an awesome vape. I loved the look of it and it was the complete package. The Tubo lived up to the hype. Having replaceable batteries was a game changer because I never had to be concerned about battery life by just switching a battery. The biggest downside of the Tubo is that it doesn't fit into a pocket very well. Also the glass stem wasn't very secure when in the Tubo so throwing it in a bag made things a little awkward.

I got an oil pen to medicate when I'm out and about, but getting a proper dose was a crap shoot, I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't over medicate, and I was over medicating too often, so I know I had to make a change.

When I saw a post on reddit and fuckcombustion about the Tinymight I was interested it looked very pocketable and had a great look to it. I had some apprehension because of some of the chatter on FC about who the creator may be. I posted on r/entexchange looking for a firewood 5 because of the dosing tray which would be awesome for being out and about, I could measure out 5 doses and be ready for the day. Unfortunately I didn't get any responses. I was checking r/entexchange every hour just hoping a firewood 5 would pop up. I checked one day and saw the Tinymight listed for sale and without thinking I pm'ed the seller and I was all in on the Tinymight.

The Tinymight is a great looking vape in person. it had a nice feel in the had with how it is tapered. With the 55mm glass stem the total package is about the same size of a box mod and an atomizer, so it very pocketable. The great thing is the stem is not loose at all when inserted in the Tinymight there is no way the stem is going to fall out.

The interface is super easy to use three clicks to turn it on for on-demand mode and press the button until it vibrates and it is ready to go. Temperature is set with a manual wheel that goes from 1 - 10 (240 F (120 C) - 464 F (240 C)). You can dial the temp to fit your needs. The best part about this is increasing the temp with each hit because it is fast because of the wheel, no guessing on button clicks to change levels just a twist of the wheel, sometimes analog controls are the way to go.
Extraction is great, I think this extracts the best out of all the vapes I've used. I can get even dark brown ABV without stirring. I think the reason it is so effective is because go how you can control the size of the oven with the cooling unit, so I can make it as small as I need it to make sure my product is spread across evenly and be as close to the heater as possible. This wasn't something I could do with the Tubo or the Splinter because of using a basket screen. It reminded me of E-nano by having the ability to adjust the oven size to what exactly is needed.

The cooling unit is stainless steel and I haven't noticed any difference in taste compared to any other vapes. Inside the cooling unit is a screw with washers and nuts, the washers are a tiny bit smaller compared to the radius of the cooling units and the nuts are used to space out the washers. The cooling unit is very effective. I have been using the short stem primarily because of its size. The vapor isn't any harsher compared to any other vapes I've used even the mouth piece is so much shorter. The only complaint I have is the glass gets warm towards my last hit not where it burns my lips but where it makes it a little difficult to remove the stem without it cooling down.

The Tinymight has a removable battery but the unit is very power efficient and a battery can last me anywhere between 12-14 uses (I'm using the vape under 3 minutes a use). To remove the battery all you need to do is unscrew the top and switch batteries.

The build quality is solid everything fits together well and feels great in the hand. It has a little heft but its no heavier than a splinter with a mod and it fits better in the pocket.

If you are a microdoser looking for a vape for on the go the Tinymight could be the way to go.

Facticity

If you are a microdoser looking for a vape for on the go the Tinymight could be the way to go.

Excellent review. You mirror a lot of my thoughts on the Tinymight. You might also be interested in giving the Mistvape dosing capsules a try. I do pack them full (each of them fit about 0.1g - which may be too much for microdosing), but thus far I have gotten extremely even roasts on my AVB. With the standard cooling unit in the standard glass tube, occasionally the outer edge of the AVB has a greenish tinge. Not so with the dosing capsules. I have 4 capsules and I keep them inside a Dynavap tube, just rotating them as I go through them. Convenient for on the go, gives a very even roast, and keeps the cooling unit free of debris. Highly recommended. [6]

hoyo77

Can’t...fight...the... VAS! How does this compare to the Splinter Z, MV1, and Tetra X in terms how HARD it HITS you? Where does it rank on your powerful hard hitting vapes?
you need to check that usage video a few pages back. this thing has my VAS on overdrive. Trying to wait till they are instock here in the states before i order, but i may just bite the bullet and order now.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm going to wait a while to order this vape. It's new, it's probably too good to be true, and I don't really need another vape at the moment. At least that's what I been telling myself for the last two weeks, but I just ordered one...:shrug:
DAMN VAS !! I can't wait for it to arrive.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm still waiting for it to break, fuck up, burn, explode or even just get on my nerves for some totally random reason. Will keep you updated.

Until then I'm enjoying some really nice, flavorful and easygoing sessions with it. It just works so nicely.

mistvaporizer said:
Dosing cap sale on now. 5 caps for $20 domestic shipping included? Listed under accessories in the store

http://mistvaporizer.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=132

Grm. I'm struggling with a UK store who take their time to process my order for those capsules (2 capsules = £14 + £10 shipping + conversion charge...). Looking forward to test them, though, they seem to pair well with the Tinymight.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to let everyone know that the first wood TinyMight stem has been made and is in its testing phase now. I want to be sure that the wood thickness can hold up to the heat and won't crack before listing them for sale.

This one is made from some seasoned peach firewood that I had, and figured it would be a nice treat. A friend got me the wood and I thought the color and grain pattern would look nice matched with the TM. The wood selection will vary based on availability, but I've got a decent list of available exotic woods going that are pretty much available all the time. I'll let everyone know when testing is over and when you can find them on my site. (www.kgwoodcrafts.com)

http://imgur.com/a/FovO1vp

Edit: I've only done 1 bowl through it, as I literally just made it, but the results were a tiny bit warmer vapor. That was to be expected, but the vapor is still comfortable. I'll share more results as I get them

RelaxedNow

@khelek41girl, howzabout a pm when you receive your inventory of Tinymights? :) Or, better yet, if you’re managing a waitlist, I’d be happy to provide contact info. I really want to wait till they’re available domestically, and I’d hate to miss out.

Also, if the wood holds up, will you be producing longer stems?

Personally, I love my (name to remain undisclosed) This may or may not be better, but it looks like a simpler version of that, with the added benefits of improved portability (particularly if the wood stems work out) and domestic warranty service. The Tinymight will be much easier to share with my non-techie friends....press this button to draw, turn this dial for temp...versus, press here for up, here for down, no, no, don’t press that or you’ll stop the session, the heater is on so please stop talking and take a draw before the battery dies! :rofl:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@khelek41girl, howzabout a pm when you receive your inventory of Tinymights? :) Or, better yet, if you’re managing a waitlist, I’d be happy to provide contact info. I really want to wait till they’re available domestically, and I’d hate to miss out.

Also, if the wood holds up, will you be producing longer stems?

Personally, I love my (name to remain undisclosed) This may or may not be better, but it looks like a simpler version of that, with the added benefits of improved portability (particularly if the wood stems work out) and domestic warranty service. The Tinymight will be much easier to share with my non-techie friends....press this button to draw, turn this dial for temp...versus, press here for up, here for down, no, no, don’t press that or you’ll stop the session, the heater is on so please stop talking and take a draw before the battery dies! :rofl:
At least you have friends to drive crazy with new vape-toys. You guys are my only vape-buddies. Sad but true. But yea, KH, what is the current thinking on getting moving with the TM? I'll be avoiding the holiday rush but sometime early '20 will work out nicely.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
In terms of the units themselves, I'm hoping that they will arrive sooner than later. I can't give any specific dates since I don't have them, but all I can say is soon. I would rather the maker take the time needed to have everything right than be rushed and have any faulty units or something. I would certainly think that by early '20, I should definitely have something in stock for when you're ready.

As for the stems, I definitely need to do more testing. I think I'm going to make the next stem out of a wood that I'm very familiar with and know how it behaves. I'll probably use Bolivian Rosewood since I know that it handles heat well. Then maybe some Kingwood, Purple Heart, Olive Wood, Maple, etc. Once I'm comfortable with the behavior of the stems, I'll list them when the TinyMight is officially available. Then you all can enjoy them for on the go so that you don't have to bring your glass stems out and about. Gives it a bit more ruggedness and portability

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
A heavy fuckin' hitter it is. It is faster to the dome than the Splinter/Milaana/Timber. I feel like it out punches the hopper!

Very interesting! It’s in my cart. One new vapor video away from a purchase!

Also how is the airflow?

Last edited:
LAWTHEONE,
Reactions: JCat

Brewervapesalot

Just wanted to let everyone know that the first wood TinyMight stem has been made and is in its testing phase now. I want to be sure that the wood thickness can hold up to the heat and won't crack before listing them for sale.

This one is made from some seasoned peach firewood that I had, and figured it would be a nice treat. A friend got me the wood and I thought the color and grain pattern would look nice matched with the TM. The wood selection will vary based on availability, but I've got a decent list of available exotic woods going that are pretty much available all the time. I'll let everyone know when testing is over and when you can find them on my site. (www.kgwoodcrafts.com)

http://imgur.com/a/FovO1vp

Edit: I've only done 1 bowl through it, as I literally just made it, but the results were a tiny bit warmer vapor. That was to be expected, but the vapor is still comfortable. I'll share more results as I get them

How about a glass lined wooden stem? That possible?

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
So, a few details have come to my attention throughout this testing process that I think need to be considered. With the the tube going all the way down to the heater, I feel like that is going to cause a lot of stress on the wood. I think I am going to redesign a few things so that you still use the glass stem but make custom sleeves for the exposed glass to help toughen it up. That keeps the heat away from the wood and actually opens up more design options for the stems, while maintaining a clean all glass air path. I will be sure to post pictures as I make them!

Top Bottom