Thoughts on the Vapir Mini Oxygen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC350

Alright guys, so I've been searching around for what I should buy as my first vaporizer and the "Vapir Mini Oxygen 4.0" has really caught my eye. On paper, this thing looks like the perfect vaporizer for me, but I've only heard of negative things about the company it's made by. I was also looking at the MFLB but the Oxygen just seems far more functional.
This vape would be for personal use and I don't have a lot more than $100 to spend on one.
Can anyone share some info or experiences with this vaporizer?

AC350,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've also bought it as my first vape. It smelled awful, it's temperature was oscilating +- 15C, had very tiny herb chamber and died in few months (everything has broken itself). But it worked.

Seek,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If I hadn't tried a vape other than a Vapir....I'd still be smoking!

I have my old crapir in the closet as it is such a piece of shit it isn't even good enough for a loaner to convert a stoner. Plastic smell, taste...leaks like hell. Really awful. Also tried the Oxygen model with a friend...same thing - leaky, plastic smell/taste...leaking like hell. I honestly have no confidence in the brand unfortunately.

Seriously.... If I had to choose between a Vapir and and MFLB....No contest, wouldn't even take a moment to consider. The MFLB for the win!! I own three :) and the new power adapter is awesomeness.

Lo,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
my friend has a vapir, he swears by it... But I find that amusing because it tastes awful, which he cannot tell because he has no sense of taste. It is falling apart, he has trouble keeping it sealed and sometimes the top will open exposing the bowl. He also cannot turn the thing off once he turns it on. . . . . yet he still swears by it. I guess some people are just stubborn when it comes to things they buy. He also tries to tell me that people he uses it with do not complain about the taste, but will neglect to mention that these people do not have any vape experience and usually do not have access to good herb, so they can only speak highly of his vape in comparison to their combustion experience.
Based off of my experience with his Vapir, compared to all the other vapes I have owned or tried... I would never recommend a Vapir product to anyone.

DevoTheStrange,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
AC350 said:
I was also looking at the MFLB but the Oxygen just seems far more functional.

I know nothing about the Mini Oxygen but I do know a little about the MFLB. What is it that makes you think the Vapir is "far more functional"?

pakalolo,

max

Out to lunch
For portable operation the Mini needs a battery pack consisting of 10 AA cells, which ups the price to about $125. The LB only needs 1 AA, and you get two bats and a charger. The Mini has a digital display, which greatly increases the chances of product failure. Pair that with the 90 day warranty and reliability grades out as poor (along with taste, due to the plastic). Not only does the LB have a much more reliable design, but the unconditional lifetime warranty can't be beat.

max,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Lo said:
If I hadn't tried a vape other than a Vapir....I'd still be smoking!

I have my old crapir in the closet as it is such a piece of shit it isn't even good enough for a loaner to convert a stoner. Plastic smell, taste...leaks like hell. Really awful. Also tried the Oxygen model with a friend...same thing - leaky, plastic smell/taste...leaking like hell. I honestly have no confidence in the brand unfortunately.

Seriously.... If I had to choose between a Vapir and and MFLB....No contest, wouldn't even take a moment to consider. The MFLB for the win!! I own three :) and the new power adapter is awesomeness.

"good enough for a loaner to convert a stoner" ROFL thats classic and should be Vapir's slogan hahaha

But for reals the only Vapir worth borrowing from someone is the Vapir One 5.0, which sits in the closet and rarely gets brought out. I do have the mini as well (from my early days) and it really sucks. It took a month of heavy use to remotely get that taste out and once the taste is gone it still sucks. I wont even give that away to someone because if that was your introduction to vaping that would be a huge turn off IMO

If only I'd have found the LB sooner....but at least they got me into vaping

JDSupreme,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom