TinyMight / TM 2

Brewervapesalot

Tiny Might meets Jack Herer :luv::)

https://ibb.co/ynZC0Fx

ynZC0Fx

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah, those little morsels got me through a night! :lol: Tiny Might is very efficient!
You must have a big appetite. That amount would last me 9 months I’m guessing, perhaps an entire year. They’re beautiful though and I’ve heard lots of great things lately about that strain.

I had a another ring-y AVB last night and I may try moving the flower back a bit up the stem a bit further away from the heater and the heater screen at the bottom of the chamber. Vapor, heat and effect are all good but the AVB consistency is a bit off. It’s definitely spent after a few higher temp draws but the color is, well, ring-y. I’m trying not to stir and loosen the material to avoid it falling into the chamber. Finishing some weekend work stuff and then running more Tinymight experiments to round out Saturday - practice makes perfect :):peace:

Tweakz

074456-CE-2-C7-C-4-A71-B4-DA-FB745-ED5205-E.jpg
critical (blk seeds)

it has already been a month since receiving the TM and daily tests . I can say that this is love . this is a pocket-sized brain-blowing killer . Yes, I have not tried the tp80, but I have enough power for fast extraction and big delicious blows.

LabPong

You must have a big appetite. That amount would last me 9 months I’m guessing, perhaps an entire year. They’re beautiful though and I’ve heard lots of great things lately about that strain.

I had a another ring-y AVB last night and I may try moving the flower back a bit up the stem a bit further away from the heater and the heater screen at the bottom of the chamber. Vapor, heat and effect are all good but the AVB consistency is a bit off. It’s definitely spent after a few higher temp draws but the color is, well, ring-y. I’m trying not to stir and loosen the material to avoid it falling into the chamber. Finishing some weekend work stuff and then running more Tinymight experiments to round out Saturday - practice makes perfect :):peace:

Yes definitely try moving the load away from the heater a bit. I find about a 5-10mm space between the glass end and the top of your flower, helps a lot.

I am surprised to see many do not use the longer steam because of this. But I can understand if you carry in a pocket it will be an issue.

SquirrelMaster

Yes definitely try moving the load away from the heater a bit. I find about a 5-10mm space between the glass end and the top of your flower, helps a lot.

I am surprised to see many do not use the longer steam because of this. But I can understand if you carry in a pocket it will be an issue.
Besides stealth, the long stem is awesome for this. Also the larger loads it can take but that means I end up filling it more :lol:

LabPong

I was just thinking the loadable glass stem & portability of the argo with the on demand convection and wood look of the FF2+. I've never used a milaana

In reality of using them all......no the TM is nothing like those others very much at all.....

But...yea...the TM has a stem like the Argo.....the TM is convection like the FF2....but that is about it for any comparisons when the vapor is what separates them HUGELY! lol

AlexT2

I find it incredible with the great reviews and the good level of sales that the TM has, there are still the same YouTube videos as always.

Top Bottom