TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

Help! yesterday thoroughly cleaned my tinymight for the first time and since then i have no vapor? everything works as before but nothing of vapor. seems like there is not enough power but have tested the original battery that is 100 percent charged? my herbs change color slightly but no vapor ... the setting is at 6

have also checked the o rings and everything is nicely in place?
hi. I had the other day just the same identical problem as you. I already thought that something broke or power dropped . but in fact, I just put the device back together incorrectly. I was helped by kind people to my messages asking for help . and I suggest you go to page 103 and start reading the answers. everything will work don't worry

you must carefully disassemble the device again and follow the advice and instructions to put it back together and then everything will work as it was .
I was not recommended by the manufacturer to disassemble without urgent need.

@Bollies if it doesn't help, write me and I'll try to explain it in stages

Last edited:

Tweakz

So the consensus is just leave it in your pocket stem down?
I pull out the stem and put it separately always . you never know what will happen . fortunately, there are several bags in the texturizing powder

Tweakz,

Vaporware

I place it in my pocket inverted regardless of whether I am using the short or long stem. BTW, the short stem fits nicely in an 18650 battery case, so if you have two shorts you can have an extra stem packed and ready to go along with a backup battery.

I do think another TM owner here has found caps that fit the stems, I have not gotten around to that yet which is something I would like to get sorted.

How close is the diameter of the stems to 18650s?

There are 18650 caps around. I think I got some from @Ratchett. They wouldn’t provide the full stem protection of a case, but if they fit then people who just wanted to keep stuff out of the stem and protect the end might like them.

tokenknifeguy

Anyone get a TM in this week or the past week? If so, when was your order date? I'm at the 7 week mark now, just excited to get it sometime soon hopefully.

tokenknifeguy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So the consensus is just leave it in your pocket stem down?

I personally don't see any reason to have the stem down, if anything I feel like that would just get lint stuck to the inside of it, which can happen in any pocket potentially lol but yet the glass hardly protrudes, more portable than most other glass stem based vapes in my experience

gracingfields

yeah the TM-Dude did delete my order or my account. i cant logg in again. in the mor'ning i sent him 11.90 euro because another glass tube should be added to the order. hope i get the 11.90 euro back.

thanks you guys here..i think anyone from here did
howling for him. ;) about this what i am saying here yesterday.

no problem for me. yesterday i ordered my Hopper io i dont need that boy from TM :)

in general i don't like it where there is nothing to rely on when i read here that someone has to wait 1 month for the glass tube they ordered. then i find it better if someone first builds up their business that it is running properly and that you can do justice to a customer. In my case, he cannot. so there will be more other interesting vapes;) bye TM;)

orderd a grasshopper because you dont like waiting times........ if you know you know.

SquirrelMaster

@dynamonster
Don't take my comment as a slight against Hopperlabs just that they have an established history of delays. Everyone absolutely deserves second chances and I'm rooting for them. If IO's are still preforming 6 months from now with heavy use I'll add to my collection. No need to be so defensive, no one was attacking you.

@dzoinp
That cork idea is brilliant! Now I need to drink some wine :lol: For some

@Bollies
If you had your unit completely apart make sure the larger translucent o-ring that goes between the aluminum slide and top piece is put it correctly (along with everything else of course). I installed mine in the top metal piece first, above the threads.

Gregori

CannaBoss
@dynamonster
Don't take my comment as a slight against Hopperlabs just that they have an established history of delays. Everyone absolutely deserves second chances and I'm rooting for them. If IO's are still preforming 6 months from now with heavy use I'll add to my collection. No need to be so defensive, no one was attacking you.
Second chance? Rather the 1000 one...

Gregori,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I personally don't see any reason to have the stem down, if anything I feel like that would just get lint stuck to the inside of it, which can happen in any pocket potentially lol but yet the glass hardly protrudes, more portable than most other glass stem based vapes in my experience
With the stem down my thinking is the herbs will stay in the stem, rather than falling out of the stem and onto the heater screen. This could be alleviated by using a screen at the end of the stem, which I prefer no to do. I would also add that most pockets narrow toward the bottom which is ideal for the stem, but as you point out this could be at the risk of lint intrusion. We could go off on a long tangent on how to mitigate lint in pockets, but rather than derail the thread I am going to pursue @dzoinp ‘s cork idea.

Bollies

@dynamonster

@dzoinp
That cork idea is brilliant! Now I need to drink some wine :lol: For some

@Bollies
If you had your unit completely apart make sure the larger translucent o-ring that goes between the aluminum slide and top piece is put it correctly (along with everything else of course). I installed mine in the top metal piece first, above the threads.
I did check the o-ring. Its in place so i really dont understand but i’m gonna contact the maker and we Will see. Thanks for the info!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
We could go off on a long tangent on how to mitigate lint in pockets, but rather than derail the thread I am going to pursue @dzoinp ‘s cork idea.
Corks and caps! I’m going to explore these too. My concern is indeed getting lint and debris in the stem. Not overly concerned but it’s possible. If I have a loose pocket like in a sweatshirt or jacket, I keep the vape upright. I’ve used the supplied hemp bag too on occasion for lack of any other solution at the moment. Not sure I have wide cork but I may need to open a bottle of vino to see and for the sacrifice - along with a freshly packed Tinymight bowl of course. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: YaMon

Tweakz

I did check the o-ring. Its in place so i really dont understand but i’m gonna contact the maker and we Will see. Thanks for the info!
how exactly did you install the screen holder ? the wide side should be up .
you definitely put it together incorrectly. I've done this 15 times

Tweakz,
Reactions: YaMon

Glatch

This could be alleviated by using a screen at the end of the stem, which I prefer no to do. @dzoinp ‘s cork idea.

Disclaimer:I have TM on pre-order so no experience yet

What do you mean with a screen at the end?
Like a sort of cap/screen so the herb cannot fall onto the screen of the device itself?

Why would you prefer against this? I already had this in mind to keep all the avb inside the stem and keep the device as clean as possible.

Glatch,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Like a sort of cap/screen so the herb cannot fall onto the screen of the device itself?

Why would you prefer against this? I already had this in mind to keep all the avb inside the stem and keep the device as clean as possible.

Using an extra screen is totally cool and works fine (I recommend the MistVape cup screens, they work perfectly). I personally hardly use them anymore because the way I use and pack my TM, it stays clean all the way. However, when being on the go or when I prepack for later, I still use screens, so for home use no screen, for outdoors screen. :-)

It should be mentioned that using no screen does not necessarily mean that the device gets dirtier. When packing the chamber fully, the herb sits nicely between the cooling unit and the screen above the heater and can hardly move (or „fall down“) anyway.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Disclaimer:I have TM on pre-order so no experience yet

Within the stem is the cooling unit. Inside the stem at the bottom of the cooling unit and the last component of the cooling unit is a screen. You pack your herb between the end of the stem and right up against the cooling unit screen, at least this is how it is meant to be used. I have read this entire thread and do know some users are placing a screen between their herb and the cooling unit to keep the CU and CU screen cleaner. Other members are placing a screen as @Siebter mentioned at the end of the stem. So in order there would be your CU then herb then screen at end of the stem. The TM has a removable screen just above the heater that the stem sits on when inserted. With no screen at the end of my stems, I prefer to keep my TM inverted to prevent vibration from causing herb to fall out of the stems onto the screen above the heater. I’m not saying this must be done, just my personal preference. Not keeping the stem in the TM would negate this concern, but then where do you carry the stem? Sure there are options, but if I am going to carry anything with a loaded TM it will be a spare battery and another loaded stem so I am ready to :rockon:

Top Bottom