Ti Dabber Tools

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
So I am finally fed up with using boro/glass dabbers. I hate how the dab doesnt melt off the tip fast. Instead, it goes the other direction, UP my glass dabber!

Now I decided to start using Ti dabbers and I only have one now (Dnail Fork tip) which i like but wouldnt mind a few more different tips and was wondering if there are any brands to avoid or gravitate to.

The tips i basically want is a nice shovel tip, flat tip and a ball tip.

I am leaning towards newvape as they have decent prices compared to HE, Happy Daddy and Yodabba.

Shooby,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Cant go wrong with Highly Educated or New Vape.

I decided on Newvape dabber and stand after getting the Flowerpot. They machine good parts and customer service is fantastic. Plus really fast shipping. I get my orders in 3 days from placing order.

Shooby,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Ive used more than i care to try to count, but my main toolkit now contains

SCS Magic Tool - ball and cookie cutter
HappyDaddy Lil f'er & Globfather 2 - smooth ti fork with "glob bomb" ring and huge shovel
Dnail Fork - sharp point fork
CCA Shovel - deep scoop shovel

but the 1 tool that rules them all is a little no name I picked up back in like 2011 at LHS and looks like a flat nosed Scoopdog from Skillettools but with a small shovel cup head

Back in the day when I had a 29mm ti nail and went through 3 cans of tane a day trying to keep it warm, I used a 1st gen, long slender, flat head mrs dabalina from skillet tools until I wore it out, Id LOVE to find another one but all I see is the 2nd gen short fat ones

ensabbahnur,

markjas2012

So I am finally fed up with using boro/glass dabbers. I hate how the dab doesnt melt off the tip fast. Instead, it goes the other direction, UP my glass dabber!

Now I decided to start using Ti dabbers and I only have one now (Dnail Fork tip) which i like but wouldnt mind a few more different tips and was wondering if there are any brands to avoid or gravitate to.

The tips i basically want is a nice shovel tip, flat tip and a ball tip.

I am leaning towards newvape as they have decent prices compared to HE, Happy Daddy and Yodabba.
I'm a big fan of the SCS dab tool, especially if the dab is hard to work with.

markjas2012,
Top Bottom